[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /colored/ here? Post your feels. Being a non-White shitskin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (66KB, 465x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 465x640px
Who /colored/ here? Post your feels.

Being a non-White shitskin is a fucking nightmare.

I don't think White people realize how fucking good they have it. Being born White is winning the genetic lottery, it's being the epitome of human perfection. I don't understand how a White person could possibly ever be depressed, or how they could ever kill themselves, (unless they have some serious disability, but even then, their Whiteness puts them at a huge advantage.)

Whites are literally born superior, and everyone recognizes it. Whites are seen as the most beautiful/attractive race, the most intelligent race, the inventors & creators of western civilization, the safest race to be around, the most advanced race, etc etc. The list goes on. *Everyone* who isn't White secretly wants to be White.

I frequently fantasize about having a beautiful, pure blood, White partner with light blonde hair & blue eyes. I know I'd be destroying their Pure White bloodline, but they'd be purifying mine. At the same time, since they have such a high, superior bloodline & master phenotype, I'd feel extremely guilty & absolutely, undoubtedly inferior for even just being around them. I wouldn't want to make an Aryan superior endure my disgusting non-White presence.

I could never breed with a fellow non-White. I know racemixing is bad, because since Whites have such a superior heritage, I'd be ruining theirs. But, I also instinctively know that I need to ensure a good life for my future children, and the only way they'd be intelligent, successful, beautiful etc, is if some White genes get passed down onto them.

Every single day, I wish I was White. I dream of it, constantly. Everything would be so much better. I'd be 1000x more attractive & desirable.

Being White is pretty much getting the biggest possible head start in life, it's cruising through life in absolutely easiest mode imaginable.

How do I cope with these feels?
>>
File: 1476523656822.jpg (38KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1476523656822.jpg
38KB, 600x423px
>How do I cope with these feels?

Don't fall for the Stormfront memery. Being white has nothing to do with being "good". Every race has chiseled gods and jaw-dropping women. What defines them isn't their birthplace but ultimately the fact that their genes are top 1% of the 1% of the 1%. These people aren't all relegated to a single race. Walk around Germany, or Finland, or Sweden, or whatever place Stormfront has convinced you is a utopia of based whites and everywhere you look you'll see homely women and fat, balding, lower class laborers.

No, friend. Skin color doesn't determine who you are. It never did. Every race has it gutter trash, its dregs. Only a few can be so gifted, no matter the race. Every genus will have its dregs and its pathetic failures.

That, ultimately, is us. Sadly.
>>
>>38034993
Baited.
Stick to your own kind.
>>
File: racisswhitewomen.png (130KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
racisswhitewomen.png
130KB, 712x303px
>>38035123
I browse stormfront and we talk how much of a shithole Sweden, Finland, and Germany are.
You've got a lot of opinions man, too many opinions, considering you don't know what you're talking about.

But being white is supreme, there is no denying it.
>>
>>38035159
>I browse stormfront and-

Stopped reading there, your opinions have been disregarded
>>
>>38034993
I could never breed with a fellow non-White. I know racemixing is bad, because since Whites have such a superior heritage, I'd be ruining theirs. But, I also instinctively know that I need to ensure a good life for my future children, and the only way they'd be intelligent, successful, beautiful etc, is if some White genes get passed down onto them.

dont be selfish anon, if you choose a white women nobody wins.

>she gets your shit DNA
>your child is now mixed race, with no true home culture and team

I feel the same way as you, but with the Japanese. If you really do care for whites, and think that they are the best then you have to support them. RIght now white countries are being invaded my millions of people who think just like you and the collective damage will destroy the west this century make no mistake.
>>
>>38034993
Being white is not any kind of advantage, it is just that you're living in a white country. If you took a few million white men and put him in China, their descendants would feel just like you.

Lost, weak, aimless and to be honest it sounds like you have severe inferiority issues. Also, breeding with a white woman is literally the worst thing you can do. It would be kinder to the world for you to have no kids - than introduce another lost but mix raced soul into this world.
>>
>>38034993
I dont think you get this right. Life is shit for me, even though I am white.
>>
>>38034993

Live in a place without White people.
This sort of thing is what happens when we have to live together,
>>
>>38035183
>he doesn't browse stormfront
Keep coping shitskin
>>
>>38035183
>I'm a fucking kike

Opinion discarded, kike.
>>
>>38035183
t. open minded, tolerant,educated, (((liberal)))
>>
I am a German white male and my life is definitely not trouble free. i constantly see race mixed people, turks and other foreigners who call me a Nazi for wanting to preserve my race... Whites constantly get blamed for history and are always looked down upon for being un-PC. You are the one with the privilege in society, but not genetically.
>>
>being born white is winning a genetic lottery

Sorry to break this to you but this is a lie. There is no cosmic lottery machine that decides where a soul goes. You were born the colour you are because of who your parents were. They were born the way they are becauae of who their parents were. Your ancestors decided what you'd look like thousands of years ago. The same is true of white people.

The same is true of being born in to a wealthy family. You weren't born rich because your ancestors weren't lucky enough or hard working enough or were just shit at managing their finances. No lottery, if you want to blame anyone blame your ancestors.
>>
>>38035123
lmao no. objectively coons are the ugliest, dumbest and most useless people on the planet. this is why they're currently trying to steal white and egyptian history because they have literally done NOTHING of importance in their entire shitty fucking existence.
>>
File: 1493040919662.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493040919662.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>38035672
mfw people call subjective things objective
>>
I'd rather be shitskin in 1st world country than be white in post-commie one (that's my current state).
>>
File: 1471071482821.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471071482821.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>38035613
How can someone lack the ability for abstraction this much? When you say "I", do you mean your body or your face? No (unless you really are a mentally challenged), your consciousness is not inherited, everyone has their own awareness. Some people got lucky and that awareness found itself in a rich supermodel, others starving in a dessert.

Yet what's even stupider is that you undermine yourself, if ancestors are to blame who's to blame for them? Is the origin of life to blame? Is the universe to blame? No because it's deterministic. This means it WAS a cosmic lottery that was decided long before you came in to being

Where do retards like you get the confidence to express themselves?
>>
>>38035808
t. assblasted coon

You can't even deny it. Why don't you claim you made peanut butter and changed the world lmfao
>>
>>38034993
>tfw only second generation american
>tfw grandparents were german and british so I'm still white
>tfw it actually makes me more popular
Feels good being foreign white
>>
File: IMG_20170625_225346.jpg (31KB, 330x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_225346.jpg
31KB, 330x377px
I'm not /colored/, but I have some non white genes, and it sucks. I think if only I had straight hair, my life would have been completely different. (32 virgin, suicidal since 18)

>>38035123
Also, what this anon says is true. There are some white genetic trash, and non-white winners. But damn... whites are beautiful, aren't they?? ;_;
>>
>>38035123
Melanin is the root of all evil.
>>
>>38034993
> t. Tiny dicked whiteboi
>>
>>38034993
As a white man I can see how you think this. I'm barely a 7/10 in looks and have somewhat curly hair on account of some Dutch-Irish ancestry but even then I cannot imagine being a nigger or asian. I can criticize myself and find flaws in my facial features but literally all of them would become far uglier if I were any race that wasn't white. Also I've got thousands of years of incredible history and ancestry that I can look back on and know my forefathers participated in and contributed to.

If I was black I would have nothing. My best move would be knowingly lying to myself about the race of Egyptians or going on about Mansa Musa. I'd have giant fat lips and a nose wider than a landing strip and beady eyes and skin like ash and hair like jet black coiled springs. Can't imagine how insecure with myself I'd feel then.
>>
>>38035836
A persons race is 100% determined by their parents race you spastic, black couples cannot naturally have white children the same is true of other races, OP wants to be white and I am saying it is impossible based on who is parents were. His race was determined by his parents fucking and birthing him, he could only ever have been what he is. There was never a chance of him being born white.

All humans started in the same place, some got up and walked to other places, you ancestors are 100% responsible for you race, it was never a cosmic lottery. Stop making up excuses for being a poor shitskin brainlet.
>>
File: 1492066710206.png (209KB, 359x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492066710206.png
209KB, 359x424px
I'd be happy to bust a nut on a white girl but I have no problem being dark skinned.
>>
>>38036777
Are you really that fucking dense? As if people are responsible for who their ancestors are. We don't choose who we get born to. It is a lottery.
>>
File: talnet__956.jpg (30KB, 478x272px) Image search: [Google]
talnet__956.jpg
30KB, 478x272px
Mexico is going to play against Germany in the semi-finals for the world cup today.

If what you say is true, they should have no problem defeating us.
>>
>>38034993
Please, if you hate being /colored/ so much, end your life. Please do it now. You deserve to die. Please keep your dick to yourself and don't have any children. We don't need any more fucked up house niggers like you running around.

I hope you die tonight.
>>
>>38036840
You next too, okay nigger? If the ugly baboons could just purge themselves it'd be so nice
>>
No thank you. I'm black, but I don't want to be white -- I want to be Asian. I just want to feel feminine, cute and loved tenderly unlike this barbican body I was born into. I'd settle for male trap or female Asian rather than this
>>
>>38036808
I never said people choose or that people are responsible for the actions of their ancestors. What I said is that your ancestors race and your parents race directly influences your own race. Nothing else determines your race except your ancestors.
>>
>>38034993
HAHAHAHA yeah cause no white white person ever had a shit life. fuck off op
>>
File: 1498223274550.jpg (43KB, 434x528px) Image search: [Google]
1498223274550.jpg
43KB, 434x528px
>>38036883
>implying you cant be a kawaii niggress if you tried hard enough
>>
>>38036889
so? who fucking cares you drooling retard that's not the point
>>
>>38036883
you
be my bf right now
>>
>being cucked by the racw that wants to be cucked by non white in this very moment
>"you're black? Such a brave survivor you are, take my gf and fuck her haha"
>race mixing is bad
>lebananon has been raped by deus vult countless times
>now is country with goddess thicc and catholic faithful women that are so pretty its deranging
>ok good bait
>>
>>38036951
That was the point I made that seemed to upset you, I had to say it increasingly simpler ways three times for you to finally understand it tho. Embarrassing desu.
>>
>>38036989
what the fuck even is this post
would you happen to be mentally ill
>>
>>38036889
m8 you're a fucking idiot. Nobody is to blame, you didn't choose your ancestors and they never chose you. By blaming someone, you're also accrediting someone. You really are incapable of abstract thought
>>
>>38034993
From what you're saying i.e. that you feel bad about being nonwhite and being unable to date whites, I can assume that you live in a white country. Now look at me, not only am I not white but I am also stuck in a nonwhite muslim shithole. Be grateful for what you have. Otherwise, I really don't care about your skin color as long as you don't act like a subhuman, which is probably the case if you have the intelligence to realize that your race is shit.
>>
>>38037019
of course im mentally ill,why do you think im here you dumb faggot
>not clinically insane
>r9k
pick one fucktard
>>
File: 1498653721449s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1498653721449s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>38034993
the big majority of the robots there are fucking ugly or average males so ....
>>
>>38037044
Stop projecting your own hatred for your ancestors on to my comments. I never said blame your ancestors. You inject that rhetoric in to what I am saying.
>>
>>38037013
i'm not that dude you were arguing with, i'm someone else
what i'm saying is that it is a lottery because you don't get to pick who gave birth to you
>>
>>38035613
>if you want to blame anyone blame your ancestors.
>>38037081
thank you for confirming my suspicions that you possess a sub-100 IQ
>>
>>38034993
I have the sneaking suspicion this was posted by either a white guy or that one shitskin autist who admitted to being the cause of like 75% of the racebaiting threads on here because he wanted other people to feel inferior like him. Either way fuck off, you're posting these threads knowing it'll garner negativity and it's bullshit
>>
>>38037122
Its not a lottery tho because a person of a specific race cannot be born in to another race. The chances of a black couple having a black kid is 100% it has nothing to do with the child. If your parents are black you will be black, this isn't a lottery.

If a persons race was a lottery couples would have no idea of their child's race until it was born.
>>
>>38037140
Please calm down and stop hating your ancestors Anon.
>>
>>38037197
I can tell you're literally autistic because of how you're incapable of understanding a normal figure of speech. When people say "the genetic lottery" they don't mean their actual conception or birth was some type of fucking dice roll and nobody's trying to argue that.
>>
>>38035305
>>38035313
>>38035343

>Samefagging this obvious

Are all nazis this retarded?
>>
File: 1837788.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1837788.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>38034993
Whitebois are pussies, nobody can compete with a mountainnigger.
>>
>>38036006
hahaha
well baited, guy!
>>
File: 1495853443794.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495853443794.png
53KB, 596x739px
White people are desired by EVERY single race while blacks and colored people literally have no chance unless they are fetishized.
For this reason WHITE people cannot be robots.

Try to refute this, you literally cannot.
>>
>>38037197
there's no way you passed high school
>>
>>38037281
black people can't be robots because your IQs are usually so low that you live in the moment like dogs.
You lack the capacity for introspection and so social anxiety.
>>
>>38037243
Except that is exactly how people talk. People often say "You could have been born as a starving African, have compassion" The are entire premise is a lie. Just Google "Lottery of Birth" or something similar like "chances of being born in each country", this is how many people actually think.
>>
File: 1405398859761.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1405398859761.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>>38037289
>Tell a guy that IF he wants to blame someone he should blame his ancestors
>He spends the next half hour telling me that I shouldn't blame peoples ancestors
>>
Instead of saying white, you should say 'fair-skinned'. Because, what's a white person? Was Michael Jackson white?

>White: non jewish person of wholly europpean ancestry.

What are the borders of Europe? Is Turkey considered Europe? No? Because turks are mostly muslim? Then what about Bosnia?

What about souther europpean countries where people are quite tanned?

And what if your grandpa was algerian, for instance, but you look white as fuck?

I don't understand reeeeeee
>>
>>38037318

I thought Robots were Neets dropout with low IQs.
>>
File: 1498585571166.jpg (176KB, 883x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498585571166.jpg
176KB, 883x1200px
>>38037318
>black people can't be autismo

https://youtu.be/nVpI5xlmEDk
>>
>>38037281
>unless they are fetishized.

At least you guys are fetishized.
When you're a white immigrant you are absolutely fucked. You have no chance with the local girls unless you start scraping the bottom of the barrel (no matter how good you look) girls from your country would rather go for the local males than someone from their own country
>>
I don't know, I am 100% Punjabi and I wouldn't have it any other way. Then again, I live in Canada, and brown people (Indians) are "cooler" than black people here. I've had no problems talking to girls of any race, as long as they're not FOB East Asians.
>>
>>38037437
>white people seriously believe this

as a third world shitter i can definitely say that they throw themselves at whites all the time, even my mom and aunt did it (after having kids with locals though)
here they even give jobs to white immigrants just because it looks better to have one of those in your company over some shitskin
>>
>>38037507
Where is this land you speak of?
>>
File: 1498679337314.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498679337314.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>38037197
Holy shit I'm laughing so fucking hard
>>
>>38037507
>they throw themselves at whites all the time
>even my mom and aunt did it (after having kids with locals though)

Just proves that white immigrants are fucked and emotionally unfulfilled.
>>
>>38037392
White is a combination of both physical and mental, you must look and believe you are White while convincing other you are also White. Honorary White is also a thing.
>>
File: 1459879006007.png (723KB, 536x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459879006007.png
723KB, 536x702px
>>38037081
Youre a moron and dont understand how genetics work. You keep repeating yourself with the most mind-numbing stupid statements, over and over again, and you say it like youve solved a great mystery.

Yes we all know if your black, your phenotype and genotype will most likely resemble your most prominent traits. But to say if your parents are x you will be x is complete and utter garbage. Theres hundreds of thousands of possibilities for an offspring (onces being less likely than the other). There has been countless cases of offspring not looking like the parents but the dna test proves theyre in fact biologically identical. This happens because hardly anyone is pire breed and just because some traits are dormant in the parents doesnt mean they cant resurface once again.

Like how could you miss this. Do you live in Kenya were they dont have middle school education?
>>
>>38037530
Colombia

they even do the same with third world shitters from less shit third world shitholes
i forgot his name some Argentinian fuck who was just a shitty butcher over there came here and became famous on TV
>>
>>38034993
By offing yourself. Saged.
>>
>>38037561
>Heh astronomically rare mistakes of nature prove you wrong dumbass :^)

Damn, really makes me think.
>>
>>38037685
No. It doesnt even have to be skin color you brainlet.

He was even went to saying if your parents were failures youll also end up being a failure which is definitely not the case with a lot of people.
>>
>>38037738
No one has said that at all. The thread is about skin colour, that Anon was referring to skin colour as well not a persons appearance.

The post I believe you are referring to is the one about being born rich? He was talking about the chances of being born rich being up to your parents and ancestors. He never said if your parents were failures you would be one too.
>>
>>38034993
all i read is bs
i was born with white skin and light brown hair,dark green eyes but im a mongrel
a literal one, i descend from 5+races, from spanish to italian,japanese arab and even negro
skin color never meant shit to me, plus its 2017
also, i dont think a pure is superior
pretty satisfied with myself tbqh
>>
I don't hate being black but I realise that "diversity" is pretty fucked up. Skin bleaching is incredibly popular in India/Jamaica/etc, normies go on about how "love has no colour" and yet WMAF couples are far more common than AMWF couples, North Asians want to look white even though you think they'd have enough reasons to be proud of being themselves, developing countries want to build more skyscrapers instead of things that reflect their history, etc.
>>
>normies go on about how "love has no colour"

Normies go on about a lot of fucking things and 90% of them are bullshit
>>
File: wishyouwerehere.jpg (123KB, 1030x816px) Image search: [Google]
wishyouwerehere.jpg
123KB, 1030x816px
>>38038013
HOLY SHIT ITS THE CURRENT YEAR?
THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

TIME TO GO FUCK SOME KIDS
>>
>>38034993
You're either a butthurt nigger trying to make your fellow shitskins hate white with this post, or you're a retard stormfag who thinks this is good propaganda or you're clinically insane.

That being said whites are objectively the most advanced and most attractive race. It's all because of the neanderthal genes. Asians have some neanderthal ancestry and so do a lot of american shitskins because of race mixing, but white europeans have the strongest genetic connection to them, so they are the smartest and most attractive ON AVERAGE.
This doesn't mean every single white person is smarter and more attractive than every single non white, but there's a strong tendency.
Also most black people who are seen as attractive are either half or quarter white, and 100% african negroes are almost all disgusting and ugly.
>>
being white is only a plus if you spend your time browsing 4chan
>>
>>38038667
but there are some 100% east african women who are hotter than american rapechild ones.
>>
File: ff.jpg (229KB, 780x779px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
229KB, 780x779px
>born female
>born as one of Hitler's favourites

L I V I N G T H E D R E A M
I
V
I
N
G

T
H
E

D
R
E
A
M

Seriously though I'm reasonably attractive but I've honestly never been given any measure of special attention because of my appearance. I kind of wish the meme were true.
>>
Id kill to be nonwhite desu
I hate it so much
>>
>>38034993
Blackbot here
It does duck when you can't even pay a prostitute to have sex with you because they all refuse to meet blacks.
>>
>>38034993
I wish I was white. Not like everyday thinking about it nonstop, but it would be much better for me if I was.
>>
>>38040211
Hit the streets nigga.
Maybe its because I am Greek but hookers are easy.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.