[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandy hook the truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: adam-lanzajpg.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanzajpg.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
Adam Lanza was a closeted pedophile who was upset at soicety for not letting him fiddle with kids

>you won't let me be with kids then fine I'll. Just kill kids then

That is why Sandy hook happened.
>>
He was also a true robot by the way.
>>
File: tumblr_os4n2mKDVc1woxmpko1_500.jpg (127KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os4n2mKDVc1woxmpko1_500.jpg
127KB, 500x746px
>adam lanza will never take his anger out on you with gun powder

why live
>>
>>38033917
>that pic

That's creepy as fuck.
>>
Adam Lanza hated society in general. He believed culture was unnatural and civilization was destructive to the individual. If you read his autistic online rants they're pretty much all about how much he hates social conditioning and how the world would be so much better if we reverted to a primitive hunter-gatherer society.
He probably killed kids because he felt like he was saving them from society "indoctrinating" them, or because he wanted to do something extra horrifying as a final "fuck you" to society. Or maybe an elementary school was just an easy target.
>>
File: 1498454306985.jpg (404KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498454306985.jpg
404KB, 960x1280px
>>38033978
No, it's cute. Don't be rude.
>>
>>38033041
He more likely wanted to BE the kid.
>>
>>38033987
You do realize that he had pedophile rights documents on his computer right??.
>>
>>38033987
>He probably killed kids because he felt like he was saving them from society

This kind of falls apart when you know he was cursing and mocking them while he killed them.
>>
>>38034045
Nnaaahh he's no randy stair.
>>
>>38034056
Do you know what he said anon??.
>>
>>38034046
Which I'm assuming falls into his hatred of social conditioning and how society views taboo subjects like pedophilia. To say he committed mass murder because he was a pedophile would be looking at the whole situation through a microscope rather than a telescope. I mean, he talked about monkeys and horror movies waaay more than he talked about pedo shit.
>>
>>38034085
Not that anon, but there are witness accounts of him cursing during the shooting, and in response to a boy who yelled, "Help! Help! I don't want to be here!" he said, "Well, you're here," before firing another barrage of bullets.
>>
>>38034056
It's just a theory that seems to be pretty popular. He was a nutcase and he's dead so I guess we'll never really know why.
>>
File: ALSD.png (2MB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
ALSD.png
2MB, 1200x897px
>>38034134
>He was a nutcase

False. He was highly rational.
>>
>>38034112
While his alleged pedophilia if he was one may have played a role in the shooting but it definitely wasn't the only motive.
>>
>>38034209
He wasn't a pedophile though. I don't know why people go for this motive and ignore his clearly rational thoughts about why he believe all life is bad.
>>
>>38033987
>or because he wanted to do something extra horrifying as a final "fuck you" to society
Something like this seems like the most plausible explanation for the shooting. I always thought he wanted to "punish" society because he felt like society was responsible for making him feel so alienated, not his mental problems.
>>
>>38034112
In Kaitlin Roig's book, she described him saying "heinous", "evil" things but did not go into detail about what they were.
>>
Spread sheet of mass shootings , he was trying to get the high score desu and kids are pretty easy targets
>>
>>38033041

>look like a more masculine version of Lanza
>very socially awkward
>your co-workers make fun of you behind your back
>have overheard them talking about rumors that you're a murderer

I don't understand why normies are so cruel. Do I really deserve to be treated like this just for being a little weird? I've never done anything mean an I work hard. I wish I could just be a NEET sometimes so I wouldn't have to interact with people.
>>
>>38035203
>don't understand why normies are so cruel

I know right anon.
>>
Killing lolis is so cruel tho. Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>38034112
''Well, you're here''
lol
>>
>>38036577
Because real 3DPD women are disgusting, even as kids.
>>
>>38036616
Fuck you weeaboo laurab is so fucking hot.
>>
File: IMG_0545.png (259KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_0545.png
259KB, 750x1334px
Hey faggots, Sandy hook was a hoax..
>>
File: 1491319998448.jpg (187KB, 755x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491319998448.jpg
187KB, 755x1024px
>>38036616
This is an incel board, no a volcel board, back to >>>wizchan.org
Also qt lolis rule
>>
>>38036738
Aawqhh what a a qt I wanna just hug her and kiss her.
>>
>>38035203
>I don't understand why normies are so cruel.
Because you are a freakshow. The entire normie ideal and the victimization you have just proves thst you are not fit for society.
>>
>>38038304
Normie stfu and get out get off my board.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.