[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOT GENERAL--NO BOYS ALLOWED--

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 62

File: sadboys2002.jpg (200KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
sadboys2002.jpg
200KB, 871x917px
The loneliness is temporary. Our future husbands are out there waiting for us too. We just have to find them. :'(
>>
>>38030697
fuck off, females can't be robots and you shouldn't be allowed on this website
>>
>>38030697
I'm here to crash your party bitch, and let you know that you'll be just as forever alone as the rest of this board

Now go cry in your pillow
>>
>>38030731
I don't need to cry. I'm going to find my manza someday. :(
We'll go to the amusement park, and read the newspaper together in the morning, and I'll make him cheese souffle, and we'll play Othello together, and we'll be happy forever.
>>
>>38030697
post your fucking tits you stupid hole
>>
i really hope the fembot im talking to likes me!!
>>
File: 1473648543504.jpg (10KB, 274x273px) Image search: [Google]
1473648543504.jpg
10KB, 274x273px
Reminder that all people claiming to be "fembots" are faggot LARPers. Women don't actually use this fucking website, much less this board
>>
>>38030943
I'll excuse your rudeness in posting in a fembot-only thread because you're nice. I'll bet she likes you, or she wouldn't be talking to you. Good luck, anon.
>>
remember to be my gf

>>>Haix#2681
im going to bed now
>>
File: spiderman3.jpg (14KB, 261x185px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman3.jpg
14KB, 261x185px
Hello, fembots. You are all so originally delightful aren't you?
>>
>>38030697
>NO BOYS ALLOWED
>Our future husbands are out there waiting for us too. We just have to find them.
i dont get it
>>
before I head off to sleep just wanted to put this here
https://youtu.be/ZeBrnuQxEsQ
>>
>>38030697
The only people who make these are male trolls.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
>>38030697
>The loneliness is temporary
Not if you're in love with fictional characters.
I saw a qt at kroger once that looked like wybie and I told him. He laughed and said he'd actually been told that before. Never saw him again...

Now really, what's the likelihood of me finding that ever again??
>>
>>38030697
Why do you want to get married? If you're looking for a male companion, why haven't you tried approaching one of the many dudes out there looking for a gf?

Marriage and starting a family is the dominant lifestyle in the media and in many areas, but do you want to do it because everyone else is doing it, or do you really want to do it? I decided I wanted to go to College because that what comes after High School, but I ended up failing all my classes and dropping out. I don't want to get married and have kids only to find out all my wife and I do is fight with eachother and then have my children ignore me. Having kids is a thankless job where the majority of what you do it tell your children what they can't do, and it wouldn't surprise me if they resent me for it.

Since you're on 4chan you may not be the type of girl or woman that all the dudes are lining up to date. The best you may be able to get is an autistic federa-lord who can't express his emotions and has a meltdown anytime something major for him goes wrong. Do you really want a husband who plays video games and gets into flamewars with strangers on the internet?

Marriage as depicted in Sit-Coms is idealized so viewers will enjoy putting themselves in the shoes of the characters on the show. If a real marriage that ended in divorce was put on T. V. no one would want to watch it. Even with all the positives and quaint negatives there still is a great deal of fighting between the parents.

You parents may have gotten married to have you, but that doesn't mean you'll be able to do the same. And maybe you're parents are divorced. Do you really want to get married when most marriages fail? That's a lot of conflict and heartache to deal with, and you may never have been truly in love with him.

Most relationships are all about material gains and not emotional. Like does the dude buy gifts for his gf, or does his gf put out. Many relationships are emotionally absent.
>>
>>38031089
she's not talking about you
>>
>>38031128
on no
whatever will i do
>>
Fembots, how do I get my virgin gf comfortable with sex?
>>
>last two roboboyfriends were shitty, basically just wanted/used me for my holes
>been chatting with new roboboy
>he's funny and sweet, yet to ask for anything other than to chat and play games together
>worried that if I don't put out something soon he will think I'm friend zoning him or some shit and drop me
>what do
seriously
what do gals
>>
>>38031150
nothing? you asked a simple question, >>38031128
was the answer, what you do with that information is up to you
>>
File: spiderman2.jpg (27KB, 598x403px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2.jpg
27KB, 598x403px
I don't think fembots are whores used up by Chad that are now sad and confused as to why no one will commit to them. Not at all.

>>38031155

Get out r*ddit. Go to sleep you have school tomorrow.
>>
>>38031100
Oh shit that's a good song.
>>
>>38030697
>"fembots" think they have it hard
oh boi am i laffin

t. gayanon that hasn't found a boyfriend that wasnt a roastie (male) ever.
>>
>>38031205
>replying to your own post
sad
>>
File: spiderman5.jpg (29KB, 398x286px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman5.jpg
29KB, 398x286px
Fembots, oh how cute. Innocent little WHORES
>>
would girls like me more if i owned this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>38031245
What is a male roastie? Like an anal prolapse?
>>
>>38031327
Very loose asshole, i imagine

I haven't actually seen one. But I've seen thottery in men that would put even the biggest vaginakin with flaps like dumbo's ears to shame.
>>
File: android Kim.jpg (30KB, 547x625px) Image search: [Google]
android Kim.jpg
30KB, 547x625px
>>38030976
This. Its disturbing how serious the LAPRs take this shit.
>>
>>38031399
Dump traps if you want to derail a thread
>>
Reminder to sage if you're gonna spam the thread
>>
>>38030697
This should be called the Traps Only Thread. There aren't any femanons posting here.
>>
File: spiderman6.jpg (36KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman6.jpg
36KB, 600x441px
>>38031422

Nice try faggot.

Fembots, oh fembots, you are all so perfectly mentally ill
>>
>>38031122
>why haven't you tried approaching one of the many dudes out there looking for a gf?

Logistically, distance is going to be a problem. I don't want to just enter a relationship with some random person who only wants a girlfriend out of desperation or to prove their social worth. I want a real relationship with someone who values me as a person as opposed to seeing me as an easily replaceable woman.

I don't just want it because it's the "dominant lifestyle." There is something missing in my life. I do want a husband and children. I want to go through it all. Your children only end up having no relationship with you if you put no effort into it. Luckily, I had parents who put effort into bonding with me and raising me. They are great people whom I respect and love. I would want to be a good mother. I would try to make my children feel loved and help them grow.

I don't need to have men lining up to date me. I just want one person. Maybe the best person for me is autistic or wears fedoras or doesn't express emotions well or plays videogames. I don't know; I haven't met him yet.

Of course there's the potential for fights, but shutting out anyone and not trying is worse.

I think there are a lot of reasons people get divorced, and sometimes it is in the best interest of both parties. I would hope that isn't the case for me, though of course it is a risk I acknowledge.

I don't think it would be material if I found someone who didn't treat marriage like an economic contract. I'm a highly emotional person, and I'm not the type to leech off of someone as it wouldn't be a satisfying life for me. There are a lot of people I wouldn't be compatible with; I'm not looking to jump into a relationship with any willing person. I'm looking for someone who I connect with and who feels the same way.
>>
>>38031581
You're very naive, and when you get older you'll realize the majority of the ideal things in life are actually a lot worse then they seem or are simply unattainable.
>>
>>38031641
Maybe so. I still want it.
>>
>>38030874
>(((Othello)))
fucking mudshark
>>
>>38031643
Rollin rollin rollin rollin WHAT

fuck you robot
>>
>>38031696

Go turn against your own kind somewhere else. This is a FEMBOT GENERAL.
>>
>>38031749

Hehe. The lone fembot on the internet. How does it feel? The realization that there are no fembots on the internet? That it was just trolls all along?
>>
>>38032100
It's only the men here who assume fembots are trolls because they for some reason don't believe women exist. I've come across many women here.
>>
>>38032190

Right, fellow fembot here! I'm right here. Supporting YOU.

How many Chads have pumped and dumped you sista girl bff haha tehe xoxo *drinks latte*
>>
>>38031581
I feel like this too. Do you want to talk? Just give it a shot and if we don't hit it off thats fine.
>>
>>38030697
>The olds toaster in bath meme.

Most likely won't do shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcrY59nGxBg
>>
File: signal-2017-05-30-214229.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2017-05-30-214229.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
Guy here. I have have 6 girls from /r9k/ added here. Girls do exist here but they really don't trust us. Its sad but expected honestly. Just be nice to them and they'll be nice to you
>>
>>38032276

Nigger will you shut the fuck up. We know what we're doing. Delete your damn comment stop inviting these whores here. DELETE
>>
>>38032318
Sorry I'm not part of the beta uprising. I'm a counter revolutionary
>>
>>38032276

They don't trust us because many have been pumped and dumped by Chads irl or Chads you come here from r*ddit. I know there are 3 (((robots))) in particular who have slept with multiple fembots each time telling them they are virgins. They share their 'special' experience and he bolts.

Either way stop encouraging roasts and empowering them. The ones who make threads make them because they have gotten the impression that other fembots are here. Fucking autist
>>
>>38032349

Yeah that's apparent. You use r9k to hit on girls because you're not a fucking robot you're a r*dditor looking for pussy. Lucky you the roasties on here are looking for a low-self esteem Chad to snatch. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>38032392
>The ones who make threads make them because they have gotten the impression that other fembots are here.

But I know that there are other fembots here because I've talked to some before.
>>
>>38032276

God you damn autistt. We know there are females here just like we know there are faggots and cucks and r*dditors here. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE UPRISING YOU STUPID SHIT
>>
File: xgdfgdfhdfh.png (376KB, 773x697px) Image search: [Google]
xgdfgdfhdfh.png
376KB, 773x697px
>>38030697
i'm male and i'm posting in this thread
what are you going to do about it
>>
File: 1498173319225s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498173319225s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38032432
How do you know they're not LARPing? Have you seen their faces streamed from a webcam? Guys can change their voices with programs, so I don't count on voice chats being proof enough.
>>
>>38032432

There are no women on this board princess.

Try here ------> www.reddit.com

It has women subreddits and relationships subs and whore subs. It's perfect for you, angel :)
>>
>>38032469
It's easy for me to tell when another woman is posting. They use certain words and frame things in a way men don't. Men don't type the same way. I don't need the kind of testing you do as sufficient proof. I have the natural intuition to tell after speaking with someone. It's just a sense that some people don't catch.
>>
>>38032529

Anon, let's go to reddit together! This place is beneath us. We deserve better.
>>
>>38030728
females can be robots
in fact males cannot be robots because they have nothing that makes them robots
nothing
name one single thing that can make a male a bot and cant make a woman a bot
>>
>>38032601

Women can easily enter relationships with the opposite sex whenever they want. Men cannot.

Out
>>
>>38032600
While I agree that it's beneath me to be here, no.
>>
>>38030907
post your anus so we can fantasize about fucking you with a black man's dildo
>>
>>38032529
Can you make accurate guesses from posts being made on 4chan?
You say that you have the "natural intuition to tell after speaking with someone", but how many words is enough for you to make an accurate prediction?
>>
>>38032622

But anon, we deserve better, don't you think? We can make lots of girlfriends on reddit and find cucks who want to serve us and never fuck us! We can whore ourselves and start our own subreddit just as girls and get FAMOUS and RICH.

Right here anon: www.reddit.com

Let's go together! You are better than everyone else here.
>>
>>38032630
>with a black man's dildo
Kek, a dildo belonging to a black man? Why his?
>>
>>38032619
a man can ask a woman out but it's so rare and unnatural that a woman asks a guy out
in fact even bots here make fun of women even though the majority of bots have anxiety and depression and all
>>
Stop this fucking meme you fucking retards it wasn't funny after the first thread.
>>
>>38032660
i want to cum in your butt

orig
>>
>>38032675

Word of advice, most successful relationships are initiated by the female. Those nerdy couples you see sometimes? Two people who actually care about each other and are barely average in looks? She asked him out.

The Chad-Stacy couples you see? She asked him out. She put moves on him one day. Chad doesn't have to do anything and neither does the successful nerd.
>>
>>38032684

Hmm, that's a little too fast for me fellow fembot :(

Let's start by creating our own sub on Reddit! C'mon let's go. Cum with me!
>>
>>38032721
no i'm a guy and i thought you were a guy

never message me again
>>
>>38030697
http://robottest.16mb.com/
you're not allowed
>>
Fembot here, if there are any other fembots here do you want to sign up for reddit with me? We are above r9k.
>>
File: 1498714491718.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498714491718.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
>>38032392
Fembot here. Thanks for the warning. I'm not gonna trust any man ever again in my life. Men are replaceable and unnecessary.
>>
>>38032648
Yes, that was the context. Normally after about 1500 words of exchange. More or less, depending on the subject matter. It's a lot easier to make an accurate prediction if we've moved somewhere else to talk so there aren't other anons disrupting the flow.
>>
>>38032787
This. All of us fembots should go to reddit because we are far more superior! Who's with me? Let's go to reddit and never come back to this shithole again!
>>
>>38032818

>I'm not gonna trust any man ever again in my life.

kek you've already been used by Chad don't pretend you found out now haha
>>
File: 1498571020958.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498571020958.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>38032821
Have you ever guessed wrongly?
>>
>>38032863
I don't try to guess men. I just assume everyone is a man until I see signs of womanhood. If it's a woman... I'll know. Whenever I've thought it was a woman, I've been right, but there were probably times I've assumed some of the women were men just because they try to blend in.
>>
This is a daily reminder that females can never, ever be robots.
>>
>>38032859
I'm not stupid. I'm pure. And I'm gonna stay that way until marriage.
In b4 prude
Go fuck yourself with glass jar, ugly XD
>>
>>38032927
You do not belong on this internet.
>>
File: 3ec.png (408KB, 1863x2927px) Image search: [Google]
3ec.png
408KB, 1863x2927px
a typical "fembot"
>>
File: thewall4.png (230KB, 645x920px) Image search: [Google]
thewall4.png
230KB, 645x920px
>>38032818

Good. If any guy ever asks you out you should reject him. The only chance of you having a truly meaningful relationship is if you find a boy who is a good person and you ask him out. Of course, if you take this as a sign to ask out the prettiest Chad on the next rate thread then you deserve your fate as a used hole.

But also, figure it out before you're 30 hahaha
>>
File: 1497759038094.png (1MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497759038094.png
1MB, 1080x720px
>>38032950
You don't belong anywhere xD
>>
>>38032927

>I'm not gonna trust any man ever again in my life.

Yet you said this. You're been had. ROASTIE kek. That's why you needed to read his warning to realize the situation. Why did he hit and run after he said he loved me? Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>38032986
well we've tried by being ourselves and that didn't work
>>
>>38033006

>female saving images of another female

You're terrible at larping as female, faggot
>>
>>38032469
Not her but I've actually cammed with two other femanons I've met here.
>>
>>38033006
You belong in a dumpster.
>>
>>38031027
You're so fucking creepy, dude. Why haven't you fucking killed yourself yet?
>>
>>38032392
What are their names?

robox
>>
>>38033036
Do you find it difficult to relate to other femanons?
>>
>>38033085

Why should I tell you? I want you to get pumped and dumped by Chad. What I don't want is you coming back here crying and whining about your (robot) bf. You don't have a fucking robot boyfriend.
>>
>>38033106
In what way? I can relate to them in some ways, not in others. Coming here usually means we have some common ground at least.
>>
>>38030697
Why not just be with robots? 90% of the actually misogynistic ones would abandon it if they were exposed to an actually decent woman. Or is it that you know you're all shitty people who would only end up enforcing these robots' views, so you don't see the point in bothering?
>>
>>38033134
I've found that people come here for all sorts of reasons. A lot of the femanons here come across as shallow and incapable of original thought. It isn't as if the men are much better, but I always feel a camaraderie until I actually talk to them and they act as if there is nothing inside them.
>>
>>38031100
Didn't listen to the music, but that's a sad story. [spoilers] I don't like how this feels. I like being an apathetic robot [/spoiler] Why did she feel the need to come on so strong, he obviously like her?
>>
>>38033215
I guess it depends. One of them is actually very interesting and knowledgeable about history and its really nice just listening to her talk, because I'm not super smart but I feel like I learn something every time I talk to her.
>>
>this thread
god damn men are dumb
if you REALLY need dick, just find a transbian gf desu

but jesus fuck cis men are subhuman
>>
>>38033250
Not that anon but that's pretty cool. Could you ask the history femanon if she wants to make a friend. History is one of my favourite subjects
>>
>>38033195
>90% of the actually misogynistic ones would abandon it if they were exposed to an actually decent woman.
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
they're self-entitled useless fucks who think they deserve to date decent people and that their desires matter at all when they don't give a single shit about anybody besides themselves
i'm not really one to take pleasure in other people's suffering, but MGTOW robots barely even qualify as people
>>
>>38033195
The robots here do not respect women or anyone else, for that matter. I do not expect to change anyone who is incapable of seeing past secondary sex characteristics. Someone like that would only change their mind if they thought they could manipulate me or use me.

I couldn't love someone like that.
>>
>>38033282
Sure yeah. She's American though so I'm pretty sure she's asleep but I can text her your discord or whatever if you like.
>>
>>38033307
Not him but not everyone is like that but I understand why you might think it
>>
>>38033322
>not everyone is like that

Obviously not. But I'd be a fool to look for a relationship here. As I said, the only reason someone would try to fall in love over the Internet is if they're desperate. I don't want someone to delude themselves into thinking they like me out of a necessity for human connection.
>>
>>38033319
I'm an American too, just up late
Arashi#0620
>>
>>38033288
So they're self entitled for thinking their desires matter and that they should have a shot a happiness in life just like anyone else? Are you sure when saying this that they're the ones who don't give a shit about others? I hate to sound like a christfag, but judge not, lest ye be judged.
>>
>>38033307
I have respect for some women, but not women or men in general.

There's just too much opposite gender hatred here, because male or female this place mostly consists of lonely losers who blame their own personal failures on the shittyness of others. Not to say there aren't shitty men or shitty women, because they are both pretty fucked.
>>
>>38033352

I met my bf on r9k. And my sister weirdly met her husband on reddit. Robots are pretty cool but you have to make sure you're getting an actual robot. I asked him for his contact in the beginning.
>>
>>38033385
They're self-entitled for believing they are the only ones who matter.
>>
>>38033402

I don't doubt that it could work for some people, but that isn't what I'm looking for. I couldn't be satisfied with that.
>>
>>38033403
What leads you to believe that? The fact that they want a relationship at all? I'm genuinely confused as to how that's an indicator of selfishness and not your own belief that they're self-entitled for even wanting a real shot in life.
>>
>>38033422
Not her but it's cause you have preconceived notions of who comes here. There's all kinds. I'm a dude and my discord has 6 girls I met here on /r9k/ but I'm not fawning over them. I have things I want in a relationship and so do they and they're just my friends and people I talk to. I wouldn't just fall for you cause you have a vagina.
>>
>>38033397
I could understand someone who withholds respect until it is earned. It is those who blatantly lash out (i.e. women hate thread posters) whom I dislike. I don't even mind the men who tell women to leave this board, because that at least wanting a space for oneself is understandable.

I remember your face.
>>
>>38033403
Every person has their own personal needs as their number one priority unless maybe they have kids or a wife or something. We're all selfish, but I don't think that makes someone "self-entitled"
>>
femanons tell me about your masturbation habits please
>>
>>38033403
>>38033438
Notice how she has not replied. She knows she's a shitty person for how she views less fortunate men, but she's also too cowardly to own up to it.
>>
>>38033473
forget my fucking face

It's pretty easy to get sucked into that woman hate mindset desu. My ex girlfriend, that I dated for about 3 years, made me pretty bitter about women and how manipulative they can be.
>>
>>38033515

Same with this one >>38033011

Pretty funny how used up whores comes here angry at the world because someone the perfect Chad being didn't love them all along.
>>
>>38033438
>>38033438
>>38033515

We're talking about misogynists in particular. Obviously I'm not going to like someone who irrationally shows hate towards 50% of the population (including myself.) Some people simply are hateful, and regardless of how unfortunate their lives may be, I have no desire to interact with them or try to change their minds.
>>
>>38033462
I don't care who comes here. I wouldn't start a relationship with anyone I met on this website. Nothing would feel real enough.
>>
File: 1487983715901.jpg (65KB, 666x724px) Image search: [Google]
1487983715901.jpg
65KB, 666x724px
>>38033492
Not much to tell. I shlick a few times a day because it's fun, I don't have much else going on in my life and it helps with headaches.
>>
>depression getting worse
>maintaining contact with the two groups I'm in seems pointless
>i'm just the xth wheel to both of them
>haven't remembered a dream in over a week yet keep waking up in panic attacks
>don't enjoy anything lately
>don't want to do anything lately
>just want to sleep
>sleeping is getting harder to do and feels pointless when you're not remembering dreams
>>
>>38033596
Why wouldn't it feel real?
>>
>>38033556
Your attitude towards them is the exact reason why the less clever among them end up becoming actual misogynists, with the rest of them simply avoiding women in a pavlovian manner which you misconstrue as misogyny. The phenomenon never would have arose if shitty people who happened to be women such as yourself didn't promote this meme in the first place.
>>
>>38033541
Don't worry, I will.

Yes, it is easy to fall into hating people, but it is never satisfying. I think people are kinder when you expect that of them.
>>
>>38033615
I don't believe men who simply avoid women are misogynists. I am only speaking of men who flat-out hate women.

I'm not a shitty person for not wanting to interact with people who dislike me. They live in their own world and it's none of my business. If they want to change, it is completely up to them. Maybe there are some people who would try, and that's brave of them, but in person, dealing with those people, it's just upsetting.
>>
>>38033627
[Spoiler]you're mean T~T[/spoiler]

I don't think expectations have much to do with it, but I suppose people see what they want to see. For example. I choose to tell myself that there's a nice girl out there who I can settle down with, provide for, have a family with and hatefuck when she misbehaves

It helps me keep a positive outlook on life even if I have a tenancy focus on the negative.
>>
>>38033614
Because relationships don't happen through a computer. Anyone you'd meet here could erase you at the click of a button, and they do. Even making friends here is impossible because of this. The people who come here find comfort in their own anonymity, so it's really no surprise. They could have 20 other women added and you wouldn't even know. Every aspect of a theoretical relationship would be doubtable. It is much preferable to meet someone in person with whom one can connect rather than trying to put oneself into a few words. You can't really know a person just by reading a list of things they like. You have to meet them and speak to them and interact with them in person. I'm not robotic enough to be devoid of emotion, and that is sorely lacking through this setup.
>>
>>38033731
You realize the computer portion of the relationship doesn't last right? It eventually ends up in the real world.
>>
>>38033678
Yeah, it's up to the men to change, sweetheart. You're just a perfect little princess. Give me a break. You claim in one sentence to only be talking about actual misogynists, then make sweeping judgments on all men on this board in the next. There's not a thing I hate more than a common hypocrite. Even normalfags are more tolerable.
>>
>>38033755
>You claim in one sentence to only be talking about actual misogynists, then make sweeping judgments on all men on this board in the next.

r e a d i n g c o m p r e h e n s i o n
I was talking about misogynists only in the whole reply. I don't care whether misogynists change or not as long as I don't have to deal with them.
>>
>>38033753
>It eventually ends up in the real world.

For some people, sure. I would never get to that point and I wouldn't want to meet anyone from here.
>>
>>38033846
Okay. I don't really know what to telll but thats the eventual goal. If you want to miss out on oppurunities, be my guest.
>>
>>38033729
But that's what you wanted.
Well, I know at least I'm more likely to be kind to someone who expects it from me, so I just assume it's the same for other people too, that they like to be treated as if they are kind people.
>>
>>38033787
>We're talking about misogynists in particular.
>But I'd be a fool to look for a relationship here.
>they're self-entitled useless fucks who think they deserve to date decent people and that their desires matter at all when they don't give a single shit about anybody besides themselves.
>I'm not really one to take pleasure in other people's suffering, but MGTOW robots barely even qualify as people

How short term do you think our memories are?
>>
>>38033863
You seem to be confusing me with another poster. I only wrote

>We're talking about misogynists in particular.

and

>But I'd be a fool to look for a relationship here.

but that second statement has nothing to do with the first. I wouldn't look for a relationship with anyone here, regardless of whether or not they are a misogynist, and that has more to do with the method of communication and its faults than the people.
>>
File: organfarm.webm (2MB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
organfarm.webm
2MB, 398x224px
>>38032392
Real virgin man here, don't trust that piece of trash.
If you are a qt short haired girl who isn't too tall please msg me.
>>
>>38033862
>more likely to be kind to someone who expects it
Can't really relate to that. I generally just try to be considerate to anyone who isn't an asshole.
>>
>>38032768
Fuck that /b/ question. How else am I supposed to feed my gore/rekt fetishes?
>>
>>38033605
If you truly want to remember dreams then I suggest putting her leg outside of your blanket.
Most of the time you'll get a nightmare this way but you'll remember the dream.
>>
>>38033238
I'm apathetic as well.
The music video was pretty good and sad.
>>
>being a heterosexual female
but why
>>
>>38034215
>not mentally ill
why
>>
File: 14667046885790.png (1MB, 1500x1121px) Image search: [Google]
14667046885790.png
1MB, 1500x1121px
>>38034215
Exactly, being a homosexual female is best.
>>
>>38034215
>wanting to reproduce
why
>>
Femanons, would you intentionally string a guy along if you could without caring how he feels? Why?
>>
>>38034235
Get out of here, Austria dyke
>>
File: chadstride.jpg (125KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
chadstride.jpg
125KB, 1400x569px
>>38034241
No, it doesn't feel good. If someone likes me and I cannot reciprocate the feeling, I tell them upfront that I have no interest.

Especially if he walks like this.
>>
File: _20170604_085545.jpg (204KB, 783x792px) Image search: [Google]
_20170604_085545.jpg
204KB, 783x792px
>>38034255
Why don't you make me, tough guy.

>>38034241
I never understood that, I don't even see what's fun about it, you're just hurting someone needlessly.
>>
>>38034235
seriously boys are so annoying to deal with
i've met maybe one or two i'd consider dating, and one of those is too afraid of going through with it to actually date anyone
>>
>>38034257
Thank you then for being decent to others. I'm trying to break it off with this girl I've been hanging out a lot with. We were kind of friends through a mutual friend. Didn't hear anything from her over the summer, apparently she found another bf in another state. Fast forward, I come clean about how I feel. We hang out almost all the time for the past 5 months. Although now her ldr isn't long distance anymore and it's like she's rubbing it in my face. She wants to keep me as a friend but this is killing me on the inside. I haven't been able to eat for the past 3, maybe 4 days now.
>>
Wish we had a female only discord server
>>
>>38034280
Stop trying to turn heteros into homos. There's still not enough girls for us to have so don't lessen them baka
>>
>>38034343
Man, there are some. I know cause I have a bunch of girls added on discord.

>>38034323
Whats annoying about them, super curious
>>
>>38034280
>>38034257
Thanks for the responses and sorry for invading the thread. I get called normie and thrown out of other threads just because I've had contact with a female.

Also has anyone ever really seen the chad stride? I would love to see this done by an actual person.
>>
>>38034343
There is one and they kick all the guys out. They do Voice chat verification.
>>
>>38034343
I joined the "female discord" once and they were all actually men. Disappointing. The problem is that men try to ruin it whenever women want to get together to talk to other women. This thread is another good example of that.
>>
>>38034368
often too aggressive / sexual, hard to talk to, emotionally insensitive, act like idiots unless you're lucky and get one of the 5% who every woman wants
>>
File: 1495401428052.png (409KB, 420x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495401428052.png
409KB, 420x552px
>>38034215
>tfw austria-chan will never bully you so you can bully her back even harder

>>38034373
i'd be down to join something like that. where can i get an invite?
>>
>>38034371
No, the "chad" versions of actions are only meant to mock the "virgin" companions, because people are insecure about the smallest details as if acting in another way would be the normal thing to do. Of course, the point of the chad images is that virgin boy is not so abnormal.
>>
File: 1496860503080.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496860503080.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>38034357
Don't worry about it anon, I'm not turning anyone gay. Don't think I could. If I had that power I'd only use it for good, mostly maybe.

>>38034343
There's one, at least there was. I joined in out of curiosity but it was all shitposting, drama and sharing bad porn. To each their own I guess.

>>38034392
I-I'm not the bullying kind, anon. Pic related is how I imagine getting bullied though. Get to it.
>>
>>38034392
Get out of here trap
you wouldn't be able to join it anyways
>>
>>38034386
>>38034343
>tfw autistic tranny and will never be allowed into female only discords
w-well at least i have my transcords ;-;
maybe when i pass
>>
>>38034373
Would you be kind enough to post an invite link? Thank you.
>>
>>38034390
Do you mean basically they come on too strong for the aggressive part? and yeah I see.

What would you want in a dude anon, besides the stuf you listed?
>>
>>38034409
I get that, it would just be fun to see someone attempt it. Or at least animate it into something.

>Does not feel the need to pass anyone because he's already brutalized everyone nearby into submission

>Tiny beetle-like stride
>>
>>38034442
>>38034392
Sorry, I'm not in that discord.
Like I said they get rid of guys.
If anyone claims to be them and don't do VC verification to confirm then it's not them. The mods talk back and they're also female btw
>>
>>38034449
the main thing for me would be a soft / gentle personality and empathy desu
appearance isn't too big a deal as long as the guy isn't morbidly obese
>>
File: 5e3368_3817241.jpg (75KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
5e3368_3817241.jpg
75KB, 1254x261px
>the game on easy mode is still too hard
I have a cock desu
>>
>join "lesbian" discord to lurk
>it's like 1/2-2/3 active trannies talking about tranny things
i understand why cis girls want to avoid us, but still
fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1495301543788.jpg (287KB, 698x866px) Image search: [Google]
1495301543788.jpg
287KB, 698x866px
>>38034411
i'm flat so i can't bully you like that! but one of my titcow friends probably could. except they're very submissive to me, sorry!
>>
>>38034468
That sounds pretty alright, you can probably find that here if you keep looking around.

What hobbies do you got anon
>>
File: sad_gay_life.jpg (746KB, 1269x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sad_gay_life.jpg
746KB, 1269x2048px
>>38034486
That's the worst. I have no problem with trannies but fucks sake don't pretend you're lesbians. The lesbian thread on /lgbt/ actually has to specify cis because of the tranny overload.

>>38034511
I saw you fuck up posting the first time.
>tfw no cow to bully me lovingly
>>
>>38034468
>tfw I'm all of this except obese
Glad to know people like my type.
>>
I don't want a husband or a boyfriend. I've grown quite comfy being a single female.
>>
File: 1400537173556.jpg (37KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
1400537173556.jpg
37KB, 234x234px
>>38033605
Does it at least feel like you're resting? That sounds bad
>>
>>38034534
Don't you get lonely though.
>>
File: KpiKBUA.png (13KB, 434x132px) Image search: [Google]
KpiKBUA.png
13KB, 434x132px
>>38034520
>The lesbian thread on /lgbt/ actually has to specify cis because of the tranny overload.
I always found the hate TERFs get from trannies to be hilarious. They probably spew more threats of violence at them than legitimate misogynists ever will.
>>
File: for anon.jpg (108KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
for anon.jpg
108KB, 1296x729px
>>38034520
>implying that bullying them isn't much more fun
i posted this anonymously before, but here's a picture of her that i had her take for a request. i can't wait until she wakes up so i can bully her some more

>>38034554
i've said it before but (especially) if you're les, being a TERF is just common sense.
>>
>>38033605
No joke but smoking weed might help. At least the indica strains. I had issues like you a few years ago, but my brother introduced me and now it's not as bad.
>>
File: 1449255033595.png (492KB, 545x855px) Image search: [Google]
1449255033595.png
492KB, 545x855px
>>38034597
Darn.
>ywn have a titcow farm to tend to and get bullied by
You're a lucky gal.
>>
>>38034512
i mean i sort of am??? but i have a (trans) gf so i'm not looking and it's a moot point
my problem was just that they go into a female space being obvious fucking trannies
makes me feel like a freak
>>
>>38034656
did you backlink the wrong person anon, or what
>>
>>38034675
oh yeah sorry
i was crying for a lil bit and still feel dull
meant ofr >>38034520
>>
File: 1489289339017.jpg (86KB, 742x548px) Image search: [Google]
1489289339017.jpg
86KB, 742x548px
>>38034639
perks of being a dom! i haven't met a dominant titcow yet, but that would definitely be interesting. i hope you find what you're looking for though! and if you do, keep me in touch :p
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
32KB, 200x200px
>>38034639
I WANT TO MARRY ELSA

WHY MUST LIFE BE LIKE THIS
>>
File: CWWL_b9VAAAsPkP.jpg (41KB, 553x758px) Image search: [Google]
CWWL_b9VAAAsPkP.jpg
41KB, 553x758px
>>38034700
Yeah being a domme probably means you got easy pickings. Everyone's a sub.

>>38034766
Hands off anon, I'm already marrying Elsa.
>>
any gals wanna chat to lonely aussie man
>im not a manlet (6'3)
>>
>>38034823
What is your contact info, non-manlet?
>>
>>38032675
False.
Guys only ask girls out because girls can afford to be picky, see Bateman's Principle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle).
>A male is capable of fathering more offspring if he mates with several females. By and large, a male's potential reproductive success is limited by the number of females he mates with, whereas a female's potential reproductive success is limited by how many eggs she can produce. This results in sexual selection, in which males compete with each other, and females become choosy in which males to mate with. As a result of being anisogamous, males are fundamentally promiscuous, and females are fundamentally selective.

Basically, men have to compete with each other for women because sperm in cheap and "infinite", whilst eggs are more expensive and are finite. Thus, women can be choosy with who they mate with. As a result, guys try to take what they can get otherwise they won't get a mate.
>>
File: 45234.jpg (64KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
45234.jpg
64KB, 736x981px
>>38034797
>Hands off anon, I'm already marrying Elsa.
Please love her forever
>>
>>38034836
lets start with this
[email protected]
>>
File: elsanna_cake(1).jpg (216KB, 800x1211px) Image search: [Google]
elsanna_cake(1).jpg
216KB, 800x1211px
>>38034920
Oh, I will. I will drown her in affection.
>>
File: 1447536590036.jpg (110KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447536590036.jpg
110KB, 900x1200px
>>38034939
Good.
She deserves all the love in the world.
>>
>be lonely
>take up lap swimming at pool
>off duty lifeguard rescues me in his arms when I almost drown
>imagine life together
>he name drops "my girlfriend"
>don't return to pool
>>
hey fellow girls, we should all discuss our buttholes!
>>
>>38030697
GIRL = G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life.
Screw off OP.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 266x200px
>>38032630
Oh sheeeiittt she gon steal a niggers dildo mannngg thats wack yo
>>
File: OCIMZhW.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
OCIMZhW.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>38033600
What do you schlick to? Do you use any toys?
>>
>>38035452
Mostly smutty fanfiction/erotica, or amateur stuff, but overall not a huge fan of porn. I prefer fantasizing, about friends and such.
Yeah, I have a massager but I don't use it everyday since I get pretty oversensitive quickly with it.
>>
>>38035529
Do you write ero or roleplay? I've been looking at getting into it but never tried.
>>
File: 1494675114055.png (483KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
1494675114055.png
483KB, 1080x607px
>>38035563
I've written some smut, but only cutesy one-shots pretty much, and lewded on discord. It's fun, give it a go.
>>
File: Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>38030697
>The loneliness is temporary. Our future husbands are out there waiting for us too. We just have to find them. :'(

then why didn't you find me yet?
>>
>>38031100
>>tfw i already know this song
>>
>>38035573
I'm shy. Although I'm definitely not starting up a RP with this girl who's stringing me along. She got me into it though, letting me read through some of her RPs.
>>
>>38035664
That's hot too, do it when (and with someone) you're comfortable with. I've been chatting with another femanon and she's given me her lewd ERPs to read too, wew.
>>
I NEED A GF!!!!!!!
oregano
>>
>>38035680
Awesome. Would you or your friend be willing to work with a newcomer? Also I'm a guy if it matters.
>>
>third day in a row having dreams containing husbando/his universe
All it took was falling asleep while daynightdreaming
>>
>>38035818
Kinda does, we're both dykes. Sorry anon.

>>38035837
Who's your husbando anon?
>>
File: 1469738141919.jpg (236KB, 1280x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1469738141919.jpg
236KB, 1280x1329px
>>38035850
I had a feeling. It's cool though. Lesbians are a beautiful thing.
>>
File: scared_izetta.jpg (68KB, 390x455px) Image search: [Google]
scared_izetta.jpg
68KB, 390x455px
>>38035891
You're cool too anon. Also
>Zieglers book
Wew
>>
Any fembots harbouring unrequited love in this thread?

>meet a guy on discord
>start fancying him
>leave the discord
>feel like shit

Just end it pls
>>
>>38035999
I'm going through that anon, can I add you? I don't have anyone to talk about this
>>
>>38030697
>Our future husbands are out there waiting for us too. We just have to find them

I hope he savagely beats you every day
>>
>>38035994
Thanks!

>Scared
Huh? Why? Not your thing?

I love shipping female characters in games. I've been doing it since I first played KotOR. Pharah and Mercy are definitely a good pair.
>>
>>38036111
Can't say I've ever tried but I'm kinda fidgety about butt stuff. Don't think it'd be my thing.
Pharmercy is definitely good. Tracer needs some love too, she's the only canon homo after all.
>>
>>38036017
Sure, I'm semele#0426
>>
>>38036142
As a guy who's pretty comfortable with himself, it takes a little while to get use to. It goes great while being stimulated or stimulating elsewhere.
I always saw Tracer and Widow as a couple. Especially with the trailers before the game was released.
>>
im a boy what are you gonna do about that NIGGER
>>
>>38036241
I can understand it, if you're a guy, I mean you got a prostate and such, it makes sense. For me it's just like "meh".
Tracer and Widow go great together, I agree.
>>
File: 1498512734123.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498512734123.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>38035999
I'm that anon who keeps waking in the middle of the night dreaming about them.
Hell exists, and it is here
>>
File: 1469668152689.jpg (200KB, 916x916px) Image search: [Google]
1469668152689.jpg
200KB, 916x916px
Guys....
What if we got the lonely fembots together with the lonely robots?
>>
>>38036329
For some reason, this doesnt seem to work.
>>
File: 1469739909775.jpg (803KB, 2133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469739909775.jpg
803KB, 2133x1200px
>>38036275
Not something I can really talk about with other guys either. I'm straight, but don't mind butt plugs or prostate massagers. Despite that, I can't resist a fine female booty either. I would ravage one right now to no end if I could. Anyway, I like to think it's possible for women to enjoy it to. Always have to start out slow and easy.

Tracer and Widow were my first favorite pair when the game came out. Pharah grew on me though and then around the same time I started seeing all the Pharmercy pics. Now I'm conflicted on which I like better.
D.Va and Mei are also really cute. Not as a couple, just in general.
>>
>>38036329
No woman wants some ugly autistic manchild, no matter how lonely she is.
Robots are simply not attractive
>>
File: worthit.png (432KB, 700x2501px) Image search: [Google]
worthit.png
432KB, 700x2501px
>>38036417
I never understood why enjoying anal stimulation was a thing gay guys laid claim to exclusively, or that enjoying it would make you gay, guys have weird hangups about that, it seems to me.
>I like to think it's possible for women to enjoy it
Yeah, I guess. The girls I've talked to about it have mostly told me what gets them off about it is the idea of submission to their guy, or the 'naughty' aspect, but not really anything about the physical stimulation itself. Dunno.

Mercy and Tracer have always been my favorite although nobody seems to ship them ever since Pharmercy exploded. Oh well. More good taste for me.
D.Va is cute in the little sister sense. Don't like Ice Chink much.
Also
>everyone in that pic is a titcow
Reeedeeee
>>
>>38036484

My wife loves assplay, but hates the whole submission idea. I think most people would like anal if they went into it with an open mind.
>>
>>38036538
He actually did it, the absolute fucking madman.
>>
>>38036417
It sort of grinds my gears that all pictures of unarmored Pharah shows her with biological arms when they are clearly prostheses in game.
>>
>>38036637
And Tracer isn't wearing that timeshift thing either.
>>
File: 1464080209894.png (795KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
1464080209894.png
795KB, 1024x821px
>>38036484
It's not so much that gays laid claim to it, as it is straight guys are viewed as gay by other straight guys. I do know a lot of guys that are older and have had a lot of experience, usually aren't shy about mentioning trying it and enjoying it. So I think its just younger people tend to be insecure or afraid to talk about/experiment with their partners.

Love that comic. Tracer, Widow, and Pharmercy all take the lead since I can't decide on just one. Everyone else is below them.

Any better?
>>
>>38036691
Yeah, that makes sense I guess. Maturity makes most things easier. Different situation because it was a Catholic school but back as a teen I couldn't even talk about sexuality with friends (what little friends I had for a while) because everyone was instantly embarrassed. Kinda sad looking back.

Still titcows but you get points for bondage.
>>
File: 1489043506159.png (304KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
1489043506159.png
304KB, 800x927px
>>38036721
I went to Catholic school up until 2nd grade, but after that I still had to go to CCD every Wednesday till I was confirmed. I hated that religion. I know how you feel though. Me and two other boys looked dead at the beginning of one class because we were handed a sheet that had mortal and immortal sins on it. Im pretty sure masturbation was listed under immortal sin which is what scared us.

Any opinions on Nier/Drakengard?
>>
>>38036830
We had that shit too. Our head nun actually refused to even say the word masturbation, instead referring to it as "ringing Satan's doorbell" or "self-pollution". Plus the whole "no man will ever want to marry a girl who does that to herself" shtick. It was pretty shitty.
I haven't played Nier:Automata but it looks pretty nice. The Nips are good at the stuff usually.
>>
>>38036538
Didn't need to see that. I should have read the post before I clicked the image. Its clean though, I suppose
>>
>>38036884
>ringing Satan's doorbell

Holy shit, I'm dying over here. Why haven't I heard this before? As far as I can remember, our CCD teachers weren't afraid to say masturbation. Wish we had your speeches.
>>
men pretending to be girls: the thread
>>
>>38033011
>Men are so simple minded they think trust = sex.
>>
>>38033492
Once a week to shota hentai.
>>
>>38036935
Yeah, she was super serious about it too. Obviously most of us thought it was pretty funny. Surprisingly enough Catholic school wasn't that bad about sex ed, apart from discouraging us from experimentation.
But I was lucky enough to have a pretty cool, young nun in bio who made sure to tell us all about the advantages of a detachable showerhead, albeit with the warning that "God sure gets mad about this kinda stuff though, so don't tell anyone".
>>
>>38034241
No that seems pointless. Women do not, contrary to popular belief, enjoy "stringing guys along", we're often just clueless about how horny guys actually are.
>>
I want a qt fembot to love that is also interested in boring homebody things
>>
>>38037056
In public school, sex ed wasn't a big deal considering more than a couple of girls were already pregnant. I love that a nun discussed detachable showerheads. I wonder if she ever got into trouble mentioning stuff like that.
>>
>mods delete posts but not the thread
Shit board
>>
>>38030697
>Tfw he doesn't like me because I'm fat.
I CANT FUCKING HELP BEING FAT YOU SHALLOW PRICK!
MEN CANNOT BE FUCKING LONELY
>>
>>38036054
Yeah me too so i can murder him in """"""self defense"""""""
>>
File: 1498694117746.png (25KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498694117746.png
25KB, 657x527px
>>38030697
Hello, fembot here, I was in a store with two of my friends (been friends since 5 yrs old) and I saw this androgynous boy, lanky and 5'11, honestly, I would have had sex with him there if we weren't in a mall.

Why do r9k guys say they need to be 6'3 and muscular? This is outdated and stupid, literally not how the world works
>>
>>38037054
Degenerate pedo bitch
We all know you are lying you only like chad
>>
Boy here, dancing in your thread.

:D
>>
>>38037191
It's not pedo if it's drawn anon. Do you wanna ban incest drawings too? Fuck off. At least i'm not raping boys in real life you should be thankful that hentai exists if you hate pedos that much.
>>
>>38037185
Alright pls be my gf
Saying no is not how the world works
>>
>>38037125
We didn't have any teen pregnancies, but a lot of "masturbation is gross but taking it up the butt preserves my virginity" bitches. Not much better.
I don't think she got into trouble, she was pretty well liked by everyone, especially by her students of course.
>>
>>38037226
be my pedo degen gf
>>
>>38037185
so they have an excuse to not talk to girls

also show your feet and asshole "fembot" aka normal r9k guy
>>
>>38037226
Oh typical roastie what's the matter only want to rape Chad? Men cannot be raped as we are denied sex from an early age and thus it is impossible to not enjoy it fuck you
>>
>>38037268
Obviously it is different if the a Chad or under the age of 21
>>
>>38037236
Sodomy was still a sin though. Teen pregnancies only got worse in my area as the years went on. Same with drugs. Younger brothers of people I knew were getting a hold of heroin as soon as we got out of high school. One of them and his gf tried to rob a gas station and got caught. The area I live in isn't even that bad either. Just shitty people around here.
>>
>>38037268
Yeah let me just ram a dildo up a 10 year old's ass and see how much he likes it. You're just the same as modern liberal feminists if you believe men can't be raped.
>>
>>38037286
pls respond >>38037240
degenerate femanon
>>
>>38031100
Once again female being the aggressor beating on a man, NOBODY BATS AN EYE.

Because SHES THE VICTIM.

Nobody asks how the guy feels, you don't know, maybe he has mental issues to and she triggered a panic, anxiety attack.

He obviously didn't feel good, but nobody cares about men. >waaah, waaaaah I didn't get what I want so I beat him and babyrage
>>
>>38031201
Talk to him, retard, if you want your relationship to go welly need to fucking communicate.
>>
>>38037286
What does chad or men over 21 have to do with this? I watch shota porn, i'm not attracted to older men and i don't like chads. Femininity is the main attractor, shotas have a lot of that. I also like women but don't fap to lesbian porn because it's made for men.
>>
>>38037301
They can be if they are under 21 retard
>>
>>38037299
It was kinda the opposite here, goody-good Catholic school, good neighborhood, rich people, and yet the girls were either total whores, or total prudes with no in-between. Drug of choice was always coke and weed here, though.
>>
>>38033039
>Ewwww! Can you believe it Stacy? This ugly loser wants a gf! What a creep!
>>
>>38037365
You say this but as soon as you see a ride guy or a football player you gush yourself cheat on your husband or boyfriend and expose your true wretched nature you vile sub human roastie garbage cunts like you have not evolved past the neolithic age mentally. Meanwhile nice men are bullied by you as they are not good looking. You make me sick to my stomach bitch
>>
>>38031201
Stop talking to him. You silly whore. You're TWICE used goods now. Don't make the poor robot into a cuck but if you plan on doing something ATLEAST tell him 2 men came inside your holes before him.
>>
>>38037367
Okay so a grown man is always gonna enjoy getting drugged, tied up, beat up and milked for his man juice? He won't feel degraded or ashamed? If that's the case then men are even worse than i thought.
>>
>>38037175
This is not true. There are tons of guys that are I to fat chicks and actually seek them out. You can't be lonely.
>>
>>38037420
Yes I can because I might not like them all you have to do is run around putting your dick into sluts at the club you cannot be lonely
>>
>>38037401
No, you're projecting your own bad experiences with maybe one stacy. I've never felt attraction to football-boy #354 and i doubt i will. Keep believing all women are like the pretty images you see in your "roastie-hate threads" if that makes you feel better. Just know you're being way more irrational and stupid than the average woman is stereotyped as.
>>
>>38037413
No it would make him feel wanted and needed what's the matter cunt ever get fed up of all the attention you can get by calling yourself a girl online?
>>
I fucking wish I could. All I want to do is cuddle and be sweet to some girl and be able to tell her how much I love her, but that's too much to fucking ask for in this day and age. I couldn't care less about casual sex.
>>
>>38037446
The average woman is a fucking irrational retard they are all the same you are just projecting you haven't even attempted to prove me around lol you need evidence bitch
>>
>>38037371
The drugs we had in my high school were weed, alcohol, adderall, coke, shrooms, and lsd. I smoke weed and drink, but take lsd once a year. My friends and I never expected research chemicals, opiates, or anything like those to take over. Although we should have seen it when adderall and coke became a big thing.
>>
>>38037446
Not him but just because you have a different taste doesn't mean you won't cheat or monkey branch like you're made to do.
>>
>talk to nice girl for a few weeks
>We hit it off instantly
>Same interests, similar outlooks on relationships, etc
>We agree to meet up a in a couple of weeks
>A few days ago she suddenly says "I don't want to meet anymore, but I still really like you and have a crush on you
>Hasn't gotten back online and won't answer her phone
Why do you do this? I just want to make her happy ;_;
>>
>>38037480
How the fuck do i prove that i don't fuck chads? I won't post any personal information or pictures so good luck on that.
>>38037489
Never cheated anon, never felt the desire to do that. Don't forget men also are designed to cheat. I've had one relationship, with a woman, she cheated on me with chad so i understand why you're angry if that happened to you too.
>>
>>38037483
That whole stuff hasn't quite reached Europe (at least not my part of Europe) but I'm sure soon we'll all be drugged up on prescription meds, too.
>>
Are there any fembots interested in games like Civ, Rome Total War, or Victoria II?
>>
>>38037572
>tfw netherlands
Oh it's definitely here.
>>
>>38037592
yeah why wouldn't there be females interested in those games? women and men are not that different
>>
>>38037625
Well the Netherlands love drugs though. I'm Swiss and we're pretty tight about that stuff.
>>
>>38037525
She was your first?
>>
>>38037525
>Makes a claim
>Won't post evidence
Haha women are dumber than I thought. Whats the matter monkey branching bitch did those big words hurt your head are you, lol you attention whores always post personal info on here. You wanted to but you must have been too fucking STUPID to even manage that you dumb bitch
>>
>>38037572
Everybody was on something. Prescription or not around here. I live next to a semi-famous area, so it's not hard to find any and every drug under the sun. That's good it hasn't reached you.
>>
>>38037649
Yep. First kiss, first everything.
>>
>>38037642
Because women are fucking retarded and wonky think about the next time they'll be boned by Chad
>>38037592
Don't be as stupid as a woman of course not
>>
>>38037655
Yeah yeah keep spouting your meme words as if they have any relevance in the real world. What even is it that you want me to prove?
>>
>>38037670
How long were you in love with her? How long did you two go back before you got together?
>>
File: 1498531668242.png (80KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498531668242.png
80KB, 1024x1280px
>>38030728
too bad we are and we can post here
>>
>>38037675
Men are angry because no one sees how different women and men are. Women are angry because no one realizes how similar we are. It's an endless circle and we will never reach an agreement in this lifetime.
>>
>>38037646

Yeah, you Swiss are assholes. Although weed is a fairly regular smell.
>>
>bait bf
>bf baits back
>we both end up upset
why am I so retarded
>>
>>38037592
Strategy and grand strategy are probably my most played genres
Right now I play a lot of CK2 and Stellaris but I used to be big into Total War starting from the first Rome
>>38037625
Netherlands here too, can confirm
>>
>>38037746
Will you be my strategy buddy?
>>
>>38037705
We went to the same high-school, had mutual friends, talked together normally. I found out she liked girls too so i started flirting with her, asked her out etc and we started dating. We were together for a year and a half, my love for her stopped when i found out she sucked off her chad friend.
>>
>>38037726
Yeah we pretty much are, and smug ones at that.
>>
FEMBOTS
DO NOT
EXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
GEEET OOUUUUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOW
FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>38037717
I'm angry because you're a roastie whore that cannot even think for themself you are that stupid you let your MTV and pop culture to rule your mind. Fuck off and think about the captain of the quarterback football team you cunt
Don't you ever company me to a woman again name one scientific advancement made by cunts like you I'm waiting...
>>
>>38037750
I'm sorry I'm not into talking to people from here outside the board, prefer to keep to myself. I'm sure you'll find someone though.
>>
>>38037783
It's pretty hard to find someone when the answers are like yours
>>
>>38037776
Ada lovelace, sarah hamilton from the top of my head. This conversation is useless (just like you) as you clearly have some issues you need to work out.
>>
>>38037752
Yeah well, from how you word it I wouldn't say you know how I feel, your love stopped as soon as you knew? This seems to support the idea that women are easier to forget and don't love the same way men do.

I loved my ex three years after we broke up,even though she ended up treating me like shit and cheating.

Women suck dicks, honestly, you won't change that.

I know a girl who's decent, she's somewhat like you, she's interested in androgynous feminine boys, she's nice and shit. Doesn't change the fact that she's a roastie.

You don't know what it's like from my point of view. My life contradicts your perception of reality, you don't care about anybody except yourself.

If you had a little brother you would not love him like he loves you, that's just a fact. Women are cold hearted or at least become cold hearted when it's in their interest.
>>
>>38037776
>MTV
Lmao
>>
>>38037525
>Don't forget men also are designed to cheat.
>she cheated on me with chad
What? You know this has no connection with eachother. If anything you proved women are more likely to cheat than men. Retarded roastie. Now fuck off.
>>
>>38037819
Out of all the people that ever existed in human history that is a pathetically small amount loool
>>
>>38037830
>You don't know what it's like from my point of view. My life contradicts your perception of reality, you don't care about anybody except yourself.
That's a lie. How you can even say that women are the ones who don't care about others is beyond me. You don't know what life is like from my point of view either, lad.
>If you had a little brother you would not love him like he loves you, that's just a fact. Women are cold hearted or at least become cold hearted when it's in their interest.
I do have a little brother and i love him with all my heart. I even started tearing up when he was 2 hours late to come home from school. 2 hours is all it took. If i see an ambulance my first thought goes towards my brother. Is he hurt? Is that ambulance for him? You have no idea what you're talking about. I've been treated like shit by women but i have also been treated like gold by them. Same goes for males too. You've gotta stop thinking about women as these strange creatures you have nothing in common with. We are suprisingly similar except for the genitals.
>>
>>38037752
You deserve it roastie now you know how it feels to be the average man in this day and age
>>
>>38033006
um.... hi
ur a bit of a q t 3.14
>>
>>38037884
Holy shit this woman is a FUCKING pedo she just admitted to loving her little brother

Incest pedo bitch

Holy fuck women are evil
>>
>>38037856
Yeah and my uncle cheated on my aunt. I have many anecdotal examples, they don't mean shit. The fact that stacy rejected you doesn't mean shit either. Men are designed to have as many ladies as possible they can impregnate. Is this monogamous? No, it's polygamy which is not worse than hypergamy even though people like you believe it's the end of the world when it's really our most efficcent way of securing good offspring. Where is the evolutionary advantage of letting trash men reprosuce?
>>
>>38035529
Do you get off fantasising submissively or have you ever fantasised about being in a more dominant position?

What do your fantasies normally entail?
>>
>>38037887
It's harder to be a lesbian than a straight man and you know it.
>>
>>38037913
>still giving into your primal needs
You are the weakest gender. Women were a mistake.
>>
>>38037934
fuck off roastie whore
you CUNTS get the upper hand these days and you know it
straight white men... hell, even men of ANY race or sexuality.... are discriminated against these days beyond belief.
>>
>>38037961
Oh you mean like men are doing 24/7? You mean how men kill themselves because they can't find a woman, the most primal goal you have? Exterminate yourself.
>>
>>38037929
I'm almost exclusively submissive. Once in a while I have a domme fantasy, usually with younger girls, but it's rare (also because I kinda feel bad about it)
I have varied fantasies. Can be lovey-dovey lovemaking or getting abused/degraded by two other women.
>>
>>38037973
yeah i agree you're getting discriminated by the courts and society but dating-wise you have it easier because 90% of humans are straight.
>>
File: 1498022333009.gif (167KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498022333009.gif
167KB, 447x415px
>>38030697
I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU THAT REPLIES TO THESE
>FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST
>YOU FEES THEIR PATHETIC NEED FOR ATTENTION FURTHER LOURUNG THEM HERE
>EVERY TIME A """"""""""""""""""""FEMBOT"""""""""""""""""""" THREAD IS CREATED A REAL THREAD IS ARCHIVED

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS THERE'S FOUR OF THESE GOING RIGHT NOW AND THEY'RE ALL THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING Kys roastie cunts.
>>
>>38037973
>straight white men... hell, even men of ANY race or sexuality.... are discriminated against these days beyond belief
>complains about chads slaying pussy every other second

make up your mind faggot
>>
>>38037976
MGTOW bitch. You will all end up alone and it will be your own fault for being so stuck up and slutty.
>>
>>38037783
This is the normiest answer I've ever seen on /r9k/
fuck off whore
>>
>>38038039
>unironical MGTOW
Reddit is that way, buddy
>>
>>38037907
um....what? how do you get that out of what she wrote? are you an ESL kid?
>>
>>38038001
98% you lying dyke
fuck off degenerate trash
>>
File: 1418151319160.jpg (44KB, 423x371px) Image search: [Google]
1418151319160.jpg
44KB, 423x371px
>>38038039
>taunts someone telling them to enjoy being alone
>while promoting a lifestyle that promotes being alone
>>
a-are there any qts in florida
>>
Did you really expect anything but men in this thread? Mediocre b8 at best
>>
I just hope the people here hating on women aren't the same people desperately seeking attention from them.
>>
>>38038597
They're not. Ignore the ones arguing. Basically any woman that has ever been touched by someone else gets called a roastie. These are guys that want virgins and nothing less. They're just bitter.
>>
>>38038735
normie pls go away shoo shoo be gone
>>
>>38034597
>being a TERF is just common sense
Maybe online/on 4chan since trannies are so numerous and obnoxious here.

Being TERF IRL is fucked up though, I have seen one tranny who was outright creepy looking irl, the rest have all been meek and unthreatening. They barely show up.
>>
>>38038735
I don't really care if a fembot isn't a virgin because I'm not one either. It's just the loyalty in a relationship I care about.
>>
>>38038788
I'm not a homo, what's TERF mean?
>>
>>38038849
Trans exclusionary, just means you don't want trannies in your girl places.
>>
>>38038906
Ah fair enough. I suppose that's most lesbians, right?
>>
>>38038735
It's still ironic how they can be fussy in the position they're in
>>
>>38038940
Not really, except in places like here and reddit because trannies are so numerous and obnoxious like I said.

irl trannies are totally fine being in lesbian places but they will have a harder time making friends cause not many lesbians wanna fuck them
>>
>>38039059
>be lesbian
>"""girlfriend""" turns out to have a dick
I can understand them.
>>
>>38038812
Not every woman is the same and not every man is the same. Shit happens.
>>
>>38039074
the problem isnt getting trapped, it is, once again, how numerous, and obnoxious they are. they are obviously trannies and talk about tranny shit in tranny voices. that's the problem here

actually getting trapped irl is rare as fuck, even rarer than encountering a tranny period, it is not a problem. young irl lesbians dont care about trannies because irl they are not numerous and loud, they are rare and meek
>>
>>38039163
Yeah I get that. I guess being a tranny must suck ass, but being hit on by one if you're lesbian probably sucks too.
>>
>>38033951
jesus christ why man.
>>
>>38039190
nah just let them down gently its np

as a lesbian internet retard I find myself wishing there were more lesbians rather than less trannies tbqh but girls are all off being normies
>>
>>38039292
Yeah being a lesbian must be suffering.
Are you that Austrian dyke?
>>
>>38039292
trannies>lesbians
>>
>>38040685
t. degenerate tranny
>>
>>38040879
i'm 100% straight but since trannies want to get fucked by men......
>>
Trannies are men who are too lazy to do anything on this earth, so they choose to take on the breathing sex doll gig since they see how easy it is for women.

Trannies are worse than lesbians because St least lesbians aren't going to marry some fool and divorce him to his coffin
>>
File: 1496595351085.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1496595351085.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
friendly reminder that women can't and never will be robots
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.