[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the people in this picture would you rather be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1023x1448px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1023x1448px
Which of the people in this picture would you rather be?
>>
I don't want to be a girl. But if I had no choice I would pick the shitskin
>>
>>38036996
The one on the right. I want to be protected.
>>
>>38036996
The left one.
I want to be nurture and protect
>>
>>38037177
*to nurture and protect
I need to proof-read my posts more often
>>
>>38036996
i dont know. i want to become like the left (not a grill though), although right now i feel like the right.
>>
>>38036996
The one on the right so I can still be white
>>
>>38036996

The one with the big feminine dick
>>
>>38036996
the one with my mouth not on the side of my face, every pic with the brown skin one she looks like a fuckin flounder
>>
What's the artists' name?
Asking for a friend
>>
So who here's gay if we can all just cut to the chase?
>>
>>38037577
big fat hairy bear, here
if you're a femme bottom twink I'm open for business
>>
>>38037623
I mean like.
I am tho.
Post location.
>>
>>38037639
Straya, bumfuck nowhere, NSW
>>
>>38037657
Victoria actually live in North Melbourne area.
>>
>>38036996
>Which of the people in this picture would you rather be?
The one who gives the ring
>>
>>38037677
So close yet so far.
Good luck though. you've got better chances in Melbourne than I do here.
>>
>>38037780
Don't I know it, this city turns everyone gay eventually.
Good luck to you Anon I hope you find your perfect boiwife.
>>
>>38037802
thx

this is an origami cement
>>
>>38037012
>>38037177
>>38037260
>>38037375

You are not robots.
>>
>>38036996
The bench.
Bwahahaha.
>>
>>38036996
I want to be the girl on the right. I wish I was a girl and I wish someone would hold me like that while I sit on their lap.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.