[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brotherhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0055.jpg (136KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
136KB, 576x384px
Why don't you robots join a Motorcycle Club? People will respect you, women will want you, etc.
>>
1. have to put on a tough manly guy act (and not wanting to do this is the whole reason I'm not normal / failed normal to begin with)
2. need a lot of money for the bike, upkeep and long trips, which I don't have as a NEET
>>
>>38027676
So you're girly? Dude, femboys can't be robots. Everyone wants one.
>>
>>38027714
no, I get undifferentiated in that one masculinity/femininity quiz

aka just a dumb manchild who never grew up past age 11
>>
>>38027615
no they won't only low class women fall for the motorcycle thing and if they're only with you because of the bike they'll fuck any other guy you hang around that has a bike
why would anyone respect you? has anyone ever respected you before it's kind of silly to assume they're going to start
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (214KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
214KB, 736x1041px
>>38027800
> Low class girls...
>>
>>38027615

i have a motorcycle but only ride on my own, its a pretty good robotic hobby really, get to go out in public with your face covered without looking suspicious and its a good reason to actually get out of the house and do something, also, around here at least, if you go out dressed in denim cuts and leathers with patches, etc, then you generally get laughed at alot more than your average robot
>>
>>38027766
What test? Link please
>>
File: BOTULISM CITY.png (499KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
BOTULISM CITY.png
499KB, 388x520px
>>38027676
>tfw my self defense mecanism when ever i feel unconfortable or nervous is to get angry and agressive as fuck
>tfw im 20 and ogt 10k saved already
should i do it?
>>
>>38027615
yeah if you like doing illegal things for money like cooking meth dealing illegal guns and killing other gang members
>>
File: 1488691287054.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1488691287054.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>38027615
> be in the wrong place at the wrong time
> cops throw you and nearly 200 others who may or may not have committed a crime into jail for million dollar bails
> lose your bike and your job
>>
actually working on getting motorcycle license
gonna be good shit
>>
motorcycles are fuckin death machines. i've seen enough of those motorcycle crash pictures in drivers ed class to know to avoid those things
>>
>>38027615
OMGs are full of old meth addicts. That's as far from robot as you get.
>>
>>38028233
same but its actually the opposite of a robot hobby. people more or less come up to you to try and talk to you because you ride, especially other bikers. not to mention you're usually really loud on the road so most people turn to look at you. still fun though
>>
>>38027615
>People will respect you
yeah fucking low class idiots that have the mind of 14 year olds
>women will want you
yeah literal fucking crack whores
>>
my grandfather was in several clubs. robots would fit in via the misogyny and racism but when it comes down to it you need to be alpha and useful in someway to the club. both of things a tru bot would never be to anyone.
>>
File: IMG_1260.gif (1MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.gif
1MB, 245x250px
>>38027615
Because if I was to buy a motorcycle, it would be one of those new age looking ones (like the Kawasakis or Yamahas or whatever) and not a chopper/Harley.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.