[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else having one of these anxious days ? I had to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: wojak simulating human love.jpg (9KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
wojak simulating human love.jpg
9KB, 215x250px
Anybody else having one of these anxious days ? I had to take 60 mg of codeine because of how bad it was, but now I am chill.

Comfy drug thread, what kind of drugs do you do when a shit depressing day start ?
>>
>>38035134
the bible you fucking degenerate

>>>/joeroganexperience/
>>
>>38035162
no solace. too much contradiction. too much mental gymnastics. zero proof. I tried with the bible, really tried, i've read it all, read interpretations, prayed nightly. can't say things couldn't be much worse but damn.
>>
>>38035162
I wish i could just stop being sckeptic and just blindly believe that i will be in bliss after this life.
>>
Not sure if this the right place to ask but
I've recently been really sick with a sinus infection for the last week and cut my drinking to 0 because medication. I've Been completely sober for 2 days, and only had 1 beer the previous one. Thing is I seem to be moving into withdrawal symptoms now, nausea/puking and shakes/sweating. I wanted to use this stretch to cool off for a bit but I feel like absolute garbage. When does the withdrawal stop? I'm getting a bit scared dudes. I don't want to seizure
>>
Kratom and oxy are comfy for me
>>
>>38035219
Most likely they won't start if they haven't already, I got shakes once but never seizures. Maybe just have a small amount for a few days
>>
>>38035134
Usually ketamine
Sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me and I just freeze up and feel the need to puke, and ketamine calms me down.
>>
i take propanalol (blood pressure meds) and seroquil
>>
drugs are garbage but a couple rips off a bowl would be sweet. some beers with a nice lunch. hand rolled cig and a hard days work robot.
>>
>>38035251
Thanks anon maybe I'll taper it, this is the worst feeling.
Hot and cold and ants all over, with constant nausea
>>
>>38035265
>drugs are garbage
>proceeds in fantasizing about taking 3 different drugs
nigga u retarded?
>>
indica strains & xans bro
>>
>>38035264
I take propanalol too although I'm not entirely sure it does anything but fund the jew med man.
>>
>>38035284
none of the substances i mentioned are illicit or degenerate 'nigga' fuck yourself you deserve to be a lonely shut in i dont even feel bad for you m8
>>
>>38035301
>u hurt my feefees wah wah
the legal status isn't what defines something as a drug or not you chimp.
>>
>>38035312
drop dead lowly drug coveting scum
>>
>>38035255
Ketamine is awesome. I have some deschloroketamine on the way.
>>
>>38035301
Lol yeah an alcoholic is much more of a burden on society than a stoner. Alcohol is the worse drug that exist according to studies conducted by medical authorities.
>>
>>38035554
That's the rc, right?
Pretty cool, anon!
Hope you have a good time with it
>>
>>38035649
Yeah, i tried many rc dissociatives, i just lack this one and ephinidine (ordered some from obf, but they existscam at the same moment).

But for the moment ketamine is still the most magical.
>>
>>38035647
i litterally said a couple pokes off a bowl and a beer with a lobster roll at lunch you lowclass swine. your mother is a hooker.
>>
>>38035673
Well then it is the quantity of a drug that makes it degenerate. 60mg of codein lift up your mood but that is it, it is the equivalent of one beer for opioids.

My mother is a fine lady and I am sure yours is too.
>>
>>38035688
opiods are the pinnacle of hedenous degenerate faggotry i hope you get hit by a train your mother is twice the skank i thought before. you'll be sucking aids dick for fent in no time you filthy fuckin degenerate garbage.
>>
>>38035715
Then I hope you never get hurt and rushed to an hospital because guess what they'll give you.

Dissociatives are my class of choice anyway
>>
>>38035736
what like computer duster? filthy degenerate youre raw garbage on a hibachi table
>>
>>38035736
and your mother is a common cock sloot.
>>
>>38035769
No like ketamine and pcp.
>>
>>38035134
Alcohol, Kratom, Hydrocodone, PST, and some indica
>>
>>38035911
What is PST ?
>>
>>38035930
Pacific Standard Time. It's pretty good.
>>
>>38035900
your drug choice is garbage and so are you m8 fuck you and your whore slut mother.
>>
>>38036312
Different brain chemistry, different choice.
>>
>>38035134
Man what the fuck is asshole and his pee hole are exposed to that nasty ass tub water prolly filled with black mold and shit
>>
>>38035930
Poppy Seed Tea my fellow origano nigger robro
>>
>>38036966
Oh yeah i would do it if it wasn't so fucking dangerous and inconvenient. I would rather purchase some opium to make some tea.
>>
>>38036343
no you're a piece of garbage son of a slutwhore takes it in the ass for a whippet fuck you man youre garbage.
>>
>>38037154
That's why you make a small batch with every new batch of seeds you get. Then you sip slow, get fucked up and dont go too far.

REMEMBER, SLOOOOWWWW
>>
File: 1498205949949.jpg (18KB, 707x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498205949949.jpg
18KB, 707x370px
I'm about to take 100mg Tramadol, it's been a depressing and lonely day so far. Any robots had experiences with it? I was on hydrocodone but it was fucking with my kidney
>>
>>38035134
Hey robots
I took 30mg of oxycodone yesterday
now my eye hurts like shit and i think i have pinkeye

could the two be related? I've never had pinkeye before and only had oxy once, but the internet said it only happened to middle-aged women, i dunno if they were only using normal doses thoug
>>
>>38037656
Tramadol aint comf
The hangovers are shit, and the high is weak
I'd advise against it
>>
>>38037609
Yeah but the strenght can vary from 1-150* times. I don't want to do tons of small tries each new batch.
>>
>>38037656
Go find some O-desmethyl-tramadol. It is an rc and apperently it is way better.>>38038790
>>
>>38037609
how slow exactly?
with zero tolerance, what kind of test batch would you make first?
how long does the high last?

>>38039621
>150*
I just don't believe this
If it is true, it's misleading, because that's probably the upper end of the spectrum that all unwashed seeds are on, and nothing is 150 times as strong as THAT.
>>
>>38039790
Read that on some drug forum. Basically you realise that what makes you high isn't the seed but some residu that can be present if you are lucky. You can have none to a lot. So it wouldn't surprise me, especially since people died from it.

Take care.
>>
>>38039893
I know what you meant. I'm saying that no one is going to accidentally have 150 times as much as they expected, because the "1" is almost zero alkaloids, and the "150" is the strongest stuff available, which puts the average-strength seed used for getting high around "100".
>>
File: WP_20170629_12_37_04_Pro3.jpg (291KB, 801x896px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170629_12_37_04_Pro3.jpg
291KB, 801x896px
Who here /LSD+DXM/?

first time mixing psys with dissociates
>>
>>38040682
doses? start low
>tfw dollar stores don't sell the usable kind of DXM in my region probably because of teenagers
I may have to buy the foul stuff with guaif in it, and give myself an enema of it. I wonder if that would work
>>
>>38040118
Oh okay, then it makes sense

>>38040682
Lsd gives me a bad bodyload, I would certainly not mix it with dxm medication.

But I did mix lsd and ketamine, and it was really confusing going in and out of the hole. you should probably start low on the disso side, and prepare something to puke in.
>>
>>38040888
Dxm rectally should work. You could also buy better disso online, or straight pure dxm.
>>
File: 1498489041688.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498489041688.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
I get a prescription for hydrocodone and lately I've been feeling like shit a lot worse than usual so I take more than I need to feel better for awhile. I feel guilty about it and disappointed in myself every time but it works for awhile and it's better than suffering.
>>
>>38040888
I'll take 200ug 1P-LSD and 300mg DXM later tonight

I've got a bit of experience with both, but not used together
>>
>>38040992
If you have access to 1p-lsd, you can get some DXE or o-pce
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.