[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AM I SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC wow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: yarl4.png (13KB, 648x591px) Image search: [Google]
yarl4.png
13KB, 648x591px
WHY AM I SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC
wow
>>
>>38029566
because you drink too much alcohol
>>
same. it's so hard to not drink :(
>>
Lack of self control and a child-like ability to deal with your emotions
>>
because alcohol solves all your problems and woes
>>
>>38029603
>>38029600
fuck man everytime i try to stop i get the shakes
i cant go without 3 days man
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>38029641
There's these things called rehabs. They're full of doctors that will monitor you as you lose your physical addiction so you don't die from withdraw
>>
>>38029641
how old are you bud
iv been to detox centers for psych reasons a few times, its really easy to come off. ativan for a week or two. obligatory money comment ???
>>
>>38029641
You slowly ween off it.
>>
holy fuck man, I feel you totally. I'm on drink 4, and already I drove my gf out of my apt. I hit myself with her hand, and for whatever reason that p much broke her. shame really.
I'm a robot at heart who managed to stumble upon a gf.
>>
File: yarl3.png (14KB, 648x591px) Image search: [Google]
yarl3.png
14KB, 648x591px
>>38029675
have a laughing yarl
>>38029697
28 been drinking 10 years maybe 9
>>38029715
good advice but i keep coming back
>>38029731
what the fuck is wrong with you?
but
i like that shit
>>
Spreading robot wisdom here,
Drugs are better then suicide.
So at least you still are alive, a mess of a human being perhaps, but still alive so good for you
>>
>>38029801
lol what a fuckin dumb comment.
>>
File: yarlllllll.png (10KB, 817x660px) Image search: [Google]
yarlllllll.png
10KB, 817x660px
>>38029801
thanks, at least you didnt tell me to kill myself
>>
Nothing compares to the sweet release that alcohol provides
>>
>>38029641
3 days? I'm happy to make it 1 at this point. It's all shit, the liquid jew makes it bearable at least.
>>
>>38029759
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
hhahaha lots!
>>
File: yarl1.png (16KB, 648x591px) Image search: [Google]
yarl1.png
16KB, 648x591px
>>38029936
talk to me dude!
>>38029934
after 3 days apparently you feel way different
>>38029932
maybe 4 seconds after a complete ejaculation... but that's too short
>>
how much does everyone drink
i'm not an alcoholic but have an unhealthy relationships with drink for sure. i tend to only drink a liter of vodka in a 30 hours stretch each weekend and then only sporadically during the week (used to throw a random 6 pack in the week but tried to cut down). usually have ten shots in maybe 90 minutes and then blackout and sleep like a rock in my computer chair. the though of doing this, which is ultimately pretty unsatisfying and harmful, motivates me literally all week and is the best part of the week for me by far.
not trying to turn this into a pissing contest, i'm well aware people drink way more than me, just curious.
>>
>>38030125
>>38030125
eh, nothing special. Just severe anxiety that spurns on self hate.
[all of that is b/c of how I was raised]
>>
>>38030158
nope,
I'll do a 2 week binge in a month
2 weeks slammed, 2 weeks sober
sometimes 3 weeks slammed
its simple, 4-6 ml beer and 1L of wine a night.
Sometimes I'll do 4 500ml of beer and 1 bottle of sake. That's when I feelin wapanese
>>
I average 4 beers each weeknight, and +6 on weekends.

I really need to quit before the addiction gets out of hand...
>>
>>38030238
oh that sounds pretty tame but sick at the same time
>>
File: CD49BuYVIAAS9Zx.jpg (26KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
CD49BuYVIAAS9Zx.jpg
26KB, 472x461px
Last Sunday I wisited my old job (got fired because drinking on the job) and got in some crazy intoxicated mood and i was smashing shit and being all hysterical so my old boss drove me to my friends house where i proceeded to do lots of drugs and drink more and then i was hungover for like 3 days.

And during those 3 days i was starting a new job and I was all shaky and sweaty and detoxing and my new boss was super awkward about it.

I am pretty neutral about the whole situation
>>
>>38030377
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?!?!?!?!?!?! ;l you mother FUCKING
DRUNK
PIECE OF FUICKKKK
>>
>>38030892

why are so upset ?
>>
>>38031039
CAUSE IM DRUNK BROTENDO
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.