[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some robot video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: Max_Payne_20170629010747_1.jpg (141KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Payne_20170629010747_1.jpg
141KB, 1600x900px
What are some robot video games?
>>
This game called life seems pretty hard, made me want to quit a few times but it's seems perfect for robots.
>>
bump because i need some new games also, i just finished mass effect 2 for the first time it was good but probably should of played the first one first. i'm wondering if theres any point now, and the third one apparently had a terrible ending so not sure if i'll bother with that either

i like hitman blood money when i need a quick game to play its comfy
>>
>non-indie game
>robot game
pick one, normalshit
>>
>>38025063
>tumblr, agenda-pushing indie game
>robot game
Pick one redditard.
>>
maybe stuff that is complicated enough that no normies dare to play it

for instance men of war and the guild
>>
>>38024466
Originally Dwarf fortress
>>
Maybe Teleglitch. It's hard as hell and relatively cheap too. I still haven't gotten past level 5.
>>
>>38024466
Minecraft, if you have a good server. Try "reeecraft.mchost.pro," the player base is great, and there are anti-griefing measures
>>
>>38024934
ME1 has awful gameplay, but the story helps fill in gaps. ME3 is good until the last 3 hours or so, still worth playing IMO.
>>
Crusader Kings 2
EU4
Cities: Skyline
>>
Any time sink really. I elect EverQuest. Also dating Sims come to mine because lol autism.
>>
>>38024466
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

origami commentizo
>>
>>38024466
Twisted Metal: Black

The characters in the game are pretty much all robots. Its also fun as fuck.
>>
>>38025326
thanks ill provably play it then at least i dont have to worry about getting annoyed at the ending because i already know its shit
>>
resident evil zero
gauntlet dark legacy
>>
Try No more heroes. Its quite unique in style.
>>
>>38024466
Dishonored is a good game, sneaking around killing the normalfags if they annoy you. The second game is okay but the first Dishonored is the best.
>>
File: 400px-Hopeless.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Hopeless.png
193KB, 400x400px
Darkest Dungeon.
Although it's very much in the mainstream media, I think it suits the robot lifestyle.
>A lot of grinding and resource (resources meaning the characters) managment.

>Can be played many different times with procedural generation of dungeons and characters.

>Doesn't require online activity or multiplayer.

>Not a very hard game to grasp, fairly easy mechanics.
>>
>>38025102
>indie=tumblr
r/thedonald is that way
>>
>>38026692
I got to the tank and gave up. 2 hard 4 me
>>
>>38025102
Enjoy nigger Russians in WW2, and all other multicultural casts in your shitty politically correct AAA games. Faggot
>>
Osu! is THE robot game
>>
>>38026809
Cannon, I mean.

>>38026845
>>38026845
What is it?
>>
>>38026851

It's a void that consumes all of your free time
>>
File: Hotline Miami.jpg (339KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Miami.jpg
339KB, 900x1165px
Hotline Miami 1 and 2. There are also at least six excellent user-created custom campaigns with their own soundtracks.

Nothing beats barging in through a door and cleansing a houseful of filthy pompous normies.
>>
>>38026845
>Osu!
>robot game
Nigga, every fucking weeb plays osu!, fuck, even my 12yo niece and her friends play Osu!
Even motherfucking Faker played osu!.
>>
>>38026897
There's playing casually, and then there's farming. But I guess that can be said for any game with a ranking system.
>>
>>38026897
I'n a bit of a weeb and I've never heard of it outside of Paul saying it in Tekken
>>
>>38024466
tried stalker but i can't git gud
F.E.A.R.'s gunplay was supreme but the game was too short, the sequels were shit
DOOM's always fun with new wads, i particularly enjoy brutal doom and metadoom
any new games make my toaster shit the bed

any other comfy FPS's with modding capabilities? preferrably with fun, tight controls and/or a lean system
>>
>>38027031
I always thought Arma 2 DayZ was pretty comfy.
>>
>>38027064
i can barely run arma 1 at a respectable framerate, let alone 2 or 3
speaking of which i'm mad there's no more servers for 1\
>>
I want to play a MMO so bad
I want to play Ragnarok again but I don't have any friends to play it with and /vg/ is too autistic for me
>>
>>38024934
Mass Effect 3 is worth playing just to experience The Citidel DLC. Best DLC I've ever played.
>>
>>38024466
F.E.A.R., Half-life Source, Dark Souls 1 PvP, Halo 1 CE PC multiplayer, Garry's Mod, the extreme difficulty mods for Fallout New Vegas and 4, racing simulators.
>>
>>38027131
Ragnarok and MMOs in general are dead, don't go there anon, you will never enjoy them the way you enjoyed them in the past.
Let them be a good memory.
>>
stealth based classes in mmos
>>
>>38027600
>tfw everything is dungeon queues and silent parties these days
How did MMO's go so wrong?
>>
>>38025571
Yeah, it's disappointing, playing renegade is more so though. The third one is nice just because you get to see past decisions come to a head.
>>
>>38027131
i got ESO + expansion for 10 euros each. its pretty good, you can join big group pvp and dungeon queue from lvl 10 onwards. its also fairly alive and probably the best choice for a non subscription mmo right now.
>>
>>38027649
How about stealth in Dark Souls 3?
>>
>>38027664
The same people that plays MMO's nowadays are the ones that play MOBAS.
MMO's started to die when they tried to make things easier for casuals, people who couldn't care less about guilds or parties, people who doesn't want to spend their time in a game, people who want everything fast.
The bunch of wanna-be-kiritos that play MMOs today are the same cancer that killed the genre.

Also, game developers are shit, I'm still butthurt over Tree of savior.
>>
>>38027810
never played dark souls mutliplayer, but since its 1 on 1 i dont care about it
>>
>>38027833
this happens to everything that is potentially able to provide quick satisfaction. films, music, games of all kinds, even to food and beverages.
>>
>>38025063
this has to eb fucking bait pleas ebe
>>
>>38028352
Why would it be. Let me hear your feeble reasoning.
>>
>>38024466
go play enter the gungeon and nuclear throne they're really great
have fun trying to interpret their stories
shovel knight is cool too
>>
>>38026809
If you got stuck on the earlier version of the cannon, bring a high dmg party (no maa or pd or whatever) and kill the guys as they come, slowly whittling the cannon down. If you got stuck on the more difficult versions, I'd suggest bringing an occultist, grave robber, bounty hunter and hellion and packing a ton of bandages. Stack damage trinkets on your guys and bring a move trinket for the bh (like his unmovable helmet). Once in the fight always focus the little guy first even if it means not touching the cannon or the other summons, and keep clearing the waves. Once a big guy (bloodletter) comes push him into the back rows with bh flashbang and ignore him after that. Kill the matchman over and over (always focus first with every character until he is dead), mark the cannon with occultist, and chip away at it. Bring -dmg ability on occ if bloodletter does too much damage and slow bleeding with bandages.

No fucking wonder I have no girlfriend
>>
>>38024466
TF2 is up there. All the normies moved to overwatch so the people you run into are either pablo.hernandez.2006 who has played the game for 30 minutes or an old school veteran who just fucks around. Pretty comfy and nice even if valve is running it into the ground
>>
>>38024466
red orchestra 2 and battlefront 2
>>
GUN 'EM DOWN!
>>
Rec me some PS4 games. I just use it as an ADHD machine for games like GTA and have never played anything besides shit like that on it

>inb4 nogaems
>>
File: 41300818_p0.png (776KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
41300818_p0.png
776KB, 620x877px
>>38031380
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Ratchet and Clank
Bloodborne
Nioh
>>
>>38024466
Kancolle is good. It takes quite a long time to become semi-decent.

A year of playing almost 8 hours a day and I still feel like a noob.

Other than that, VNs are pretty anti-normie.
>>
>>38024466
I find myself enjoying a lot of co-op survival games, gives me the illusion that I have friends and people to talk to to reach a common goal.
>>
>>38024466

>Battlefield 4
>Halo: CE
>World of Tanks
>Insurgency
>Doom
>Red Orchestra

Just to name a few
>>
SMT series (including Persona), Monster Hunter, Various VN, JRPG's, Rhythm games.

Most weeb games from Japan are Robot tier. Western games are the most normie you'll come.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.