[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Please tell me stories of you being beta as fuck or a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498191296687.jpg (55KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498191296687.jpg
55KB, 541x541px
Hello. Please tell me stories of you being beta as fuck or a general cuck towards a girl - whether in a relationship or not. Don't be shy, let's all wallow in self pity!
>>
>>38037158
My normie roommate and his alcoholic girlfriend invited an 8/10 blond qt over to our apartment. She said I was pretty and asked if I had a girlfriend. I just said thanks and no. That's it.
>>
>>38037241
That's not too bad at all, I want stories where robots orbit a girl who doesn't even care about them, buy her stuff in an attempt to get her to like them, that kind of thing. Just post whatever.
>>
>>38037158
Bump, holy fuck don't tell me the people with actual stories aren't here. There's an abundance of what I want on this place and I know it. So get to writing, fuck.
>>
>>38037478
I dunno man, to not at least get her number was kind of beta.
>>
>femanon
There was this cute, slutty asian girl I used to hang out with bc same friends and she told me she would be interested to try it with a girl and I started being so autistic around her that she just kind of ghosted me:^)
>>
bump, I need this right now.
>>
I got oneitis for a girl that entered a relationship shortly after I met her and ended up getting pregnant from that relationship. even now I still have oneitis for her
>>
>ask a girl out for lunch this friday
>says she has plans
>ask to meet her earlier
>use the word brunch
>no response from her
>>
File: 8792012637912.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
8792012637912.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>38037158
>be me
>six and ten years of age
>10am in college
>getting lunch early at supermarket to avoid lunchtime queues
>Oh hey, anon!
>9/10 girl I'm acquainted with from middle school approaches me
>walk back to college together, talk about what we've been up to for about 15 mins
>suddenly
>Oooh, is that Chad?
>6'6 guy shows up out of nowhere, stop to talk for 5 minutes while I shuffle in the background
>Want to walk back to college with us anon?
>N-no, I'm alright, have fun!
>wave goodbye and walk away

No doubt that girl saw me as beta as fuck ever since. I remember standing at a bus stop one time with another friend of mine, she pulled her car up to the bus stop where said friend got a ride and I was left alone.
>>
File: 1465082450002.gif (902KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465082450002.gif
902KB, 500x352px
>middle of winter at college in Vermont
>walking from one party to another with group of friends
>one of them pretty cute smol girl
>says she's cold
>offer her my navy pea coat
>she says she doesn't want me to get cold
>say I've got an alcohol blanket and will be fine
>she takes it and looks adorable in it cause I'm 6'4" and she's like 5'2"
>she rolls up her sleeve and asks if we can hold hands
>hold hands the rest of the way to the party
>when we get there she says she just wants to go back to her room
>offer to walk her there cause we live in the same building
>on the way there asks if she can get closer to me because she's still cold
>pull her in close cause I 'm fucking freezing at this point
>get inside building
>my room's on the second floor hers is on the third
>get to second floor
> she says she lives upstairs

>okay can I have my coat back?

How much did I fuck up anons?
>>
>>38038718
Pathetic, you need to let go.

>>38038729
The beta thing to do here would be to care, forget about it and chase some other whore.

>>38039203
Oh man, what the fuck was going through your head at the time? At least you got to that point though, if you do it once you can do it again etc.
>>
>>38039021
honestly what a bitch.
i mean i dont have that virgin walk anymore luckily. at least i mean i have nothing except for the fucked up back but at least i look up.
>>
>>38039203
u should have just said something like." wait hey give me my coat back" in a joking way and the situation would be better
>>
>>38037158
I already posted it before but here's what's happening with me right now.

>Friend breaks up with ex
>She's pretty cute, but I had no idea they broke up since I wasn't in contact that summer
>She also works at the same place I do
>Start talking to her towards the end of the summer
>Tells me about the break up and that she's already in another relationship except the dude lives 5 - 6 hours away
>She keeps talking to me though more and more every day
>Invites me to movies
>We go bowling before the movie, see movie, go get ice cream, and then headed back to her place
>I like to draw my fantasies out to vent
>Drew a card for her birthday I didn't plan to give
>Card was a lewd inside joke, basically saying "Be mine" on the front
>She begged to see what I drew because I might have let it slip I drew our joke out
>She loves it
>We hang out all the time except weekends when her bf is around, which might be every other weekend
>Things progress, slowly, but things happen between us
>She starts letting me feel her up
>We start cuddling while hanging out
>She even straddles me a couple of times
>She starts pulling back because she doesn't want to cheat
>Bf quit previous job and just started living with her this past week
>We haven't talked at all

Her bf thinks he might be able to get a job in the area. I really hope not. Never really connected with someone this much. She also wants to try and keep me around as "friend"
Not sure I can do that.

Also the eerie thing about this situation is that her previous bf was one of my friends. He's not just a tall dude, but also kind of obese. The guy she's with now looks like a more fit version of him. Which isn't saying too much to begin with. He also acts like her previous bf a bit.
>>
>>38039203
Partying normalfag will make it eventually.

I've told my story hundreds of times already. In short I seem to not care about girls as much as when I fantasize about them at home. Really just avoid any direct confrontations if a girl might give me shit. I honestly don't want to give a shit about those shallow creatures that are hard to read.
>>
>>38041640
not beta but just back up man
>>
>>38041669
I have. I even started a conversation the previous week about us not seeing each other if he's going to be living with her and getting serious. She doesn't want to let me go. You might not think its beta but she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits and ass to let me grope while we cuddled.

I knew this wouldn't end well the moment I found out she was dating someone else. She's pretty awesome though and I couldn't help it.
>>
>>38041640
Nothing beta about this, fuck off chad. You're scum.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.