[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you settle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dick.jpg (184KB, 888x874px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
184KB, 888x874px
How can you guys just marry one of these women? How can you look at her pussy and not think of the Chads and Tyrones that have been in there in her college days? How can you just go on with it?
>>
It worries me that novice roasties actually look up and take the word of these mentally ill women.
>>
>>38035285
>just marry
lolwat. robots are going to die alone. cant even get a kiss, do you think we got marriage on our sights?

it's the dumb failed normies and normalscum that have infested this board that will get married and have to deal with that shit
>>
>>38035285
>how can you not think of Chad or Tyrone when looking at her pussy

Simple. By not being gay.
>>
>>38035285
>"I don't want no scrubs"
>t. cave troll
These are the same people that complain or will soon complain about how there are no good guys left, or how lonely they feel despite getting hooked up weekly on tinder and having a gorillion friends
>>
I don't understand how you guys even still date Western women

Since travelling and dating foreign women I can't go back to American women, they're just so low quality. Even a "hot" American girl pales in comparison to your basic Russian bitch
>>
>Accepting these women and their whoring ways
You don't marry them. You don't need it.
If any robot gets the chance, date them, fuck them, and then leave them. Use used goods like the last guy did. She'll think you're different because she wants you to be different. Anyone with any sense in them wouldn't marry one of those things.
>>
>>38035285
90% of men are disgusted at the thought of settling with a used up whore, 5% are lying to themselves, and the other 5% are insane and actually enjoy it.

It's biological instinct to find a 20 year old more attractive than a 40 year old. Unfortunately the western society we live in is so antagonistic to our biological instincts it results in mass depression. Depression is the most common illness in the western world.

It's like a fringe minority of freaks scream the loudest, so people think they are bigger than they are. Most men are not stupid. Some are but not most. We can see kids, marriage, settling down, these should be awesome things, but it's not profitable, can't tax a house wife, can't indoctrinate a kid with a strong father.

So we're all watching the world circle a drain. Islam, transgendered, feminism, violence, degeneracy. It's gonna get worse, so my advice is get comfy
>>
everything women write is a projection on how they want you to play their giggle game.
you play their RPG, make them giggle, make them feel like they're in a romantic movie, you're having this super cosmic emotional experience, they feel euphoric as fuck.

that's their escapism, that's their drug.
>need a guy with communication
>need a guy with confidence
>need a funny guy
they want someone who makes them feel euphoric, to where dopamine is released from their tard ape brain so they can feel intoxicated.
>>
>>38035285
>not being stressed about money
Literally female privilege
>>
Stop taking self-deluded women seriously.
>>
File: 1498513236583s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1498513236583s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>38035285
Why do women not realise that this means nothing?

It requires no effort for women to get men to fuck you. It's not empowering at all.

The opposite sex is pumped full of testosterone- of course they're willing to pump and dump women, even women that look repugnant.
>>
File: 1496721317508.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496721317508.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
What if all this shit is a weird evolutionary way of the human race trying to force birthrates down by making relationships seem not worth it to either side
>>
>>38035285
>"I say things like 'money flows to me and through me' to remind myself that it comes and it goes and there will always be enough."

It's like they live on a different planet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.