[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would r9k travel to? And why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_144112840.jpg (72KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_144112840.jpg
72KB, 1000x713px
Where would r9k travel to? And why?
>>
>>38036597
Argentina or Scandinavia. I like change of scenery.
>>
>>38036597
Japan. Provided that I could sustain myself without having to get a job from a Japanese employer, it would be pretty comfy.

Failing that, I would like to visit Estonia or Finland.
>>
Japan, because comfy
>>
Somewhere snowy, I don't really care where. I've never seen it before and I would love to just spend all day out in it then come back to a nice warm fire to huddle up next to and read a book.
>>
>>38036597
Finland, because Winland.

also, check em
>>
the usa because thats where my favourite person lives
>>
To the afterlife
of course this was not original
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
i'd like to visit the eu before it's riddled with HIV and people stopping me to recite the quran.
>>
>>38036597
Gnu Zealand
>>
I know this is pretty standard but Japan. Not to be some fucking weeb or shop or anything.
I really appreciate the culture and would like to rent a hotel in some nowhere town for a while and kinda just hang around. I'm learning the language slowly and recently read they have a work program where people can stay to work on the farms until you quit or the farm owner fires you. Or even English teaching in grade schools.
Only problem is I have a stable job and relationship here and have no reason to leave for months. Maybe I'll take a long vacation or something.
>>
i've been to japan i'm really surprised anyone would want to live there, though. it's really boring and everything shuts down at night even in the city. it's also got that asian thing where they all love being in crowds and touching, which is quite disturbing to me as a western shut-in

it's very safe though, i'll give it that
>>
Budapest is hands down the most beautiful place I've been to and I'd love to live there but I don't speak the language and I have no idea how to lice in a foreign country:// Also gonf to Japan has been my life lonf dream but it's the same story there too rip
>>
I visited Thailand by myself this march.
I've traveled with family before but this was the first time I traveled alone.
I might go again next winter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.