[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need your help, I weight 150 pounds but I need to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2152.jpg (21KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
Hey guys I need your help, I weight 150 pounds but I need to get a haircut badly, i have a small skull and really thick hair that grows fast. I'm usually a 3/10 but right now the long hair that's like a helmet on my head makes me look even uglier.
Anyways, the problem is I always dread getting my haircut because my mom takes me to some stupid normie place and I haven't had human contact in about 3 weeks so it'll be harder this time. And there's only about a 40% chance I'll get an old, black, or plain looking woman. Most of the time it's some hot bitch who either tries to talk to me then gives up or doesn't even attempt to hide her disgust for me

Please help guys how do I not be anxious at all. I hate it so much.
>>
>>38023596
Get the free Sports Clip haircut. Guaranteed decent cut and qt girls have to interact with you
>>
>>38023652
Did you read my post negro?))??.

The whole point is that I DONT want to have to interact with cute girls. Because I know they feel disgust for me. And more to the point I don't want to have to interact with any women really -I need help getting over this dread so I can get a haircut. fyi that's where I usually go
>>
>his mum won't cut his hair for him

would recommend shaving your entire head yourself then you dont have to worry about haircut for a while and theres no chance you can fuck up shaving your own head because the hair will all be the same length
>>
>>38023596
Just do it. I have a friend who cuts hair for a living and she prefers the quiet customers.

It might help if you tell her what kind of haircut you want, and then add that you like getting your hair cut because you like to relax and zone out while getting it done. If she talks to you after you mention that, she's the one who is a social tard, not you.
>>
>>38024270
I'm too scared though. I also hate seeing my reflection in the mirrors.
>>
>>38024417
then dont get it cut, u tard. seriosuly, dont bitch then refuse all attempts to help. do it like you did the last time, fretting someone cares about ur looks when they honestly dont give a shit and hav probably seen worse
>>
>>38023596
Find a barbershop that isn't a chain then.

I found one that's just a dad in his 70's and his 2 sons in their 40's and it's pretty comfy. They're super friendly and the small talk is easy with them. I can literally bring up just about anything and they'll laugh talk about it. The one time we were shitting on the stupid undercut trend going around for hair and how bad it looked on girls
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.