[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucked up teeth any single worse feeling in this world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 12423542626.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
12423542626.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>tfw fucked up teeth
any single worse feeling in this world? being afraid to smile and laugh in public?
>>
>>38035104
What's wrong with them? You've peaked my curiosity.
>>
>>38035110
They're rotten
>>
>>38035122
Have you been to a dentist to get them fixed?
>>
I know this feel but it's no one's fault but my own

I still don't brush my teeth regularly ha ha fuck

I just got over an infection that made my face swell up and they need to pull 3 teeth in the back which I am considering not doing which is probably a mistake
>>
I had braces to fix my teeth but they're all chipped and ugly and the retainer didn't keep them in place after the braces came off. I really hate it.
>>
>>38035137
ahhh dude start brushing everyday. I know it can be hard to find the motivation to take care of yourself, but you'll be so glad you did in the future. Save what teeth you have left.
>>
>>38035131
at this point it costs way more than what I can afford. i also have crippling anxiety of the dentist. it literally kicks in a primordial sens of doom
>>38035137
>I know this feel but it's no one's fault but my own
depends how you define fault, it was probably a combination of upbringing and depression for me
>I still don't brush my teeth regularly ha ha fuck
I just bought an electrical toothbrush and floss daily but its too late now
>I just got over an infection that made my face swell up and they need to pull 3 teeth in the back which I am considering not doing which is probably a mistake
At least mine don't hurt and I don't have trouble with infections. I had an infection a while back after a night of strong binge drinking and had one of my covered wisdom teeth pulled out
>>
>>38035153
Yeah I need to buy another brush
I used the old one to clean my bong out so now it's disgusting.
I got some dental floss and mouthwash though, I guess I'll go floss and rinse.
>>
>>38035154
You can go to a dental school for cheaper dental care. For the anxiety you might have to suck it up the first time, but if you tell your dentist about it they might give you a prescription for a few Xanax to make it easier for your return visits (assuming you need them). That's what my dentist does for me.
>>
File: 1498436345377.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1498436345377.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>38035154
>at this point it costs way more than what I can afford.

Americans everybody! You can't make this shit up
>>
>>38035104
post some of your rotting misshaped ugly teeth anon. I want to see them,
>>
>>38035282
I'd rather end myself (which I will but not yet)
>>
>>38035321
but why not? To us its just some teeth from a stranger, noone knows you.
>>
>>38035484
im not into humiliation. sorry
>>
>>38035104
I hate my teeth. They're not that bad, invisalign would probably fix my complaints but I hate them anyway
>>
File: mp900424377[1].jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mp900424377[1].jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>38035212
Had to pay for my teeth to be fixed (UK)

>Much like OP can't show teeth in public
>Never confident with them
>Decide fixing them should be my priority and will give me a normal life
>Get it on finance so will be paying for my teeth for many years to come, probably until I'm 40 (26 now)
>Teeth perfectly white and straight, no overcrowding, still look natural but now have movie star teeth
>Girls still don't care if you are a ugly manlet, thought the teeth would at least bring me up some points, still a worthless loser
>>
>tfw bong
>tfw fit the shit teeth stereotype perfectly
They're yellow and wonky and it's disgusting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.