[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: TESTDD.jpg (75KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
TESTDD.jpg
75KB, 680x680px
4chan 2017
>>
>>38031179
moot died
>>
A billion race bait cancer posts later.

What did you expect? Why do you think we tried to keep rddit newfags out?
>>
>>38031179
>top
The most unoriginal joke posted one after another
>bottom
Racebait post

Wow, really different. Guess the site has always been shit.
>>
>>38031235

Newfag detected. Get the fuck out
>>
>>38031179
who cares? do you really care about what happens to garbage trash? why do you even care about this board?
>>
Liberals poisoned everything with identity politics and 4chan became politically charged on every fucking level in reaction to it
>>
>>38031253
Probably been here longer than you. Been here since 08. Nearly 10 years. But the truth is, nobody cares how long you have been here. It changes nothing. Hell, half the site at this point is reddit colonist brought by either goobergate or the election, but nobody gives a shit. The quality of the site has always been shit, it's an anonymous imageboard, what do you expect? Maybe it was better in like, 2006. But I seriously doubt it.
>>
File: ancient.png (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ancient.png
86KB, 640x480px
Nigga Ive been here since 2007 and there was daily nigger hate threads on /b/ even back then

Fucking newfags trying to make it seem like 4chan hasn't always been a haven for racist/weird/contarian opinions. I cringe every time I see some faggot being like "DURR YOU GUYS JUST ARE RIGHT WING CUZ LIBERALS WERE IN POWER AND 4CHAN IS CONTARIAN HURRR DURR" Ignore these dumb niggers because they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. pic related, old image macro people used to post back then
>>
>>38031330
>daily nigger hate
its not the same thing as faggy stormfront shill-posts and the one in the op pic. there is a damn difference
>>
File: 1494816079421.jpg (178KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1494816079421.jpg
178KB, 1242x1237px
>>38031330
There's a difference between edgy teenagers calling people niggers and, well, this. But obviously you're insecure and trying to justify your personal beliefs through 4chan, so whatever.
>>
>>38031179
/r/asianmasculinity and black twitter/tumblr raided
>>
File: 1483621971259.jpg (136KB, 1199x639px) Image search: [Google]
1483621971259.jpg
136KB, 1199x639px
>>38031330
Huge difference bro. Nigger hate threads were fun. there was no political "1488" sensibilities in those threads
>>
>>38031330

Yeah, I don't think people realize how common stuff like CP was in the early days. They actually do a surprisingly good job of keeping a lid on it now compared to back then.

>>38031375

The only reason people here know what Stormfront is now was because of how prevalent all of this stuff has been since basically the inception of the site. Whatever you dislike about /pol/ has always been on 4chan, the reason it's called politically incorrect in the first place is because that's a light way of putting what every iteration of the board had been before it (which were arguably a lot worse).
>>
>>38031522
>Whatever you dislike about /pol/ has always been on 4chan
That's just not true and reeks of a newfag who head 4chan hates niggers so it's always agreed with whatever /pol/ is shitposting about nowdays. I personally don't care, the opinions of people on this site don't affect me in the slightest, you're just wrong but you talk about it as though you are completely sure of yourself. Come on man.
>>
File: 1194858212721.jpg (58KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
1194858212721.jpg
58KB, 769x600px
>>38031576

4chan has always been the place you went on the internet to say nigger, "ironic" or not. We didn't have a history board until a year or two ago because moot figured it'd basically be an extension of the previous /pol/ iterations. You can say but it was all ironic if it makes you feel better but calling me the revisionist is silly, there's a reason the past news boards were deleted and boards on related topics weren't created.
>>
faggots arent allowed on this board. get out NOW
>>
>>38031858
Are you serious? Everyone who posts here is a faggot.

Them and their transvestite anime weabo catfishing friends
>>
>>38031179
>nearly the most intelligent
This was posted by a piss skin for sure.
>>
>>38031330
The issue has really been the availability of the internet to kids and teens, back in the day it was either 20 something year olds or some rich ass teen who'd be too scared to post anything. The site has always been shit though, got shittier in 2012/2013 I'd say but other than that the site was always a cesspool.

It's funny too, I remember 4ch being mostly democrat, but no one really cared much. Politics has just got progressively bigger since the Internet. Everyone can voice an opinion and there is a 100 different news sites all ready to post the same news article about this guy doing this thing and this other guy doing this thing.

It's been
>4chan there
>Internet gets popular
>4chan on rise
>Politics gets popular
>People look to share opinion with no backlash
>4chan perfect spot
>4chan becomes huge

4chan has mostly been abandoned though, sure there's lots of activity here but the originals have mostly grown up, with some staying here. Most of the 4chan older users that never grew out of it don't even go here anymore. They go on the secret ones we hide from this one.
>>
>>38031179
Females, jews and normies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.