[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm too scared to go to the gym

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1495303029028.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495303029028.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
>tfw I'm too scared to go to the gym
>>
File: 1442891238738.jpg (160KB, 1280x1657px) Image search: [Google]
1442891238738.jpg
160KB, 1280x1657px
>>38026666
I was the same nigga. 5'8" 175 lbs when I first started and now im down to 140 lbs and slowly gaining it back in muscle.

Its worth it bro. Girls actually compliment me now.
>>
File: smug snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
>he still feels shame
>>
>>38026666
Nice digits.

Just join a 24 hour gym and go late at night when no normies are around. That's what I did.
>>
File: 1465361060519.png (311KB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465361060519.png
311KB, 928x960px
>>38026962
this. OP isn't a true robot. A cyborg at best.
>>
>>38026666
checked, also just remember no one gives a fuck about you, they wont care about some skinny/fat fuck who is just starting. you can do it anon just put in some music stare at the floorr the whole time if you have to, and do your thing. I believe in you guy
>>
i have a feeling im gonna be the guy who gets stealthed
>>
>>38026666
>tfw shamelessly take my 260lbs ass to the gym and not giving one fuck.
>>38027360
>also just remember no one gives a fuck about you
People only give a fuck about themselves in the gym. In like 15 year at the gym I only had a few chit chats but that's all, not much interesting happened.
>>
>>38026984
same but I used the gym in my apartment. honestly, I was just making excuses. using machines are shit tier. I used the machines when I first started out and just stuck with free weights. The only machine that I used was a bicycle on a day I didn't lift. just buy some dumbbells and a mat. plenty of shit you can do with just dumbbells. then if you haven't gave up after a month or so, get a bench and a barbell. I wouldn't even bother with cardio until you're lost a decent amount of weight. Just walking or jogging outside around the block is enough. Maybe get a bike to ride around. look up body weight exercises. way cheaper than paying for a shit membership you probably wont even use after a week.
>>
>tfw you've been a disgusting slob for so long you have zero shame and don't even care about being seen in public but the only gym is a 40 minute round trip and your mom refuses to take you except between the hours of 11 AM and 1 PM
Not to mention I would feel like a retard if I didn't have a computer right next to me to look up proper forms and things like that while lifting. I'm just saving up to buy a power rack and put it in the garage.
>>
>>38026666
Anon, some of the people there were once in your place too. There's no need to feel shame, embrace the stench of pure SWEAT and TESTOSTERONE and yell out LIGHTWEIGHT BABY to garner the respect of your fellow gym goers.
>>
>>38026666
Just go faggot, no one gives a fuck. You are not that relevant
>>
File: Believe.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Believe.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>>38026666
Start with cardio and bodyweight: Running or walking, push ups, sit ups, body weight squats, and pull ups if possible. Shred some fat weight for a bit, build some strength, and when you're more confident in yourself, start up at a gym. I can give you some more advice if you're serious.
You can do it, OP.
>>
My noobie advice: get as fat as you possibly can.
>>
>>38028349
Why submit to failure? That's a terrible idea.
You're one of those types of fetishists, aren't you?
>>
Do push ups on your knees till you build enough strength to do normal push ups
Start with sets of 5 if you're fat as fuck
Once you shed weight and build upper body strength get a pull up bar

you have no excuses other than your own self deprecation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.