[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fembots here who only have a decent life because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 83a3e01e4cc915397428fb7e511ac6cf.jpg (139KB, 1275x1280px) Image search: [Google]
83a3e01e4cc915397428fb7e511ac6cf.jpg
139KB, 1275x1280px
Any other fembots here who only have a decent life because of their gender?
>Be me
>Deal with clinical depression
>Socially retarded, never went to parties
>Virgin
>Scare almost everyone away because of mental issues
>Father wants to kick me out of home since I had been a NEET for too long
>Panic
>Start dating online
>A 47 year old guy really close starts messeging me
>Suprisingly he actually looks decent
>After chatting for a while he asks if I want to have dinner with him
Fast forward about 1.5 years
>22 birthday
>Pregnant with his child
>Live with him as his housewife
>Spend almost all my time on 4chan while he is at work
>He has no other children
>It's going to be named after him
>I am the sole heir of his house and savings
>>
>>38036407
Well, no, because my mother is such a hardcore femnazi shit that the thought of marrying a guy and living off his work makes my skin crawl.
But good on you.
>>
>>38036687
Good, you shouldn't be a leech if possible.
>>
>>38036407
you're not a "fembot" you stupid fucking bitch. holy shit you cunts are so fucking brain dead, aren't you? GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>38036722
Yeah but instead of leeching off a partner I'm leeching off my parents, I'm not sure if that's any better. I still feel like shit about it.
>>
>>38036687
>the thought of marrying a guy and living off his work makes my skin crawl
Good women don't live off of men's work, they enhance it and help him bring more to the table by making sure their man is unstressed, fed, and well-groomed.
>>
>>38036812
So I'm still living off his work, but I'm also allowed to cook and clean for him, awesome. Really not the life I want.
>>
>47 year old father
enjoy raising your little autist
>>
>>38036824
Fuck you faggot, I'll do the cooking. You'll just mess it up.
>>
>>38036812
Nah no thanks, my mom did all those things for my dad, and what she didn't get was financial independence, so she still felt under his control because she had to budget using only what he was willing to give her. And he gets to talk about how his work is way harder so my mom must be even more nice to him. She couldn't argue back because his work could be measured in dollars and cents, hers couldn't. It's thankless work. At least, by working, I am "thanked" with the monthly paycheck.
>>
>tfw women say they don't just want to be some subservient bitch maid
>rich daddy comes along and pays for everything for them
>suddenly their desire for independence evaporates
hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>38036860
Please do, I probably would. I burnt pizza last night.
>>
>50yo codger convinced some young thing to bear his kids and be his maid

wow
>>
File: IMG_9097.jpg (20KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9097.jpg
20KB, 250x242px
>>38036824
I mean your only other options here are to find a beta and dominate him (but I doubt you're gonna do that), or just go through life alone.
>>
>>38036407
You aren't a fembot normalfag. Fembots aren't real
>>38036687
>>38036768
>>38036824
>>38036895
Fuck off leftist whore.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>38036768
In that case it's better to leech off a man if you can't work.
Your parents don't really have a choice except for kicking you out. The guy will know what he gets into.
>>
>>38036895
If that's something that you're concerned about, then you should be open with your partner about it and be sure that he knows that if you don't have a say in the financial affairs, you're out.

>>38036911
>tfw no fembot gf to make the heirloom secret recipes for
>>
>>38036919
>wanting to spend money on your pet woman, instead of enjoying your hard-earned money on yourself
>in current year, where women are perfectly able to just go feed themselves
>thinking all this makes you a strong, independent man standing up for men's rights
Hmm
>>
>>38036949
I don't want to feel obligated to fuck a guy in exchange for money/security or whatever.
>>
>>38036912
His kids will be retards though. Men over 40 are very good at producing autists.
>>
File: IMG_0264.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>38037014
I don't understand. Why not?
Let's say a woman with a steady income promised to share that income with me on the basis that I'd have sex with her. Do you know how quickly I'd say yes to that???
>>
>>38037312
Because it's basically prostitution and it's not dignified. If i don't want to fuck him anymore? Boom i live on the streets. Not her btw.
>>
>>38037014
You'd rather leech of your parents forever instead of having a heterosexual relationship?
I mean there are plenty of asexuel or low sexdrive men who don't care about fucking you all that much.
>>
>>38037312
Some women want love and whatever, plus bad-quality sex with a guy would put her in pain. I'm unironically ok with people, male or female, deciding instead to essentially prostitute themselves, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (46KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
46KB, 655x527px
>>38037328
For hundreds of years people have gone their whole lives only fucking one person. I've only had one sexual partner my entire life (and consistently too) and I'm not complaining; I don't want another and I've never had the desire to fuck any other women. And I'm a fucking dude, and guys are SUPPOSED to want to fuck more women.
I still can't see the issue here that you're all complaining about.
>>
>>38037312
Because I feel like guys just say yes to sex in basically any circumstance. I don't know if guys can even have a bad experience with sex.
That being said it's a special case for me because I'm just anxious about sex altogether, just retarded hangups. But the whole idea of "sex for food" feels gross to me.

>>38037338
Yeah. My parents provide for me because they love me. That's a whole different situation than being some guy's fuckdoll in exchange for a room in his apartment and food.
>>
>>38037424
>Yeah. My parents provide for me because they love me. That's a whole different situation than being some guy's fuckdoll in exchange for a room in his apartment and food.
I see that you're feminist mother already brainwashed you into believing her nonsense.
A man can love a woman even if she's not working and most of them will see you as more than just a fucktoy if you actually have some personality beyond that.
>>
>>38037419
Yeah i have nothing against monogamy, i believe it's the foundation of a successful civilization, but in my case i want nothing to do with sex. My sex drive is very low, lower than most women and i don't really feel desire for other people. If i had to endure sex for years on end just so i wouldn't end up homeless i would go insane.
>>
>>38037466
Would he love me even if I didn't fuck him?
>>
>>38037419
>For hundreds of years people have gone their whole lives only fucking one person.

False
>>
>>38037506
If he doesn't fuck you once a week you are not with a man.

You think that you deriving pleasure is sex. Or him expressing a biological need to work his prostate is contrary to your pleasure.

You are idolizing your gender for insanely selfish objectives. You need cum to be sane.
>>
>>38037506
>>38037574

But you'll eat your pills from the pharmaceutical-petrochemical-military-industrial complex
>>
>>38037574
What are you even on about. Sex is sex. Both of us deriving pleasure would be optimal, but seeing as half of (straight) women don't even regularly climax during intercourse, I don't think I'm missing out on much.
>>
>>38037630
Pure narcissism, Lilith.
>>
>>38037672
>wanting to actually enjoy sex is narcissistic
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (35KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
35KB, 619x453px
This thread has made me completely confused as to what women want, I don't even know anymore.

Fembots, how the hell does a guy get sex? Is there literally nothing a man can do except be handsome and/or charismatic? I'm not either of those things, what can I do even?
>>
>>38037693
Having a social circle is the key really. If you have friends (of both genders!!! important!!) they won't fuck you but they may reccomend you to their single friends and then you have to go on dates with them and if you "click" you will end up in a relationship.
>>
>>38037693
Being handsome and charismatic is obviously important, but I genuinely think most women appreciate wit/humor quite a lot. One of my Stacy friends has a chubby, unshaven boyfriend who plays D&D. And she's absolutely smitten with him, because apparently he's really funny. I don't even think he is, but she does, which is what counts I guess.
Plus just being sociable and shit.
>>
>>38037506
I already said there are alot of guys that don't want alot of sex or no sex at all.
I think you were just raised by your feminist mother to resent having sex with men even if it can feel good for you aswell.
>>
>>38037800
No, don't get me wrong, I definitely want to have sex. I have a healthy libido. I just don't want to have sex as a transaction.
My mother fucked up quite a lot of things about me but didn't beat my sexual interest out of me.
>>
>>38037690
Your fore-brain stopped growing a long time ago, and you died with your concertized indoctrination into service to self heirarchical materialism and moral relativism. GTFO roastie.

>>38037693
Give her genital tingles for being high status,(psychopathic, tall), or die for failing Social Darwinism.

All women are in love with these Satanic ideologies. Men are who are not cunning predators and emulate serpents deserve nothing.
>>
>>38037466
Diff anon here, i was actually uncomfortable with the whole parents-giving-me-so-much situation. I know they did it because they love me and because children have to be raised, but I felt so indebted to them and guilty. I couldn't wait to get out and make my own keep, so that I would no longer feel so useless and financially without power/control. So no, I don't want to re-enact that situation and those feelings with a romantic partner.
>>
>>38036407
>having children with women without any authority over the family

your man is a fucking retard and slave to you.
>>
>>38037847
Lmao, this guy is literally insane.
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (23KB, 385x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
23KB, 385x397px
thank you for replying
>>38037785
I have a lot of guy friends but I don't even know how to make a girl friend, I haven't had once since elementary school
>>38037794
I'm ok as far as wit goes I guess, I've had people say I'm funny. also what do you mean by "unshaven"
>>38037847
you're not a gril i dont think
>>
>>38037828
This neomarxist neofeminist frame is satanic.

Exchange begins between groups of people... That is Marx.

You are just a plain idolatrous adulterer like all women are.
>>
>>38037864
Not an argument

originalism
>>
>>38037877
>also what do you mean by "unshaven"
Like he's a literal neckbeard, doesn't really groom himself, that kinda stuff.
>>
no, not really. i guess guys talk to me so it takes away from the loneliness but my lack of social skills nd fear of them finding out im a loser keeps me from trying
im talking to someone who seems to like me rn but idk, he will like me less or not at all when he finds out the real me
>>
>>38037938
oh ok
I have a hairy chest/belly/arms/legs but i have short hair and am shaven, I just wasn't sure what you meant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh5zLbeP11o women having no problems compared to men socially is a myth created by incels to further fuel their misogyny and victim complex swag
>>
File: response-rates.jpg (41KB, 545x248px) Image search: [Google]
response-rates.jpg
41KB, 545x248px
>>38038048
They have no problems compared to men though.
>>
>>38037424
"Sex for food". I also would agree with you if I was a woman and thought like you. You seem like you think of marriage as just an exchange of resources (which it partially is of course). The point is you love and appreciate and are loyal towards each other. Sex is a part of that, and it shouldn't be given with the "ugh, I have to fuck him" attitude, but the "I love you and want to make love with you" attitude. And if your not that into sex, not all guys want tons of sex. Just make it clear before you hitch up with someone.
>>
>>38038048
women don't have any sexual selection pressures retard. this is why women are the weaker,dumber and less emotional unstable gender.
>>
>>38038154
I know, that was hyperbole of course, I'm sure there's enough good men around, my point was just that I wouldn't feel good having a man who pays for everything and gets sex in return - less because of the sex, more because I'd feel like leeching off him.
>>
>>38037828
Depending on how much you want to believe it to be, any situation imaginable where two people have sex are a transaction. If you're on the
>will he love me even if I refuse to have sex with him?
train, you're already lost
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.