[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Psychotic feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: PJ-AL900A_ZYPRE_20080227181335.jpg (16KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
PJ-AL900A_ZYPRE_20080227181335.jpg
16KB, 245x175px
>tfw been on 35mg of Zyprexa for 4 years
>dont remember what feel means
>all music is noise and meaningless
>white hot burning rage suppressed at all times
>getting off of them isn't an option since I'd rather kill myself with a rusty chainsaw than go through withdrawal
>try going cold Turkey once
>discovered levels of horror I didn't know I could even experience

Heed my warning mentally ill bots. It's not fucking worth it.
>>
>>38029911
i just got swapped to seroquel...what am i in for
>>
>>38029911
get off the brain-fry pills
you can enjoy some dope with weed sometimes, but stay off that shit that will rot your mind
>>
>>38029943
Get off while you can. You don't want this shit. It's no way to live, even for a neet khv robot.
>>
>>38029911
At least your irrational behaviors can be managed.

When have depression and anxiety from a shitty life, it all seems so rational. Antidepressants do nothing.
>>
>>38030023
It doesn't even cover all the symptoms. I still have severe pure ocd. The only thing that helps is Ativan.
>>
>go on meds two years ago (seroquel and zoloft IIRC)
>memory destroyed
>math skills destroyed
>writing skills destroyed
>forget all childhood memories
>forget everything older than two or three months ago
>everything more than a week ago is blurred
>can't focus anymore
>go from reading 100-150 books a year to reading 1 a year
>can't feel anything anymore
don't do it anons, antidepressants and antipsychotics are poison
>>
File: 1378930590084.jpg (69KB, 516x550px) Image search: [Google]
1378930590084.jpg
69KB, 516x550px
>psych medications affect every one the exact same way so if I don't like it, you shouldn't even try it even though it might be someone's ideal drug
good thread OP. just kidding go fuck yourself for fearmongering about things you know nothing about
>>
>>38030460
>ignoring the mountains of evidence that psychotic medication has serious, long-lasting side effects
retard
>>
File: 18.jpg (150KB, 857x1199px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
150KB, 857x1199px
Can we all agree that anti depressants and anti psychotics ONLY work properly for normies?
>>
>>38030488
>ignoring my post completely
it depends on whether the INDIVIDUAL gets those side effects and whether they INDIVIDUALLY care enough to bear them or mind them at all
>>
>>38029911
>going cold turkey off anti psychotics
If you want to get off them, just slowly reduce the dosage, each month 5mg less, until you're down to zero, it's not that hard.

You will probably stay sane for a few months and then trigger another psychosis in you, because you are on them for a reason, but hey, your choice.
>>
>>38030488
also I never said they didn't have serious long-lasting side effects so who's the real retard here? go turn your prostate into a pincushion
>>
Abilify made me fat as fuck, but being fat still beats being psychotic.

Hooray for anti psychotics I say, it's fucking worth it if you really need them that is.
>>
>>38030584
Paxil did this to me and in IP, my psych said Abilify has less risk of weight gain and I'd probably even lose weight.

It's giving me acne already, now I'm just gonna stay fat, too.
i really can't get anything right
>>
I was on risperdal for a year, am I fucked anons?
>>
>been to 3 different wards
>been on 7 anti-psychotics since I was 18
>finally get moved to clozapine and zoloft
>feel better than I have felt in a long time

Powerful brain chemical balancing meds are NOT a meme!
>>
>>38030620
Thank you for sharing, Anon. I needed that.
>>
>>38030359
Prozac did all of this to me. I used to be a decent writer yet this past year I failed two classes because my mind feels like its been vaporized. Can't think. Can't really enjoy anything except for the occasional positive drug experience.
>>
>>38030584
What was your psychosis like?
>>
>>38030497
People in states of mania or psychosis are far from normie, Anon.
>>
Been on lexipro for about a year and started going through withdrawal symptoms a few months back because I tried to ween myself off of it. I thought I was going to die. I was puking and panicking that shit was bad.
>>
>>38029943

I took it for a while for sleep problems. I think I took like 15 mg before bedtime, and I had to be in bed within like 15 minutes because I would just pass the fuck out wherever I was.
>>
>>38030665
kind of awesome in a dangerous very fucked up way.

Started with thought voices telling me I'm the chosen one to save the world, signs everywhere, hidden messages everywhere reinforcing that thought in me, people on tv, songs on the radio, text in books, etc. everything spoke off me or to me, about my personal thoughts and feelings, to guide me on this epic quest to awaken humanity to a higher state of reality.
Felt like awakening from a life long slumber, like waking up from a dream. Realer than anything I've ever experienced. Like being the main character in an action movie or video game, everyone else started to become a bot, in it to help me to get them to awaken, conspiring on my behalf to get it done.
And that was just the beginning of it. Later on in these psychotic months things would get more abstract and hard to put into words, with me talking to my higher self or with other versions of me from different timelines or with future or past selves, doing little things symbolically that would move things in the realms of the metaphysical, or so I was convinced.

Bascially it was one giant clusterfuck of insanity and madness. Police got involved 4 times, and the last time they had finally reason enough to get me admitted.
>>
>>38029911
Gonna start tapering soon, its trash. Its a good sign though. My brain is actually starting to heal from very excessive opiate use.
>>
>>38029911
t. seroquel

Seroquel is good until you dont need it anymore, at least thats my opinion
>>
>>38030780
>Hello /b/
Copypasta faggot
>>
>>38029911
Dude they inject me with a gram of antipsychotics. It's insane.
>>
>>38030815
Any bad mental side effects?
>>
File: 1409241621982.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>38029911
>suffer anxiety and depression, heavy tireness and lack of energy since waking up every day
>insomnia gets unbearable
>go to mental hospital
>"I can't sleep"
>diazepam 10 mg/day for about 1 month
>get it switched to clonazepam 2.5mg/day and 0.25 risperidone by a crazy psychiatrist bitch
>go with it for about 2 months and stop taking it abruptly because I didn't feel like going to the hospital again (where they gave me pills for 1 week for every time I went)
>feel very weird but for some reason ignore it
>several days later feel worse and find out about all the withdrawal thing on the internet

I dont know what to do now, I feel like I felt before starting with those useless meds but much worse now. I feel a pressure and light heat inside my head.
I considered suicide many times in the past but never so seriously like now. I feel like my life is over. They say withdrawal lasts several months or even years. Yeah fuck that shit.
>>
>>38030752
ive been taking 50-100mg, and feeling no effects..
>>
>>38030982
Now on abilify not anymore. During psychosis at times i forgot where i was or how to get back home, so big problems with memory. But back them i thought i was attacked by some sort of divine computer virus from millions of years in the future that I had to exorcise..
>>
>>38031147
I mean negative side effects from the medication
>>
>Started taking celexa about a year ago.
>worked really well at first
>life shit happened and i couldn't afford the pills for a bit
>two weeks
>the withdrawals made it impossible for me to leave my room for a week
>got back on them
>they dont do anything anymore
>gonna go to a doctor and try to get something else because I'm pretty sure I'm bi polar and agoraphobic
Great.
>>
>>38030815
How long ago was this and what is your name?
>>
>>38031094
past the dosis of 75mg, seroquel (quetiapine) stop having it's sedative effects

It's very non-intuitive, but that it how it works

The explanation of why this happens is tl;dr, very technical and I'm not medfag to explain it properly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.