[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loser no matter what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Sometimes it feels like I'm a loser no matter what I do. Like many of you my limitations started making themselves really obvious during late elementary/middle school. While other boys easily made the transition into looking cool to women and having a normal social life I stagnated and made a few other loser male friends.

Nothing changed throughout all of highschool. I was sold the idea that if I went to a good uni and got a good job that everything will be better and I'll get girls and have a normal life. I tried this. In fact I really took it to heart and got into a top 20 uni for engineering. I'm still in uni but I really don't see my situation ever changing. The fact is that normal people have a healthy social life and hit vital development points WHILE building their careers. Not exclusively after doing so. I am a kissless virgin, of course. Never had a gf, and in fact never really had an intimate moment with a female. I can hardly even talk to them one on one. Even if I waited women would just want me for my money and I'd be at a higher risk of being fucked over in divorce.

It seems like if you're not one of the winning combinations of extroverted and good-looking it's over for you. I'm already not the best looking guy around and my attempts at being confident just made me come off as an ass and a poor attempt at covering up my insecurities.
>>
>>38038231
You don't have to be extroverted, you can be shy and awkward as fuck. FACE is EVERYTHING. If you have money, just drop everything and get plastic surgery asap.
>>
>>38038378
This, sadly.

Apparently I'm really attractive since I have girls approaching me all the time and hitting on me. It's all fine and dandy until they get to know me and realize there's nothing there.

If you aren't super attractive, then it'll be the opposite - you'll start off having a hard time attracting girls, but then they'll (hopefully) get to know you and want to date you. That's better for a lasting relationship, anyway, imo.
>>
People confuse confident with outgoing, and this is why "confidence" never works for them.
>>
>>38038231
Youre not entitled to girls you prick.

Maybe if you just talk to them like a normal human being you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>38038782
>girls hitting on me
How does that even work?
>>
>>38040020
To be fair in American salesman culture the two are interchangeable.
>>
>>38038231
There's actually nothing wrong with you or with what your doing
its just the general population haven't realised that no one cares about them an need to make you realise that they are importent the confident cocky people are allways the ones who can never Handle any of life's adversity when they fall they fall far good luck OP I'm sure you'll be fine
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.