[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ask out a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: primelohan.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
primelohan.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
How do you ask out a girl?
>>
File: 1498386077711.jpg (230KB, 782x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1498386077711.jpg
230KB, 782x1033px
>>38024400
Tell her you have bought every game bethesda has ever made
>>
Make someone mug her/almost kill her, save her,

If she knows the least about equivalent exchange, she'll grant you her life. If not she wasn't worth it and you dodged the bullet you're wingman almost put in her skull.
>>
>>38024400
I have two sisters. Post more Lohan and I'll provide some insight after I wash some dishes.
>>
Just don't. That's not how relationship ever start. Believe it or not most relationships are initiated by the female.

But if you've never done it before and need to experience the failure for yourself, then go ahead. See you in the woman hate threads.
>>
>>38024400
Give her a bowl of eggs.
smooth
>>
>>38024460
Thanks anon

>>38024474
Personally I don't believe this
>>
>>38024474
Also the way girls "initiate" is usually super indirect and they still expect men to make a move
>>
>>38024400
You don't, 'ttebayo.
>>
>>38024400
Lindsey Lohan used to be so fucking hot, man.
>>
File: 1487203392385.jpg (51KB, 700x733px)
1487203392385.jpg
51KB, 700x733px
>>38024798
>tfw Lindsey Lohan will never snort a line of coke off your erect penis
... fuck
>>
People don't date or go out on dates anymore, that is a thing of the past. Ask her if she wants to "chill" sometime, she will know what you mean. These days, you fuck first and see if you like each other then you become a couple. its extremely fucked up.
>>
File: 200-2.gif (492KB, 379x200px)
200-2.gif
492KB, 379x200px
>>38024488
Damn, playa.
>>
I like to wait til the end of a conversation when one of us is about to leave and then go for something like
"hey! Want to go for a drink with me this weekend?" which usually works

if you have her number, go for the more nebulous
"we should hang out some time!" which is a pretty safe bet. Just make sure to smile and be calm if you ask in person. If you can't be calm, always smile.
>>
>>38024525
>>38024498
>>38024400
yes, now that i have finished washing my dishes, i'll answer your question.

in general, you want to be seem "natural". what i mean is, what you say, the clothes you wear, everything about you must seem authentic and comfortable in your own skin. you also need to come off as a strong man but not to the point where it's fedora tier "manly man" shit. just let the words flow out of your mouth naturally and don't sit there over thinking shit because women can sense when men are doing calculations in your head. this is what "just b urself" means.
>>
>>38024400
Find a topic of mutual interest, invite them to lunch or coffee to talk about it some more. Or if there's a movie you both want to watch, ask them to go watch it together, and then go somewhere to talk about it after. Hit it off with them, and then you go on more dates.
>>
>>38025284
this is such bullshit anon.

>Find a topic of mutual interest, invite them to lunch or coffee to talk about it some more.

Are you fucking kidding me? The ONLY interest GIRLS have is CHAD'S DICK. Are you saying I should be a KEK?

>Or if there's a movie you both want to watch, ask them to go watch it together, and then go somewhere to talk about it after.

Are you braindead? "ask them to go watch it together"? That's not how you get a girl. You don't ASK for anything. If you want something you have to TAKE it.

>Hit it off with them, and then you go on more dates.

yeah good luck with that. Chad will be pounding this girl's butthole before you're done with your first """date"""
>>
Holy geez... just what the fuck happened, Lindsey?
>>
>>38024400
When you say "ask a girl out" do you really mean knock her out, tie her up and throw her into the trunk of your car to bring her to your basement and keep her there for several months?
>>
You grow up and quit being a faggot on 4chan and just ask her out.
>>
>>38025907
I wish I could do this at least once before dying, but I'm afraid of jail.
>>
>>38026008
grills love waking up shackled in strange sex dungeons. go for it, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.