[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to movie theater for once >theater has some nice fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
>go to movie theater for once
>theater has some nice fucking reclining leather chairs
>get really comfy in my leather chair eating my popcorn waiting for movie to start
>actually happy for once
>notice two girls coming into theater
>think "what if they sat next to me?"
>dismiss the thought, back to popcorn
>the girls start approaching where i'm sitting
>ohshit.jpg
>heart starts kicking
>the girls sit next to me
>mfw now i can't enjoy the movie now since all i'm thinking about are the girls and how i look to them
>uncomfortable the whole time

I'm not going to a movie theater again. I don't care if it has the best seating and food of all time. I'm not risking ruining my time because a couple of girls sit next to me and distract me and make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>38027898
>his movie theatre isn't gender segregated
That's weird, mine separates the men and woman after the crab-leg bar and files them into the movie showers.
>>
>>38027898
Why didn't you just move to a different seat?
>>
>>38028124
Well, I mean I didn't was to seem rude and leave to another seat
>>
>>38027898
You should have just pulled your dick out... They know what to do
>>
>>38028211
are they going to confrojnt you or someshit hahahahahahahah
>>
>>38028396
I mean they obviously won't. I'm just worried they might think I'm weird or something. Like they might ridicule the way I'm sitting.
>>
>>38028484
they won't speak to you best thing to do is just move when the movie starts and there are more people
>>
>>38028211
Why do you give a shit, they probably thought you were weird anyway
And who the fuck visits theatre alone
>>
Just go to a late night showing if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>38028751
It's pretty normal

Oregano original
>>
File: IMG_1613.png (222KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.png
222KB, 300x412px
>>38028110
>ya boy robert is waiting in the women's showers
lml you want some crab legs with that, nigga?
>>
File: 14444459.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
14444459.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>38028751

A robot YOU FUCKING NORMIE. GET OUTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>38027898

A. You are weird

B. Who cares
>>
Fuck I just know it's females and r*dditors in this thread attacking OP. GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TMRW
>>
File: bD1yz7A.jpg (176KB, 400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bD1yz7A.jpg
176KB, 400x2000px
>worried if you're breathing too loud
>can't chew too weird
>can't move too much because they'll notice
>worried if you smell funny
>self conscious about the way you laugh

normans get out you will never know this feel
>>
next time, take two of your jackets and lay them across the back of the seats next to you. It'll look like they're being saved and they'll stay vacant.
>>
Ignore the girls. I can do it. Why can't you?
You don't get immersed in movies hug
>>
>>38027898
They wanted to fuck OP. Why would you think of all the seats in the theater the chose the ones next to you?
>>
>going to see a movie alone

Do people actually do this?
>>
I would be more worried about the roasties chatting during the movie or playing on their Ishit.
>>
File: IMG_1402.jpg (17KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1402.jpg
17KB, 250x210px
>caring about what normals think of you
>>
>>38027898
all in your head bro, did they pay for a ticket to look at your dumb face? nope, they paid to see the movie. btw what movie was this? I recommend not giving up something you enjoy and try focusing on the movie next time.
>>
>>38029707
Yeah, nothing wrong with it. Even eating at restaurants alone isn't a big deal, it makes the waiters' job easier. Typical normies will roast you for anything rather than just a specific thing.
>>
>>38029621
Also, if ANY girls in the vicinity is a problem. AMC has a retard program https://www.amctheatres.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films
You'll have to put up with retards but there won't be any cute girls.
>>
>>38028811
It's a lost cause at this point desu.
>>
used to work in a movie theater
i napped in the leather chairs
was comforble
>>
>>38029707
Why not? It's not like you talk to people at movies.
>>
>>38029682
This. Nervous guys like you are genuinely the cutest.
>>
File: 1498663897936.jpg (57KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498663897936.jpg
57KB, 540x532px
>>38027898
Surprised you found a theatre that accepted lone customers, all of them around me you need to be with another person or group.
>>
>>38027898
Spotlight effect. Most people don't even notice you, you're just a shadow that passes in the background. In this case you literally we're a shadow in the corner of their eye. Your nervousness is the only issue here, not their non-existent judgements.
>>
>>38030898
This shit really happens? What the fuck. Making it so loners can't even enjoy a god damn movie in a nice theater.
>>
>>38030898
What the fuck that looks like a 60 year old middle schooler.
>>
>>38029707
Yeah sometimes. I can't bring my doggo in, so who the fuck else am I gonna go with.
>>
>>38027898
Fuck movie theaters. There's always some cunts talking too loud, some dickheads that keep hitting into the back of your chair or chewing too loud.

Or what happened to you. That's not fair. Was it busy?
>>
>>38030898
This pic of Al Sharpton always cracks me up. Like why the fuck would you hold the phone at that angle hehehe
>>
>>38032597
And your paying good money for that experience. Nah fuck that. Got a nice big TV at home, me and doggo watch films or play games, he loves watching me play games. Starts barking at the TV if he doesn't like a character. If I could take my doggo in the cinema I'd go way more often.

Dogs > women
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.