[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing all black people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: preview (1).jpg (331KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
preview (1).jpg
331KB, 900x600px
How do we kill all black people in America r9k?
>>
>>38026502
Originalio bump for interest
>>
File: 1495313162266.jpg (86KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1495313162266.jpg
86KB, 900x598px
Like this x20
>>
What are you trying to say with that image OP?
>>
File: 5wT0kxW.jpg (364KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5wT0kxW.jpg
364KB, 1080x1080px
I vote for black genocide through interbreeding
>>
>>38026502
HIV and black on black crime is doing it for you, and this is coming from a black guy lol
>>
>>38026502
It's funny because spics are actually taking over your country while you focus on the people who are aborting and killing each other leaving them stagnant.
>>
File: Redenção.jpg (747KB, 2160x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Redenção.jpg
747KB, 2160x2560px
>>38026918
>I vote for black genocide through interbreeding

Brazil already tried that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

It partially worked and reduced the black population from 25% to 8% but also resulted in a lot of brown people
>>
>>38027035
n-not just brazil
>>
>>38026926
>HIV and black on black crime is doing it for you, and this is coming from a black guy lol
in your opinion what are the problems in black America? How can they be fixed from a policy perspective, do you believe they can be?
>>
File: plantation_pepe.png (166KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
plantation_pepe.png
166KB, 624x434px
>>38027035

/pol/ is working on tricking blacks into going to Brazil and it's working, the absolute mad men
>>
>>38027099
>/pol/ ever dedicating enough energy into anything
It'll end before it starts, just like #NoWhiteDemocrats, #GaysAgainstIslam, and their shitty Tuvalu thing
>>
>>38027050

Not him, but any fix won't see results any generation soon.
>>
>>38026918
interbreeding would kill the Whites too you dumb ass
>>
>>38027117

It's only been a few days and it's already getting traction. Go to the /pol/ catalog and search for "blaxit."
>>
>>38026502
Cut off welfare
>>
>>38027153
>search blaxit
>find this http://thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
>niggers litterally making shit up
>half of these """""inventors""""""" are mulattos
>>
File: 1490832162017.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
1490832162017.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>38027135
Not if you sequester a portion of whites and mandate that they can only breed with themselves, while encouraging or even subsidizing blacks to racemix. Assuming a generation is 20-30 years, you'd already make big progress in whitening the overall population in one century (3-5 generations) depending how hard you can shill it, while still having a pool of untouched whites.

The big problem is that in reality the reverse is true - there is actually a sequestered pool of blacks only breeding with each other (Africa), who are not only breeding at an alarming rate but also ejecting all that genetic effluent into other continents (refugees). Very few people would willingly immigrate to Africa, while Africans are dying trying to get out. So the "we'll all be brown in a century or two :^)" media bullshit is a meme, because Africa will remain black for as long as non-blacks don't settle and intermix there.
>>
>>38027135
I'm not white so you wouldn't have an issue then would you
>>
>>38027050
>Victim complex in the current generation
There is no reason for this, its just lazyness and lack of responsibility. If a white man acts like a victim people laugh and tell him to pick himself up by the bootstraps. A black man does it and people say its white oppression and institutionalized racism.

>Culture that glorifies violence, drugs, materialism
I try to not buy into the whole "jews taking over the world" schtick but gangsta rap is really toxic on impressionable youth. Most of my peers grew up without fathers and their mothers had to work all the time to take care of them so they were raised by the degenerate movies and music.

>Crab in the bucket mentality
Goes without saying. Every educated black man has heard at least twice in his life "why iz u actin white???"

Are the main 3 in my opinion
>>
>>38026502
>stop enforcing laws in cities
That right there will allow them to wipe out like 70% of them on their own. Then we just casually take out the rest.
>>
>>38027269
>http://thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
This is so embarrassing.
>>
>>38027269
#blaxit is half-assed /pol/ bullshit while they wait for the next happening
>>
File: 3057065.jpg (83KB, 750x734px)
3057065.jpg
83KB, 750x734px
>>38027050
>in your opinion what are the problems in black America? How can they be fixed from a policy perspective, do you believe they can be?

White republicans filled their streets with drugs, White democrats and some uncle Toms locked then proceeded to lock them up with bullshit like mandatory minimums

White people created this problem and now they're going to blame the victims like the pathological sycophants they are

There are plenty of educated blacks that aren't uncle Toms because they don't fall for the propaganda shovelled down their throats by a White system.

Prime example is the massive shift in attitude with the White heroine epidemic
>oh no the poor little white children, we need to help them not lock them up
>>
>>38027269
Holy shit cracker get the stick out of your ass, the article is a joke, but yes, historically mulattos were considered black.
Why does the one drop rule disappear when it adds to the pool of great black people?

>>38027475
>If a white man acts like a victim people laugh and tell him to pick himself up by the bootstraps.
Please don't fall for the white people have it bad meme. The entire alt right and conservatism is blaming "muh immigrants and muh china" for their woes. Anytime a group or other country is blamed for something, that's whites acting like victims.

>Culture that glorifies violence, drugs, materialism
And whites don't?
What is Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy? The Sopranos? Or does criminal drama not count as crime glorification because it features whites?
Rappers wouldn't have a market if it wasn't for whites buying their records.

>Crab in the bucket mentality
Yea, but I've seen all races do this. Poor whites are doing this right now to whites who go to universities and hold left leaning views.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.