[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a leftist Try to change me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>I'm a leftist
Try to change me.
>>
File: bordiga armchair.png (107KB, 800x192px) Image search: [Google]
bordiga armchair.png
107KB, 800x192px
why not leftcom
>>
>>38025625
If trump were an actual fascist, how would you oppose or remove him without guns?
2nd Amendment a best.
>>
>>38025650
I said I'm a leftist. I didn't say I'm against the 2nd amendment.
>>
I have some left wing views but some far right ones too. I don't even disagree with some leftist thoughts but the whining is so bad and hateful these days that I just can't stand it anymore and I want them to fail just purely for spite because I got sick of the whining about everything.
>>
>>38025670
Being a leftist implies you would have voted for people that would restrict gun rights my dude.
Are you a leftist or a left leaning centrist?
>>
>tfw walking you have to be on the right hand side of the path to be right wing

>tfw have to walk over to the top right corner of a room to be right wing

>tfw bushing dust off pc screen and have to keep taping the screen in the top right corner until the bad felling goes away

I have to touch things on the top right corner.

Help me.
>>
>>38025625
I don't care if you agree with me or not, you'll never be the one to get in the way of any of my ambitions, so there is no reason to have me spend energy to get you to think as I do. All you can do is distract others from their goal.

Besides, JBP makes a good case that political preferences are determined by personality moreso than logical deduction, so even if someone managed to change your mind with perfect arguments, it would only take one talk with another leftist, one utterance of the ideological talking points, to bring you back into the fold.
>>
>>38025625
Is it true you're a black cock sucking cuck faggot?
>>
>>38025625
Hitler was right
You deserve rape
Anyone Hillary doesn't like is a russian hacker
Muh gamergate
Much /pol/
Git redpilled kid
>>
>>38025625
allowing people to rely on entitlements coddles the masses and fosters a lifestyle that isnt conducive to working hard. its essentially nerfing your own constituents.
>>
Left = Heart before brain.

Right = Brain before heart.

That's literally the only difference between these 2 kinds of people.
>>
>>38025650
>If trump were an actual fascist, how would you oppose or remove him without guns?
>2nd Amendment a best.

How would your guns stop a drone?
>>
>>38025761
we have hawks for that
>>
>>38025758
sun = hot
moon = cool

rIIy mad me tink.
>>
>>38025625
I am too desu
but this thread belongs on /pol/
>>
>>38025761
>mug drones
>drones can't kick in your door an arrest you
>tanks can't overhear what you say in a bar and report you to the secret police
Control requires boots on the ground. What the fuck would be the point of starting an open war in your own territory? Just look at the Middle East, drones haven't won shit.
>>
>>38025625
>he's a leftist
>still writes with his right hand
You're not a leftist anon
>>
File: 1452746102845.jpg (102KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1452746102845.jpg
102KB, 500x353px
I'm a right-winger for meme reasons, but I don't know what I really think. Voted for Trump just to see if meme magic would work, and I continue to defend him, racism, and nationalism online just for the heck of it. Deep down I feel like an absolute fool any time I actually start caring about an issue-- I just want to have some good friends, a gf, and enjoy my life.

Try to change me.

>tfw no friends, gf, or enjoyable life
>>
>>38025897
>wants to preserve the white race
>can't get a white gf
>>
File: 4.png (21KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
21KB, 128x122px
>>38025758
Nationalism religion and racism are all irrational notions that the right keeps as its core values.
>>
>>38025804
>Just look at the Middle East, drones haven't won shit.
What are you talking about, drones have completely destroyed the middle east. Even without drones, the NSA knows everything about, anyone who stands up can be quickly assassinated. If the US became a dictatorship you can't win.
>>
>>38025936
>been at war for 16 years
Yeah we're really getting them. Not even mentioning the fact that the US wouldn't cripple its own resources. Or that the military wouldn't be unified.
>>
>>38025699
no, that would imply he's a liberal. it's time to stop thinking all politics is Republican vs Democrat
>>
>>38025975
>been at war for 16 years
nigga, look at the middle east, look at what we did to Libya just by giving terrorists air support.
Funnily enough that's all that has to happen, turn the different ethnic groups against each other, back both sides, then take control. This isn't the 1800s, you can't beat the state.
>>
File: 6434436346346436.png (130KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
6434436346346436.png
130KB, 480x480px
>>38025784
>>38025917

Left
>We should bring in all these poor refugees because they have no where to go, poor things, we must help them at any cost, screw all these rules people who were much smarter than us made up for our own good, fuck consequences, fuck the borders!

Right
>It's sad to see all these people struggling and running from horrible conditions, but it appears they're from a completely different culture, with polar opposite values and beliefs, not to mention most of them cannot read or write in their own language let alone ours, what will they even do if we bring them here? How will they find jobs if they're illiterate, how can we make sure they understand our way of life, maybe this isn't such a good idea, border laws are there for a reason after all.
>>
File: 1497538719113.gif (541KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497538719113.gif
541KB, 127x189px
>>38025625
>start using the other hand
It's literally that easy, retard.
>>
>>38025625
>Try to change me.

Why? It doesn't matter what you as an individual believe, only how effective the policies of liberals are towards their stated goals
>>
>>38025917
Human rights and equality is just as much a religion as Christianity, neither have any basis in fact.
>>
File: 1486097734443.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486097734443.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
>>38025625
Get this faggot political shit off my board. Go to /pol/ to talk about your irrelevant horseshit. Why must normalfags inject "le POLITICS XD" into absolutely fucking everything?
>>
>>38026118
Neither are religions because neither are religions.
>>38026079
Neither are exclusively left or right talking points.
>>
>>38026079
>thinking laws are ont he side of the Right.

http://www.unhcr.org/en-au/1951-refugee-convention.html

Just how fucking delusional are you anyway?

> not to mention most of them cannot read or write in their own language let alone ours
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
>Libya 91%
>Syria 86%

> what will they even do if we bring them here? How will they find jobs if they're illiterate, how can we make sure they understand our way of life
Well, LUCKILY the left came up with the great idea called universal public education over back in the 19th century. SOME KEKSERVATIVES said that we couldn't afford it, and it was unfair for Moneybags McGees to pay for Plebby McPoor to goto school but instead we saw the greatest economic growth of all time happen so, maybe the right were wrong on that one too.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.