[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about sleep paralysis experiences? I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 332794_1259180304253_full.jpg (42KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
332794_1259180304253_full.jpg
42KB, 704x400px
Can we have a thread about sleep paralysis experiences?

I just woke up from a weird one, I'll greentext it.

>be having really vivid dream (which is weird for me, they're usually a big blur)

>very detailed plot, felt like it was my life.

>i lived in my childhood house. thats the biggest detail and the only one ill mention

>it was night time and i was in bed

>covers start moving like something/someone is under them

>things in my dream keep enticing me to move them, someone texts me to, etc

>so i did it. i remember that *I* made the decision to, instead of being autopiloted like the rest of my dreams

>as soon as i did, i got forced to lay down flat on my back by an extreme pressure

>i could feel wind rippling past my body, it felt like i was moving very fast, but i was staying in place

>the ceiling of my childhood bedroom crumbled to reveal the ceiling of my current bedroom

>ceiling wobbled a little bit before the pressure stopped and i was able to move again

it felt like i was being teleported to another timeline (this one) because there was a glitch in my last one (the dream)

i feel weird now
>>
i had sleep paralysis once when i was around like 12 probably sleeping on my back. a super creepy monster was in the room with me and the only way i can describe it is that i was like golem from lord of the rings but mocaped but steve buscemi and with a circular mouth full of sharp fangs.

i have never once slept on my back since and am utterly unable even to do so, it fucked me up hard
>>
>>38033509
that's really creepy,but also a bit funny kek. i get you about not being able to sleep on your back, im not able to either after all the times i've had sleep paralysis. every single time i have it im flat on my back.
>>
File: gewy.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gewy.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
>little girl stands next to my bed
>starts screaming
>>
>>38033452
I have it when I sleep on my back though I rarely get the dreams I usually just wake up and cant move for a good 5 min. I try not to sleep on my back but I roll a lot in my sleep so it still happens sometimes.
>>
anyone else have really bad breathing troubles when paralysed, it feels like im going to pass out
>>
File: wise guy.jpg (23KB, 281x308px) Image search: [Google]
wise guy.jpg
23KB, 281x308px
>>38033452
>woke up
>couldn't move and was facing the wall which reflected a green glow
>could hear that clicking talk like the aliens from signs
>tried to move but couldn't the only thing i could do was breathe
>so i started breathing heavily and the clicking suddenly stopped
>instantly pass out
>woke up and googled stuff until i came across sleep paralysis

it happened again later with some weird elongated figure with a big head, then again one time during the morning although this one was less spooky and more like "ahh fuck i'm stuck"

i try to move but i just end up just breathing heavily because all i can control is my breathing
>>
>>38035088
yes sometimes. it only happens when i see something really creepy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.