[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live the life of Jimmy Hopkins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: akbd6c.jpg (62KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
akbd6c.jpg
62KB, 640x384px
>ywn live the life of Jimmy Hopkins
>>
Mine was pretty close actually
>>
>ywn live the life of Cory Baxter
>>
>>38037151
Your mother abandoned you to a boarding school while she went and got fucked by sugar daddies all year?
>>
>>38037059
he is actually fucking classic; his face, his character. it's actually one of rockstars finest pieces of writing. such an under-appreciated game really. i can't believe there hasn't been a sequel or readaption.
>>
>>38037172
No. But I fought lots of bullies, got expelled from school, dated girls, rode bikes and played with guns and firecrackers a lot.
Now I'm just a regular adult who thanks Lori every day.
>>
Bully is my favorite game
>>
File: IMG_1372.jpg (37KB, 327x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
37KB, 327x449px
IT'S POUNDCAKE TIME
>>
>>38037258
I might play some now actually
>>
>>38037194
Should've had a harry potter version of it. Running around bullying hufflepuffs, getting magic-herpes, and riding your broomstick around the local village.
>>
>>38037059
I did for a year then I went to jail.
>>
File: HEYIT'SME,SHELDON!.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
HEYIT'SME,SHELDON!.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>38037259
HI, IT'S ME, SHELDON!
>>
>>38037314
I remember that you could start fights with random kids in the PS2 OotP game.
>>
>>38037314
Yes!
I would buy that
Where is my slytherin bully?
>>
>>38037314
there's a lot of lost potential for in the harry potter games...
they could have done some amazing things if they shilled to the right people
>>
File: 1482761199339.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482761199339.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>38037259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytwpmy4jwkA
>>
>tfw no irl Pinky gf
>>
>>38037314
>>38037878
The Gameboy Color games were surprisingly fun!
They were rpgs where your attacks were spells and shit.The only shitty thing was if you didn't grind in certain areas, you'd get fucking stuck in the next areas. There would only be high level enemies and you wouldn't be able to go back to previous areas and grind
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.