[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fuck up my boss?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 612.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
612.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
Hello /b/ I'm back on this board after a brief break.
I want to tell a story and ask for advise on revenge.

>Be me, unemployed
>After a good year or so of searching I finally find a decent, ok job at a pizza place
>Small business type of place
>Hired to be a cook, learn how to make "artisan pizza"
>I come in to my first day of work, so excited
>I work hard the entire shift, I even arrive early
>That wasn't only for one day, I did this every day
>Last weekend I come in 15 minutes early, like I always do
>Nothing seems off to be honest
>I work the entire night and my manager asks to speak with me
>He tells me to not come in tomorrow
>...or the next day\
>"We just can't have you here anymore, you aren't quite the right fit."
>chicchingunemploymentbenefits.jpg
>didn't say that out loud

Basically what I am asking is ways I can anonymously and relatively in a minor way disrupt them, fuck with them, or get a little bit of brief revenge in general.

Any suggestions?
I did this the night I got fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek

Oregonali oregonla
>>
File: 1439896644892.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439896644892.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>pissing on the toilet paper

It's one thing to piss on the seat or the floor, but just watching this person pissing on the toilet paper makes me so fucking angry.

You probably got fired for being too much of a kiss ass and your boss thought you were a fucking faggot and didn't want a bitch boy like you working there
>>
>>38031048

>being too much of a kiss ass

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>38030936
Glad you've come back to /b/.

It's great on this board, 4chan is swell, too bad I only go on here during Summer.
>>
File: 1416426271859.png (47KB, 224x162px) Image search: [Google]
1416426271859.png
47KB, 224x162px
>>38030936
you know why you were fired OP. if you're posting this kind of immature shit here, there's no way I would hire you.
you're not telling the whole story. Good hard workers don't just get fired.

You probably jacked off on a customer's pizza because you didn't like them, or told a nigger joke to one of the other employees.
>>
>>38031153
you come into work 15 minutes early everyday and expect some kind of reward or gratification. You do your job right, keep your mouth shut and try not to make yourself look like a bigshot when you just started a new job. that's what that means.
>>
>>38031255
>>38031271

Ask any question you want. I will answer it honestly.
>>
>>38031292
Why did you get fired, then, honestly. No bullshit, I can smell your guilt.
>>
>>38031312

The reason the green text said. I was told I wasn't the best fit for the position. I wasn't the best at the job but above average compared to the other employees at this company.
Never expected gratification either from coming in late, working hard. Just wanted to do my job like they taught me to.
>>
>>38030936
Bust one of his car windows and leave a dead fish in there overnight. Flies will be fucking SWARMING inside and theres no earthly way to get rid of them all without bug bombs or hosing down the interior
>>
>>38031350
>I wasn't the best at the job but above average compared to the other employees at this company

this attitude was probably why. Do yourself a favor and get a warehouse job or something
>>
>>38031350
What's wrong with you, are you really annoying or autistic? Do you really grind people's gears without trying? Is the business failing?

>Place lots of fake orders for specific kinds of pizza that can't be resold at locations barely-not far away enough to not be delivered
>>
>>38031452
What's wrong with that attitude and what makes you think that the attitude you'd assume while posting on fucking 4chan is in any way correlated to the attitude you'd assume while at work?
>>
>>38031458

I didn't talk much to anyone there. That's about it. I was good at what I did. Though because I was annoying, or they may have thought I was isn't a great excuse for terminating without warning.
>>
To me it sounds like you're weird and they just want to hire a normal person

Sucks op being literally opressed by normies
>>
>>38031350
Some bosses, especial in small businesses look for employees that can become more than a machine in a few years. Try to actually talk to people at work and do other things than just "work hard" and you'll probably have better results next time.
>>
>>38030936

OP Here

Here's what I am thinking.
I'd like to order a pizza while in the store, and this is after I am paid my unemployment benefits order a rather expensive pizza honestly,like one of their $40 pizzas. Eat it in front of my ex co workers while subtly referencing my unemployment benefits that they are most likely paying me.

I'd say stuff like
"This pizza was sure worth YOUR $40."
"Thanks for my 6 months salary in advance."

In the states you can get unemployment benefits for up to 6 months if you are found to be not at fault for being separated from your employer which I truly believe my employer will have a very hard time contesting my unemployment claim since I didn't do anything wrong, break any of their rules, my attendance was perfect, never late.
>>
>>38031575
>I didn't talk much to anyone there.
found the reason for your termination right here
>>
>>38031671
>I want to fuck up my boss

>by giving him $40... out of SPITE

dumbest plan you possibly could have thought of
>>
>>38031691

Because I preferred to stay quiet, focus on my job and did it correctly?
>>
>>38031744

$40 of his money that the state gave me?
>>
>>38030936
The thing about employers is that they have a reason to fire you but won't tell you. Do you wanna know why? It makes them legally vulnerable, as you can sue for discrimination or someshit if they give a bullshit answer or one that can be disproven. So they don't give an answer and will probably recommend you since they have to keep the guise that ' you just weren't a good fit '. So you probably fucked up a pizza or two too many, or you looked like a pedo, or something and they wanted you gone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.