[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /ANEGRY/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1498681294142.jpg (27KB, 336x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498681294142.jpg
27KB, 336x304px
I just wanna go down to Wall Street and shoot every motherfucker in there, maybe take a few pigs with me too. Fucking parasitic fucks.
>>
>>38034793
Why is it that there are a few extremely rich people in the world, but then there is hordes of poor people who have to etch out a shitty existence?
>>
>>38034793
>Fucking parasitic fucks.
Yeah, not like us NEETs who shitpost hard for our daily bread.

>>38034802
Because life isn't fair and some people have access to resources and opportunities that others do not.
>>
File: 1488687687021.png (368KB, 739x858px) Image search: [Google]
1488687687021.png
368KB, 739x858px
>>38034826
>>Yeah, not like us NEETs who shitpost hard for our daily bread.
I bust my ass for 8 hours a day while my boss rides around in his fucking BMW all day
>>Because life isn't fair and some people have access to resources and opportunities that others do not.
Then why don't we fucking take their resources. You're basically admitting life isn't fair, but it can be. You know 8 men are as wealthy as half the fucking world? Why don't we burn down their billion-dollar condos and mansions? Why don't we torch their fancy sports cars?
>>
>>38034793

>hardworking men who got by just as much on hard work and sacrifice as their "privilege"
>in a tax bracket that means they are forfeiting half their paychecks just to keep people like you alive and relatively comfortable
>keeping the system of capitalist social democracy alive. A system you owe everything to and the reason why you aren't starving to death like poor people in third world shitholes

Just cut the crap and turn the gun on yourself, you disgusting, leftist piece of trash.

Maybe if you started admiring successful people instead of tearing them down and attributing all their achievements to invisible privilege, you wouldn't be a whiny broke fuck
>>
>>38034905
>hardworking men who got by just as much on hard work and sacrifice as their "privilege"
They got to their position of obscene wealth either through fucking their peers over, nepotism and/or inheritance. This isn't anything to be admired.
>in a tax bracket that means they are forfeiting half their paychecks just to keep people like you alive and relatively comfortable
Yeah and they still live better than 90% of the world. Boo-fucking-hoo
>keeping the system of capitalist social democracy alive.
A system which they constanly seek to dismantle.
>Maybe if you started admiring successful people instead of tearing them down and attributing all their achievements to invisible privilege, you wouldn't be a whiny broke fuck
Why the fuck do Americans fetishize the rich so fucking much? Do you people seriously buy into the meritocracy meme?
>>
File: GcJCEP4.gif (965KB, 300x297px)
GcJCEP4.gif
965KB, 300x297px
>mfw reading about poorfags rage impotently
>>
>>38034889
Because then you'd be even worse off.
You can't spend money if there's no markets dumbass.
>>
>>38034793
capitalism is the worst, except all the others that have been tried

sorry faggot, deal with it
at least we don't have communism anymore
>>
>>38034986

Because admiring the rich and the successful is what made America great.

Most of the poor people today are people with perpetual victim complexes who refuse to manage their money right, refuse to better themselves and climb career ladders, and constantly ask for a handout they believe they are entitled to.

>>38034889

>Then why don't we fucking take their resources. You're basically admitting life isn't fair, but it can be.

Yeah, it's funny you mention that.
In the 20th century, a few people tried to make a government around that idea.

Would you believe it didn't quite work out?
>>
>>38034793

Bankers are assholes, but that's not the reason you're angry and you know it anon.

You have these angry power fantasies because you're frustrated with your own life.

Nothing will change until you take steps to improve your own life. That's how you fix your anger.
>>
lol fucking do it
>>
File: tfw-no-FALGSC.png (64KB, 976x600px)
tfw-no-FALGSC.png
64KB, 976x600px
iktf, comrade. It doesn't cease to amaze me how many people fit the 'Temporarily embarrassed millionaire' profile. The bootlicking and blind worship of capitalism is just depressing.
>>
>>38034793
>>38034793
>>38034793
>>38034793
>>38034793
YOU PUT THE E ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FUCKING G ITS SPELLED

A N G E R Y

YOU SHITFACED TWAT SANDWICH FUCKERRRRRRR
>>
>>38034793
Don't even bother wasting your life since there'll be tons of people lining up to take their place. It is a part of the disgusting human nature that leads to people doing whatever shit they want "because they can".
>>
>>38034793
>Communist neet
>Calls others parasites
Like pottery
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.