[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antidepressant cure pls respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0005.png (129KB, 344x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.png
129KB, 344x453px
>Who here /loves Coricidin/?

Some say it's dangerous because of the antihistamines combined with DXM, but I love it. It's one of my favorite highs. You reach catatonic dissociative state. Once I did it two days in a row, went to a movie with friend, left my car in a random spot on the side of the street, then drove all the way to Vegas to go gambling.

Seriously if you are depressed just take some Coricidin you'll feel better right away. Just don't do it very often or you'll get psychosis. But a little NDMA agonism is good for ya once in a while. Great antidepressant effect, great afterglow. Superior to cough syrup.

>tfw on SSRIs
>Still going Walmart to buy some Coricidin
>tfw risk getting serotonin syndrome
>i don't care, I fucking just love Coricidin

AMA
>>
>>38038015
weight height dose
>>
>>38038015
>making fake feels from chemicals
>>
>>38038075
welcome to r9k you must be new want a tour?
>>
>>38038015
I like dxm, I haven't done it in a while though because of some bad experiences. How do you recommend doing it for a comfortable high without too much throwing up etc?
>>
oh my god youre fucking retarded taking that on SSRIs. you will legitimately get serotonin syndrome. and additionally doesn't that type of syrup have acetaminophen what the fuck
>>
>>38038015
>tfw on SSRIs

OP already proven to be someone who makes bad life decisions.
>>
>>38038118
It's not even syrup, coricidin is pills and no they don't have acetaminophen in them. It's dxm and cpm, one a cough suppressant and one an antihistamine. Obviously he doesn't care about side effects like serotonin syndrome lol
>>
>>38038087
y-yes pls desu
>>
>>38038060
>>38038060
I can't tell you my height or weight. But I take a whole box, at least. My friend tried to convince me to eat 2 boxes but I can't roll that hard.

The high is fun you feel really numb and euphoric and don't give a FUCK about anything. Great for escapism and also rather trippy as well

>>38038075
Don't hate, appreciate.

But seriously I love Coricidin so much I can't even describe. It's the only thing that kept me sane and prevented me from shooting up my high school way back when. It does turn me into a maniac however. Everything is funny and I can't stop laughing hysterically

Even the word Coricidin makes me laugh like a maniac. I have to get other people to buy it for me because I can hardly keep a straight face when buying it.
>>
>>38038146
oh I though there might be a syrup form of that brand based on the package. how could you not care about that lol like you'll make yourself braindead
>>
>>38038117

Just take some Coricidin my man. It's better than syrup. The antihistamine adds a whole new dimension to the high. No nausea like those silly silly robogels.
>>
>>38038176
OP here. I just don't give a fuck anymore. And if you knew how good those little Red Devils feel, you wouldn't give a fuck either.

I just take a smaller dose because the SSRis potentiate it. Trust me I'm an expert and too smart for my own good. I have to do drugs like this so I can dumb myself down to get down on other peoples level.
>>
I only ever used DXM in small quantities, never above 150mg. I didn't want to reach those weird psychedelic states, I just wanted to feel good for a few hours. But after doing it once a week I started getting too tolerant, and even after a season off from it, it's still not very fun anymore.
>>
>>38038249
Ive taken DXM and had a very good experience w it but its not worth ruining your brain lol. I know how good it is
>>
>>38038258
Really? I love it man dissociatives are my thing. Might have to increase the dosage, or if you've got heart just take a whole box of Coricidin lol. Change your life
>>
>>38038275
I'm telling you man that Coricidin is a whole 'nother animal. One time won't ruin your brain. In my case idk what will happen because I'm on a strong SSRI SNDRi

But the thing is bro, when I was 16 I was on Celexa and I still drank robotussin AND did ecstasy at the same damn time. Sure my brain felt really hot but who gives a damn. It's worth it.
>>
>>38038351
One of my favorite combos is triple c's and a couple xanax bars, helps take the edge off, but for some reason xanax doesn't seem to take away the high from dxm.
>>
>>38038810
That's cool I'll have to try it with alp
>>
File: nnpf9selr93z.jpg (464KB, 1500x1902px) Image search: [Google]
nnpf9selr93z.jpg
464KB, 1500x1902px
>>38038060
im 5'11" and 150lbs. took 475 mg dxm my first time. it was from robotussin and about half of that dose came with dox. succinate or whatever its called. got a good trip. i struggle with my own mortality and the whole "wow i feel like im dead" really levels your head out.
>>
>>38038302
>>38038258
>>38038994
ps, i took the same dose 6 months later and was no where near that original plateau. cherish that first trip, and dose way up the 2nd time around
>>
>>38038015
Why not just eat acid?
>>
>>38039099
LSD is a controlled drug, acquiring it requires either social connections and money to afford it at inflated prices due to it being a black market, hence scarce, product, or knowledge of darknet markets and the ability to acquire bitcoin to purchase it, and then gambling with shipping which could potentially bring law enforcement attention, jail time or fines.
LSD also causes rapid tolerance, rendering it unsuitable for frequent use.
DXM is an over the counter product, meaning no legal ramifications, and its dirt cheap: you can buy a 1st plateau dose for as cheap as $1 if you shop around. DXM tolerance also occurs, but is slow to build and fast to wear off. DXM impairs you much more than LSD, makes you hazy, dumb and intoxicated. And DXM may cause permanent brain damage with high frequency use, but its still not 100% confirmed in humans. Its also hard on the stomach, but this can be remedied by simple extractions.
LSD is also more lucid, and has spiritual properties for some people that DXM lacks. Microdosing also may treat some mental problems, that DXM may only worsen or mask.
>>
OP here don't do Coricidin it's dangerous
>>
>>38038015
I really much prefer store brand tussin (ideally the alcohol-free, sugar-free kind with just DXM, but sometimes I can only get it with guafenesin or alcohol)
Its so goddamn cheap, especially if I hit up the dollar store.
Gel caps are good too. But I avoid coricidin like the plague: its expensive as all fuck, a box of 16 tablets (480mg total) is $5 to $7 dollars, even the knock off brand is like this. And i don't like the severe dehydration, confusion and lethargy the antihistamines cause for me at recreational doses. If I just take 4 dxm/cpm tablets with the rest in tussin, it's perfect and eliminates any nausea and itch while given me a bit of relaxation.
Then again, I have an iron stomach and have never puked from any dose of DXM.
You may try Delsym or Robitussin 12-hour, with DXM polistyrex, but I avoid it: it takes forever to kick in, its not as intense at peak, lasts way too long and is expensive too.
Avoid any coricidin that's not marked Cough and Cold. That means it can't say sinus or flu or throat relief, those ones have either acetaminophen, phenyleohrine or both and they will severely hurt your liver permanently even with a single high recreational dose.
>>
>>38040328
Thanks for the harm reduction there, should've clarified.

But yeah antihistamine od is not fun, but with dxm is fun
>>
You know what's better for depression? Ketamine, or any arylcyclohexylamine like DCK, 3-meo-PCP is gonna be more effective than DXM.
I was partially pushing DXM on this board a while ago for the purpose as serving as a gateway to those drugs
>>
>>38041503
>DXM: a widely available, completely legal high that comes in easily measurable doses with FDA scrutiny in purity and literally dozens of academic and lay studies written about its recreational use and health issues
>potentially illegal research chemical dissociative: no reputable information on their dosages or potential heath information and no control in purity because they're made in clandestine labs
Why would I choose them over DXM?
>>
Guys truth is I abused this when I was in high school and it gave me real bad hppd and made my suicidality much worse. Winners don't use drugs, I wish I had never taken them
>>
>>38041878
Well most Ketamine is legally produced in India and illegally shipped west. Ones close to the source are usually pretty damn pure, crystals, and dosage and health risks of K are very well documented.
>>
>>38041878
Cause you are exagerating the downsides. But that is a valid reason not to do them.

But you could buy pharmaceutical grade Ketamine made for hospitals in sealed vials.
>>
>>38041907
You abused a certain drug and had problems, therefore no one can do drugs and suceed ? The word "abuse" should give you an hint.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.