[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 reasons to hate being a female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 35

File: oppression.jpg (159KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
oppression.jpg
159KB, 512x720px
>women live on easy mode!
STFU women have it hard too.

http://www.thetalko.com/12-reasons-we-all-hate-being-a-woman-sometimes/

>12. PMS
>11. The annoying discomfort caused by bras
>10. The intense pain of child birth
>9. Significantly lower salaries.
>8. Pressure to change our last name
>7. Period stains
>6. Having to wear makeup
>5. High heels that kill your feet
>4. Breasts and excercise
>3. No one cares about our sports
>2. Society's stereotypical expectations
>1. Time consuming hair removal routines
>>
>>38022899
I would just like to start off this thread with the word "fuck"
>>
>have to sit down in public restrooms
>>
>>38022899
you left out the worst part
the worst thing about being a woman is that men are all pathetic desperate losers
>>
besides PMS and childbirth pain the rest are choices women put themselves through.

shit list OP
>>
>>38022935
>rest are choices women put themselves through.
They do it because the society forces them to.
>>
>>38022899
>>6. Having to wear makeup
Somebody fucking explain to me why this keeps flip flopping between "we're not doing this for you, we do it because we like looking pretty" and "feel ashamed because you force us to do this."

>>3. No one cares about our sports
Stop sucking then.
>>
>>38022997
>They do it because the society forces them to.
Women are HALF of society.
>>
>>38022899
>>12. PMS
eww, gross

>>11. The annoying discomfort caused by bras
true

>>10. The intense pain of child birth
only when you birth one, that is, a few times in your life

>>9. Significantly lower salaries.
fake and gay.
with a very few exceptions, females are not good with STEM studies/jobs.
you can only do PR and shit, because you got bewbs, ass and vagogo

>>8. Pressure to change our last name
you must be retarded

>>7. Period stains
this is only a matter of hygiene, and only happens to those skanks obsessed with exposing own body parts

not actually needed, except if you're a skank obsessed with your face.
btw makeupped girls are clearly telling everyone they're sluts.

>>5. High heels that kill your feet
same as 6.

>>4. Breasts and excercise
fake and gay. you just need to use bras correctly, and not having extreme diet habits

why should we?

>>2. Society's stereotypical expectations
you first raise expectations then complain about them.
sluttiness was invented by women.

>>1. Time consuming hair removal routines
retarded indicator is off the charts.
you only need to remove a bit, not doing a drastic lawnmowing
>>
>>38023443
Welcome to 4chan. I'd recommend lurking for at least a year before trying to post again
>>
>>38022899
>>9. Significantly lower salaries

Motherfucker this myth has been debunked so many fucking times that anyone who actually believes this shit is a literal retard. Fuck off.
>>
>>38022899
They aren't that good dude
>>
>>38023640
Volleyball and golf are pretty great actually, the talent is there.
>>
File: justameme.png (1MB, 1080x1225px) Image search: [Google]
justameme.png
1MB, 1080x1225px
>>38022899

This is a lie dubs be damned. You work lesser jobs.

>Having to wear makeup

but you don't

>High heels that kill your feet

Who says you have to be tall?

>No one cares about our sports

YOU don't care about your sports. If you did you would go to YOUR games.

>Society's stereotypical expectations
>Time consuming hair removal routines

'Society' is women. Men don't put this pressure on you. Other women do. We flaunt our hairy legs freely and show you the way.
>>
>>38024054
What if women cared about women's sports? They're half the population.
>>
>12
Sure.
>11
Ain't bad unless they're huge.
>10
They offer you anesthetics at the hospital.
>9
Start working as much, get paid as much.
>8
Your choice.
>7
Sure.
>6
Your choice.
>5
Your choice.
>4
Sure ?
>3
Sure ?
>2
Your choice to follow stereotypes.
>1
Your choice.

I don't get why people would make an article to begin with, like, most of those are just bitching. I know that the OP post is probably insincere, but to be quite honest, it just boggles my mind that there are probably people who'd read that and go "Yeah that's right!".
>>
>>38024108
>having to wear makeup
>but you don't

Yes, yes you do. I have always gone without makeup and I get treated like SHIT. I started wearing makeup once in a while and people are nicer to me. It's because women are expected to present themselves with makeup on at all times and if they don't they are considered slobs (guilty as charged).
>>
>>38024168

Yeah well that's how the average man is treated too. You don't special treatment and you think that's 'shit'. Go fuck yourself you're not supposed to be treated like a disney princess all the time you're just a regular fag like everyone else.

Also, you are enabling and inviting fake friends into your life. Congrats.
>>
File: [RARE] Aesthetic Pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
[RARE] Aesthetic Pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
I actually like tennis and volleyball
>>
>>38022899
>12. PMS
Got me there that does suck

Having a dick is pretty fucking uncomfortable sometimes too

Got me again

Maybe. DESU too many jaded statistics going both ways for me to make an educated decision.

Then don't. Males get pressure to be the primary provider among a mountain of other things

>7. Period stains
Feel like you could probably do something about that yeah?

Kek women wear makeup for other women. It's a competition thing, like guys who get too /fit/. The other sex don't care

Lol pretty shit. I almost never see women actually wear high heels, and no one forces you too.

>4. Breasts and exercise
Dicks and exercise

That's your own sexs fault. It's cuz other women don't care about women's sports.

Dude you're bitching about societies expectation on a board full of people who can't be/and hate societies expectations

Aaaaaand yeah. Still your choice but that's expected enough that I see this as a legit thing that prolly sucks

All in all 4/10 I don't really give a fuck jus sayin this is pretty meme tier. Gives other femanons shit in the long run.
>>
>>38024054
Volleyball I can agree on, though I don't know piss all about golf
>>
File: 1493879247069.png (95KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493879247069.png
95KB, 625x626px
>>38022899
>literally first world problems: the post
thepastlimitsthefuture
>>
>>38024146
Accurate. It's like buzzfeed
>>
Why are you commenting on an obscure article from an sjw site? Nobody fucking gives a shit.
>>
>>38022997
You could try not blindly following society. Its not so bad being an outcast.
>>
>>38024253
The problems you face are first-world problems as well
>>
>>38024328
Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that you are complaining about those damn problems, and we're just tired of hearing about them.
>>
>>38022899
Meme
Who the fuck forces them to?
Don't wear them you dumb cunt. It's a redflag for me anyway, because you are willingly fucking up your feet long term and setting yourself up for backpain. It's smoking-tier retardation.
Man hat those too whoa.
>>
>>38024168
Maybe try not hanging out with shit people?
>>
>>38022935
>besides PMS and childbirth pain the rest are choices women put themselves through.
Those two things are related to the only reason for women to even exist because otherwise they are cancer.
>>
>>38022899
>12. PMS
This is the one semi-legitimate complaint women have, but they still make way too big a deal about it
No one forces you to wear a bra
No one forces you to carry a pregnancy to term and unless you've been raped no one forces you to get pregnant at all
No
No one forces you to get married
>7. Period stains
Be more hygienic you disgusting animals
You don't "have" to wear makeup
No one forces you to wear high heels
>4. Breasts and exercise
No one forces you to exercise. This is also a way for busty chicks to humblebrag about their tits. Get a reduction if it really becomes a problem.
They're not YOUR sports. You take men's sports and make less entertaining versions of them.
I thought this was a list about women, not men
No one forces you to remove hair
>>
>>38022935
Women put themselves through childbirth.
>>
File: IMG_4209.jpg (17KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4209.jpg
17KB, 261x193px
>>38022997
Really? When was the last time you've seen a cop hold a gun to a roastie's head when she wasn't wearing makeup?
>>
>>38024199
>Yeah well that's how the average man is treated too.
Why the fuck can't fembots get this through their skulls? Fuck, this is why there are no female robots. They spend a day treated like a man and want to shoot themselves in the face. Unless you're Chad, being a guy is mostly shit. Get off our board! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38022899
i'd take periods in exchange for not being a disgusting tranny desu
>>
>>38024558
I don't hang out with anyone. There's a reason I'm here. I'm talking about everyone in general, you know, when I'm forced to leave the house.
>>
>>38024711
Well, so it's mostly random people you don't care about and don't associate with?
It's literally a female-only "Get a haircut/put some gel in your hair" and similar bullshit.
>>
>>38024684
Why can't you get it through your head that some women are treated just as badly as you? Do you think you have the monopoly on being treated like human garbage? It's arrogant to think other people aren't capable of having bad experiences just because you have them, too.
>>
>>38022899
>>12. PMS
not a big deal
girls with small boobs shouldnt wear bras and if you have big tits then you're a mutant fuck and bra straps are the least of your problems blame your parents for feeding you GMO milk for muh "calcium"
fuck women for denigrating the greatest gift known to man which is child birth
women make more money than men in 147 of the 150 largest US cities
this is a non-issue
>>7. Period stains
another non-issue
makeup only makes girls look uglier and they should never wear it
you dont have to wear them either
don't even know what this is I have a bigger chest (muscle) than most women should have and it doesnt affect me
women shouldnt do sports
you mean you're a bad woman and you suffer because of it? that's only fair
it's not hard to shave your legs and armpits and if you have enough testosterone that hair is an issue for you then you're not a woman anyway
>>
File: 4ce.gif (13KB, 369x448px) Image search: [Google]
4ce.gif
13KB, 369x448px
>>38024328
I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "first world problems"
When people say this as an insult they are implying the problems you are complaining about are so petty that only somebody who has nothing else to worry about could focus on them.
Basically fuck off and kys if you think these problems are bad.
>>
>>38024220
>Dicks and exercise

This is something i find very much undiscussed.

When you're out for a run and one of your balls slaps against your leg so hard it hurts and you have to slow way down and possibly stop because of the pain
>>
File: 1462215485452.jpg (86KB, 896x517px) Image search: [Google]
1462215485452.jpg
86KB, 896x517px
>>38022899
This same tired shit again?
Let me know when cunts are also subject to required military service.
Cunts literally live longer than men, and usually enjoy a higher quality of life, Just because they're female. That is fucking easy mode.
>>
>>38022899
Life is hard for everyone but come on. Women don't have to work as hard as men. Men can work hard and become better than what their genes had initially determined for them though. Women don't have as much upward mobility. That's why I'm glad I'm a male.
>>
>>38024834
Tell me, when have you served in the military? Were you drafted? Does the draft still exist? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38024893

We all have to register at 18 you fucking transvestite
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498045891666.jpg (14KB, 386x514px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498045891666.jpg
14KB, 386x514px
>>38024893
>does the draft still exist
Um, yes?
Men are required to sign up for it you fucking roastie. As for whether or not we have been drafted, it hardly matters when you know women will never, EVER have to deal with it if the time comes.
Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38025078
>>38025111
You're complaining about something that hasn't happened for decades. You have to register but the draft doesn't exist anymore. People would flip out if it happened in today's world. Stop acting like you have been on the front line when clearly the closest you will ever come to an actual war is playing WoW.
>>
I accept that there are less expectations of women with regards to career, providing for the family and achieving a profession as much as males. To the woman who wants to push the boundaries and be very successful, I can see why this is frustrating and stereotypical.

However, I also do not see why lower expectations has to be a negative thing. Having less to aspire to be means less societal expectations, and thus less susceptibility to depression when one does not exceed such expectations. If a man cannot provide for his family through a professional career due to depression or otherwise he is seen as a failure. A woman can get away with this because there is less expectation to succeed professionally, and as a result may find it easier to recover.

You only have to take a look at the suicide rates of men to see this, they're higher than they've ever been. And this is no doubt down to high expectations of society, coupled with the fact that talking about problems is seen as a sign of weakness. So yeah, the point I'm making is life is tough, regardless of the gender. Women ave problems which are unique to themselves and not shared by men. And likewise, men have problems which are not shared by women.

I work with female scientists who are fucking geniuses - their expertise is recognized and appreciated. And their salaries reflect this
>>
>>38023065

This so fucking much.

How can someone seriously complain about

If women were watching women's sports, TV would put $ into women's sport because of the advertisement. They would get sponsors. That's how it works. Men's sports are popular only because men like them. That's why you have main events in MMA with female fighters, because men also like that.

As for
could a woman confirms which one is worse, I'm curious?
>>
>>38024220
smartest post itt
+upvote
>>
>>38025248

>people would flip out

kek. If Hillary of Trump had us going to war with Russia the women would be pushing us out the door to fight. Fuck you

>the draft doesn't exist anymore.

Because there is no war? so stupid u r
>>
>>38025570
The last draft was in the 70s. There have been wars since then but no one was drafted. Take a history class, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-21-16-03-48-1.png (574KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-21-16-03-48-1.png
574KB, 1080x1080px
>>38022899
12. deal with it
11. wear a tank top
10. adopt
9. work in higher-paying job positions
8. choose not to
7. wear tampons
6. choose not to
5. choose not to wear heels
4. wear a sports bra
3. meet women that care about sports
2. act the way you want to, tomboys are not always shunned
1. get a haircut
>>
>>38022899
>why I hate being a woman
>child birth pain

Why do women do this? If you haven't had kids yet, you don't get to claim that as a problem. That's iike if I claimed having my dick and balls cutoff counted or circumcision.
>>
>>38024146
>>38024108
>>38023443
>>38023029
>>38022935
My mom has to wear makeup for work actually

>>38024768
>>38024220
>>38024146
having babies is absolutely womens choice and I am glad it hurts them.
>>
File: smug matilda.png (588KB, 481x497px) Image search: [Google]
smug matilda.png
588KB, 481x497px
>>38025111
if men cared about equal drafts they would have voted for hillary and if they cared about abolishing the draft they'd have voted for bernie. not our problem.
>>
>>38024766
Except they can't handle it and instead of opening their eyes and realizing how men's worlds operate and how shitty men have it they just go back to being fuck face cunts. No empathy, no humanity.
>>
>>38025691

Men draft to protect the country, not to protect women. A woman would never understand something like that because women are natural born traitors.
>>
>>38025659
>he is a piece of shit and browses /r9k/ because it's hurting his mother.
Savagery.
>>
>>38025730
Yeah. How dare women stay at home with the children during times of war! Selfish roastie bitches.
>>
File: Seuss.jpg (24KB, 403x319px) Image search: [Google]
Seuss.jpg
24KB, 403x319px
>>38022899
>Significantly lower salaries.
The wage gap is a myth, they just compared salaries of random men and women. The wage gap exists because women tend to take jobs that are lower risk and pay less.
>>
File: 1498020884614.jpg (31KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498020884614.jpg
31KB, 500x564px
>>38025615
fuck i just realized #1 meant body hair fuck uuuhhh

yeah i mean there ain't much you can do about that just shave it men do it too sometimes
>>
>>38025730
l L L I T E R A T E
>>
File: DRAFT.jpg (144KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DRAFT.jpg
144KB, 1200x800px
>>38025603

The point is the draft still exists and is perfectly legal and can happen anytime. I swayed twitter whores to vote for Trump because of such equality memes.

Also, fuck history.
>>
>>38025773
i think that's part of the point he was trying to make
>>
>>38025773

lol during war times women intentionally got themselves pregnant. Take a history class, anon.
>>
>>38022899
Most of these are pretty bad, here are some legit ones
>Be physical inferior to man in almost every regard and can't perform hard work, don't appear physical imposing.
>Slightly less intelligent than the average men and fewer outliners, positive or negative.
>low interest in mechanical or inanimate things in a world where those things become more and more important
>Much more emotional and prone to illogical behavior.
>Sexuality that often prefers men that will end up abusing you
>Much more likely to feel pressured to follow trends
>>
>>38022997
nobody is holding a gun to your head and saying
>you bish you gotta exercise
>lazy womanfag you better change your last name
>you better wear some fucking makeup
>put on those high heals you ugly fuck
>>
>>38025774
I must say I'm undecided on this position but why would wage gap be so talked about if it's only a myth?
Wage gap denial sounds much like holocaust denial to me.
>>
>>38025828
>>Be physical inferior to man in almost every regard and can't perform hard work, don't appear physical imposing.

You've managed to turn this into an advantage. We're not allowed to use our physical strength against you and roasties are so sure of it they gladly hit men. Moreover, because you're weak people go out of their way to help you.
>>
>>38025869
Sure, if you think being overpowered and raped is an advantage. One out of every 4 women will be raped in her lifetime. It wouldn't happen if they were equally as strong as men.
>>
>>38022997
>They do it because the society forces them to.
dumbest meme of the century, the fact that women really believe this proves that they're all retards
>>
>>38025912
this is actually true, I have been raped. tbf the guy could have raped all of you all as well, because he was like 6'5, 300lbs.

>>38025869
there is no advantage to being weak and dumb. you have to be pretty irrationally bitter to have a view this distant from reality.
>>
>>38025865
>what is equal pay act of 1963
>>
Is it just me, or does anyone else want to fuck the shit out of Anita?
>>
>>38025912
A women would be supported and taken care of if she was raped, but if a man gets raped its pretty much nothing.
>>
>>38022899

A bunch of these are quite retarded.

>The intense pain of child birth
Either don't have a kid, or ask for drugs.

>Pressure to change our last name
Nonexistent, except for a few backwards retards who can be ignored.

>Having to wear makeup
Don't. Many guys prefer no makeup.

>High heels that kill your feet
Don't wear them.

>Breasts and excercise
Sports bra.

>Society's stereotypical expectations
Stereotypical expectations are imposed on guys too.
>>
>>38025869
It's not a advantage but men certainly help sometimes.
If woman had the same strenght I think woman's sport would be just as interesting for example.
I also think that men don't like to hit women, regardless of how strong they are, so this is more of a disadvantage that men have.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>38022899
>12. PMS
>Every single month! Millions (or really billions) of women around the world have to deal with the very annoying symptoms of PMS, which include: depression, acne, mood swings, constipation, fatigue and breast tenderness, just to name a few of the several symptoms associated with PMS.
Men have those too.
t. depressive bipolar acne-filled faggot
Don't wear them. We're okay with that.
Don't have children. It's mostly women who want them anyways.
Stop studying gender studies, bakery or Psychology then.
Okay, that one's really shitty. Where I'm from the children get the two parents' second names, tho.
>7. Period stains
Wet dreams.
Your choice.
Your choice.
>4. Breasts and excercise
Yeah, that's shitty too.
git gud then
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
>We're supposed to be feminine, act delicate and graceful, like the color pink and avoid manly careers like engineering because we are women. Sometimes it feels like the world limits our capacity for achievement solely because we were born as females. The tight mould we are expected to fit into can be limiting and claustrophobic. As girls we are often governed by stereotypical expectations that go against our own wishes.
Men endorse this, though.
Your choice.

>tfw fell for the bait OP
>>
>>38025912

That's a fake stat. The real number is 1/52 that feminists changed to a 1/5 kek.

>there is no advantage to being weak and dumb. you have to be pretty irrationally bitter to have a view this distant from reality.

We're not allowed to use our strength. If we were it would be a very different world don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>38022899
>PMS
Easily treatable.
>Bra discomfort
Don't wear one.
>Child birth
Don't have kids.
>Lower salaries
Get a higher paying job, and work more.
>Changing last name
Then don't.
>Period stains
Wear pads.
>Wearing makeup
Don't.
>High heels
Don't wear them.
>Exercise
Get a better sports bra.
>Women's sports
15 year olds beat professional women's soccer team. They're not that good.
>Society's expectations
Not much. For the most part you're expected to sit on your ass, and have others do things for you.
>Hair removal
Over half of the things on this are voluntary. This is too.
>>
File: BaitCHan.jpg (108KB, 900x1357px) Image search: [Google]
BaitCHan.jpg
108KB, 900x1357px
>>38022899
I can smell it from a mile away
>bait
>>
>>38026070
>PMS
>Easily treatable

Sorry to nitpick, but PMS is not easily treatable and neither are painful menstrual cramps. Really bad cramps feel like really bad diarrhea cramps and it happens every month. No amount of pain pills will take the pain away or remove the bad mood from hormone fluctuation. It's the worst.
>>
>>38026063
>We're not allowed to use our strength.
...if you mean not allowed to beat up on people, you're right. if you mean not allowed to move your own furniture then kys

>The real number is 1/52 that feminists changed to a 1/5 kek.

I don't know 52 people. I know maybe 10 and half have been raped. none of the rapees are male.
>>
>>38025994
I also want to fuck her until she turns into a submissive housewife.
>>
>>38026161
>implying half of the people you know are girls
>implying at least one of those girls are your friends
>>
>>38026161
>watch as my anecdote completely shatters hard statistics!
get out of here you pathetic white knight
>>
File: Gamer-Girl-667x519.jpg (85KB, 667x519px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer-Girl-667x519.jpg
85KB, 667x519px
Gaming Experiment:
For Roasties -
>Create an alternate account on your favorite online game
>Make the character a male at no point reveal your gender
>Compare the way players treat your male account to your female account.

For Whiteknights:
>Create an alternate account on your favorite online game
>Create a female character and at no point reveal that you are a male
>witness how much nicer people are to you
>how they are willing to give you free shit
>help you on quests
For any roastie or whiteknight who thinks women have it as bad or worse than men do, please give this experiment a try.
>>
>>38022899
>Having to wear makeup
You don't have to. Its just a patriarchal design to help make woman look prettier so it makes it easier for them to get men and have influence powers over them through deceit.
I'll give them this one, that does suck since it takes a while to do this.
>>
>>38026155
Smoke weed. It's supposed to help regulate hormones, and it reduces the pain.
>>
>>38026161
I believe you. Out of the 5 girls I know, 2 of them were raped and one of them was almost raped but got away. It's sad that people here think violence against women is a myth.
>>
>>38026253
haha, thanks but I already smoke a shit ton of weed and have edibles high in CBD for my cramps. It gets me high but it doesn't really help with the pain. Thank you for the suggestion, though. I appreciate it.
>>
>>38026218
I am saying, knowing a lot of people who have been raped is not an isolated phenomenon. I believe that 1/5 is closer to the real number than 1/52 based on empirical knowledge.

>>38026197
>mom
>sister
>classmate (female)
>classmate (female)
>boyfriend
>roommate
>classmate (male)

I guess I know less people than I thought.
still exactly half have had their asses or pussies busted in by a mad and wild assailant including me.
>>
>>38026259
Stop meeting women at feminist marches, slutwalks and gay pride parades, anon...

And if she has facial piercings or dyed hair, keep walking. Watch how fast the rape victims in your life become rare.
>>
>>38026232
I always play games as a male because I get treated like a human and get more commendations because my mere existence doesn't emasculate anyone.
I only play as female in single player games because your gender doesn't determine how you're treated by NPCs
>>
File: 69840275.jpg (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
20KB, 638x547px
>>38026253
>DUDE WEED LMAO
oregano
>>
>>38022899
>Biology
>Don't wear a bra
>Don't have a child then...
>Don't choose a shitty job then
>It's been tradition but you can keep the same last name if you want
>Biology, can't change periods.
>Don't wear make up then?
>Don't wear high heels then?
>Guys have cock and balls between their legs, it's biology...
>Get good at sports then
>Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Live life how you want...
>Don't maintain it or cut it short?

Fucking hell, all these are choices / biology and not actual problems...
>>
File: 1482747653967.jpg (107KB, 840x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482747653967.jpg
107KB, 840x699px
>>38026293
what third-world shithole do you live in to have everyone and their mother abused?
>>
File: Statistics.jpg (53KB, 490x301px) Image search: [Google]
Statistics.jpg
53KB, 490x301px
>>38026259
>muh freinds wer rapped tho all womens are vectems
Surprisingly enough, REAL FACTS state that 1/52 women are raped in America. We don't think that violence against women is a myth, that's fucking pathetic to even try to blame us of that. There is violence against women, you're just blowing it out of proportion to the point where it's a much bigger deal than it should be.
>>
>>38026323
biology is a problem anon
if it wasn't nobody here would be complaining about being a manlet
>>
>>38026309
only 2/5 of the girls i know who have been raped have piercings or dyed hair. I obviously don't. My mom and sister obviously don't. My mom almost got raped by a construction worker last week and spent her weekend in the police station.
>>
>>38026323
Most of our problems are by choice, anon. Also, why are you taking the article seriously in the first place?
>>
>>38026341
Canada
and none of the rapists have been rapefugees or brown or from the city. it's all good old boys who live in small towns or on farms. they're dangerous because not only are they aggressively masculine, they have the work muscles to back it up.
>>
>>38026363
>"Hello, miss. You look nice on this fine day."
>"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!"
Oh my god, is she okay?
>>
>>38025865
>Wage gap denial sounds much like holocaust denial to me.

It's a classic confusion of correlation versus causation.

There's no evidence that the cause of the wage gap is the person's gender. The wage gap can be fully explained by other factors that are correlated with gender (but not caused by gender).

When they compare men and women under exactly the same conditions (same job, same experience, same employer, etc.) to remove the other factors, then the wage gap completely disappears.

The big problem here is that humans are exceptionally poor at statistical reasoning. You can spend 8 solid hours explaining to someone over and over with dozens of examples that correlation is not causation -- and within 10 seconds after you stop, they will go back to confusing correlation and causation. It's a distinction that many people's brains are simply not able to perceive. Some theorize that the inability to understand the difference between correlation and causation actually conferred an evolutionary advantage in our distant past.
>>
>>38022899
6 5 1 all are optional for 3 its cause you suck at sports 9 isnt true 2 applies to males as well
>>
>>38026341
My mom was raped twice in the 70s and she wasn't a weird slut. A girl I know who was a virgin church girl was raped. Another friend I had was almost raped at a hotel when one of the employees broke in and tried to fuck her. She locked herself in the bathroom until her mom got back from the airport. Hotel girl was also a virgin.

It's not just weird liberal sluts who get raped and you don't have to live in a shitty neighborhood for it to happen. You probably just aren't close enough to any women to know about their sexual history.
>>
>>38026357
The thing is though, you can't change it so I don't see the point bitching about it.

>>38026392
Because others will take the article seriously and it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>38026317
well roast, it looks like you agree with me.
>>
>>38026356
>REAL FACTS

then how come if I look it up on google scholar it gives the 1/4 or 1/5 statistic? you sound like a flat-earther.
>>
>>38026259
Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions next time. I'm not telling them to do it. This is for argumentative purposes.
>>
>>38026395
actually he cornered her in an alleyway behind her work and started trying to get her clothes off and his dick was out but whatever you say.
>>
>>38026292
Oh, well that sucks. No problem.
>>
>>38026427
I L L l T E R A T E
>>
>>38022899

>>12. PMS
I'll admit that's shit.

The annoying discomfort caused by closing legs squashing your junk together, only to be "man-spreading" if you dare sit comfortably.

Optional.
And unlike a swift kick to the balls, you seem to want to go back to it, repeatedly.

Significantly lower workplace deaths and injuries because you chose safer jobs that are more people apply for so companies can pick and choose whoever will take lowest pay.
That's not because vagina, that's because dumb dumb no likey hard work or understand supply and demund.

I'll admit that is shit too.

>>7. Period stains
Wet dreams. Clothes get stained, not exclusive to women. Just clean them.

Choosing to wear make up.
I know some beautiful girls that don't wear it. Quite frankly, given how collagen is make, I'd rather date a girl that avoids it like the fucking plague.

Those russian hackers and north koreans need to stop forcing you to do things that you don't want to do.

Everyone should exercise and balls. What, you think two meaty pendulums dangling between your legs don't get in the way?

Including most of you.

I agree, this is fucked up. No one should expect a woman to be rational.

I know, those beards must be so annoying.
>>
>>38026440
>>38026321
Oregano organo.
>>
File: DDcaIzUUMAAUzTG.jpg (30KB, 528x364px) Image search: [Google]
DDcaIzUUMAAUzTG.jpg
30KB, 528x364px
>>38022899

>12. wow ouchies u have cramps :(((
>11. dont wear one or just get the right size
>10. dont have a child
>9. get a better job
>8. dont get married or just keep last name
>7. pads
>6. dont have to
>5. dont wear them
>4. no correlation
>3. cause you're bad at them and females dont watch sports
>2. who gives a shit
>1. men shave things too

/thread
>>
>>38026317
I like to pretend to be female in games. People are so much more interested in you, which is what I need since it's hard for me to drive the conversation by myself or initiate everything.
I wish I could have this in real life aswell, woman don't know how good they have it.

Also I get much more praise for performing well.
>>
File: 1484877933928.png (56KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484877933928.png
56KB, 252x368px
>>38026517
you can't /thread your own posts faggot
>>
>>38026535
it's not like that irl in my experience. the best attention I ever got in public was an old lady who gave me a pair of mittens in the winter because I looked homeless and the worst was not exactly public, but I found a plastic chair outside my window and there was semen on the siding. other than that I'm ignored, even by store employees.
>>
>>38026486
She didn't disagree. So I'll consider that an agreement.
Wondering how I know that's a female. Because it's a typical female reply.
>Notice how my question is answered as if it's directly about herself
>Notice how she isn't openly agreeing or disagreeing with me
>just simply stating her experience without mentioning society or becoming existential or thinking deeply
>And most importantly that her comment was entirely unnecessary
women are very anecdotal in their replies.
>>
File: 154702999.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
154702999.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
>>38026593
It's propably because you are not making yourself available for contact.
I've seen girls get approached plenty of times on the rare occasion that I went to some event.

Also you can use the internet to make yourself approachable.
>>
>>38025865
The Holocaust was a verifiable real-world event with hundreds of testimonies and pictures and evidence. The other is some nebulous value developed by pseudo-statisticians that gets you called sexist for questioning.
>>
>>38024138
Lesbians aren't half the population anon.
>>
>>38026620
You don't understand. You only think you know the numbers. You are trying to feign a clinical detachment from something you don't even have any business arguing because you have no experience in it. Classic male entitlement.
>>
File: Official_4chan_troll_seal.gif (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Official_4chan_troll_seal.gif
21KB, 250x250px
>>38025865
Underrated troll comment, very subtle triggers.
>>
>>38026677
I never listen to music or read in public. It's just me and my dog. Dogs are supposed to get you friends. Hasn't worked.
>>
>>38027047
I never mentioned numbers. I see females are trying to project again.
I do have a female account which I play video games on and I do get treated better when I use the account.

I think that's enough to know that women get special treatment, especially in male dominated spheres.

If your argument is my opinion can't be valid because I'm not female, then any males who agree with you must be invalid.
>>
File: response-rates.jpg (41KB, 545x248px) Image search: [Google]
response-rates.jpg
41KB, 545x248px
>>38027095
Try internet dating then.
Unless you are extremely ugly you'll find somebody that pursuits you if you're a female, I guarantee it.
>>
>>38022899
are bs
rest sound like a pain in the ass
>>
If a guy made a list like this everyone would just tell him to man up or kill himself.
>>
>>38022899
>women live on easy mode!

the on;y thoing easy for them is getting the cock. You can blame males for that.

other than that, they are our subhuman counterpart.
>>
>>38027207
You mentioned numbers like 1/52 so you probably want to backpedal.
i play as male and female in online games too and notice that males get better treatment, especially in male dominated spheres.
One could conclude this is because we have different definitions of being treated "well", or that we play games with different gender ratios, or that we subconsciously act different when playing as a character of a different gender.
It is definitely not enough to know.
In my experience as a person who has passed as both male and female, male is definitely the way to go. There are downsides to both but being a woman in the world puts you in a shitty and vulnerable spot that I imagine most people wouldn't enjoy. Your turn.
>>
>>38026259
Wanna play that way? Out of the 5 girls I know not one of them has ever been raped. I don't know what shithole neighbourhood you live in but I can guarantee you that it isn't indicative of how normal western society functions. I hate it when people take fringe cases and apply them as evidence to disprove what was previously held as widespread and fact-based statistics. There's no women around here so stop defending them.
>>
>>38027308

Everything is life is made easy for women not just cock. A woman's future is secured as soon as she is born undeformed.

Yeah men make it easy for them. Women, on the other hand, make it hard for us. B/c they're evil.
>>
>>38026463
>implying she isn't blowing it way out of proportion
He probably just groped her or something. Women call anything rape these days
>>
>>38026259

It is. Most violence is male on male. Women have nothing to do with violence but still manage to complain about it more--so no one takes them seriously. Fuck off back to r*ddit.
>>
>>38027411
she's not, I think i would know my mom. She's not a ghetto street screamer, she is a professional and a pillar of the community.
>>
>>38027436
I hope these guys are trolling because it's kind of scary to see how so many men on this board are trivializing rape. The responses I've seen so far:
>rape only happens in the ghetto
>women are all lie about getting raped
>rape doesn't happen; it's a myth
>men sometimes get raped so it doesn't matter if women get raped
>she was probably dressed like a whore so she deserved it
>I don't know anyone who was raped so it's a lie that other women are raped

You guys are sick in the head and it's this kind of attitude that keeps you from having any meaningful relationship with someone who is the opposite sex. Women can tell when a man is a misogynist and that's why they are turning you down. It's not because Chad the Boogeyman is stealing them from you. It's sad so many of you lack empathy just because the victim is female.
>>
>>38027372
>A woman's future is secured as soon as she is born undeformed.

if that were true there wouldn't be so much women doing prostitution/porn

it's not that they're evil the problem rests on western men being emasculated faggots we act more feminine than they do so they act treat us like shit.

it's 2k17 act like a fucking man you retards. i'm not talking about that chivalry bs i saying don't be afraid to talk down to those subhumans. you want to fuck them don't orbit them you go and ask if shes dtf if not don't sweat it move on. there is literally billions of women on earth. don't treat them special.
>>
>>38027661
i apologize for some typos btw i'm typing from my phone
>>
>>38027653
Do you come here and expect to see civilized intellectuals discussing profound and enlightening new theories on the concept of humanity or something? Maybe you should stick to another site.
>>
>>38027819
Nah, but maybe just a basic acknowledgement that being female occasionally has it's drawbacks. Rape being one of the biggies. It's hard to take anything anyone here says seriously if they can't even admit that rape is a bigger problem for women than it is for men.
>>
>>38027882
The risk of molestation and PMS are literally the only drawbacks to being a woman though. Other than that it's easy mode.
>>
I, personally, give no shits about any sports
>>
>>38022899
wow literally none of these things except 12 is a thing anymore
>>
>>38028188
>>38028188
>>38028188
there's also being talked down to constantly even if you're unequivocally the best in your field and having your own dissertations explained to you by men who don't know you wrote them. for a personal example.
also being ugly and smart in a world that values beautiful stupid women. What do we remember Hedy Lamarr for? Not for her work in aeronautics and aerodynamics, that's for sure.

Just general subhuman treatment.
The myth of female fragility also hurts women and men; where men are expected to help women as though they are children and where women begin to think of themselves as helpless.
>>
File: Actual reality.png (2MB, 1686x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Actual reality.png
2MB, 1686x1944px
>>38027653

Firstly, rape is illegal. In fact society allows women to constantly expand the definition of rape and spread rape hysteria even to the point of psychologically damaging men, and young boys being regularly censored by teachers and school admin for 'sexual harassment', so society always UNFAIRLY treats rape way too seriously.

Secondly, BOYS are actually more at risk of sexual abuse than girls. They are also more likely to be sexually abused by mothers and women, and then have their abuse downplayed as nothing or as something they wanted - further vicitimising them, while women are treated the completely opposite way. In some cases boys who were sexually abused by adult females were then falsely charged with rape or sexual assault, or in some cases forced to pay paternity costs.

Thirdly, rape is incredibly rape - actual forcible rape where a stranger holds a knife or gun to a woman and forces her into sex is genuinely one of the rarest crimes that occur, and they're usually followed by or associated with a murder.

Fourth, women PRIVILEGE the 'crime' of rape - while downplaying much worse things happening to men. For example in the US, during Vietnam which happened only 50 years ago or so, a good 50+ years after women had all received the vote on the Federal level. The government literally ran lotteries deciding which men would be forced by the state into extremely repressive authoritarian situations and many were forced to murder other people and\or be killed in ways that make rape look pleasant by comparison. Even those who WEREN'T conscripted were only working in the army because they had been raised in a culture which forces men to work and take risk to benefit women - and almost 60,000 American men died as a result in a brutal war caused by a government elected by in majority American WOMEN. The average woman would genuinely prefer to be raped vaginally rather than burnt alive or shot through with shrapnel.
>>
>>38022899
>>12. PMS
There is medication for that I believe
Dont wear bras then
Don't have children then
May have been true decades ago but today it isn't
There is absolutely no pressure, both parties agree
>>7. Period stains
What the fuck are tampons for
No one is making you cake up like a whore
No one is making you wear heals
Don't exercise
I'm sure a lot of men do
Such as?
No one makes you do this
>>
>>38028422

Aww, was the wittle roastie a wittle toastie? Did you get a sad? Poor baby :(

Meanwhile men get beaten, ostracized, mocked, and destroyed by other men and shunned and put down by women.
>>
File: fanta girl.png (416KB, 416x418px) Image search: [Google]
fanta girl.png
416KB, 416x418px
>>38028505
>young boys being regularly censored by teachers and school admin for 'sexual harassment'

you're honestly just making shit up at this point.
>>
>>38028622

I'm not making it up, I've read hundreds of stories and personal accounts about this happening, and it happened to me. Someone posted in response to me the other day that they were expelled for saying something cringey to a girl.

Society is always willing to treat women's accusations as having weight and come down hard on the accused, rather than give an accused male a fair treatment - and this doesn't happen when the genders are reversed.
>>
>>38028422
>>38028422
>by men who don't know you wrote them

Wow, what a bitch. You're going to fault them for not knowing you wrote something they were explaining to you? It's exactly equivalent to women that say they don't care where they go to eat then silently hate their bf for picking a bad place.

You're just a fucking bitch.

>people don't like me because I'm ugly and smart

No, people don't like you because you're a bitch and probably autistic and frigid as hell. The fact you felt so angry at that instance shows how autistic you are. Men are attracted to all women, regardless of their looks.
>>
>>38028621
>he thinks i have never been beated, ostracized and mocked by men and put down by women

W E W
E
W

I had a guy hit me over the head so hard he got a hairline fracture in his ulna. I have had my head put through a wall while being raped in the ass. I have actually been accused of rape by a woman, which even I admit was weird. I have been almost drowned by a man, isolated by a man, belittled and mocked by a man. (all different people btw)
Men have done nothing good for me in my life. My dad made a mistake when he came in my mom.
women haven't been kind to my either, but I have my mom as a role model. She played the role of both my parents and has always looked after me and worked 3 jobs. my mom works an average of 80hrs a week and makes less than her co-workers.
>>
>>38028422
>tfw no gf that's smarter than you
Who am I kidding, woman don't settle for men they see below themselves.
>>
>>38028686
give me an example of what you did that a girl said was sexual harassment and give me examples of what others have done. chances are it actually is harassment and you're too autistic to realize and just think you're being persecuted for no reason.
>>
>>38028767
>raped

Alright, explain how this happened, otherwise you're a larper.
>>
>>38028714
Think about why they assumed I didn't know when I was standing literally in a university giving a lecture.

>>38028769
They all are so I can't be picky. You sound sweet anyway.
>>
>>38028767

I've had my face permanently disfigured by getting into a fist fight with Chad. He fucked my nose up and I have a lazy eye now. I'll never be attractive to a woman in my life because of that. But poor you, you got sex. Probably came too you dumb whore.
>>
>>38028856
did you sue him, goy?
>>
>>38028767
>I'm ugly
>I was raped

Okay, which is it? Guys don't risk jail for raping an ugly woman unless they kill them.
>>
>>38028801

a) Junior school, there was a group of older girls, and I was alone so I walked up to them and started talking to them, at one point they were sitting together on a giant rope swing and to impress them I'd walk under the swing and come up the other side. I was talked to for 'looking up girls skirts', even though I was oblivious to the possibility of even wanting to.

b) First time in intermediate school, I literally smiled at a girl and she immediately turned to the teacher and a started saying I'd sexually harassed her. Guess what? Women are more likely to bully than men, and this girl used a weapon she knew was available to her, to hurt me - just for the hell of it. Yes, children do that.

b) Second time in intermediate school, I ended up talking to these three Polynesian girls for a while and we seemed to have fun. I go away and I end up getting taken into the Principle's office for sexual harassment. Literally did not say or do anything to those girls - they were actually known liars and thieves anyway and one of them ended up killing herself the next year, but I was assumed guilty.

This is normal, and it happens everywhere and often. It's the nature of society.
>>
>>38028810
I am gonna spoiler it so I don't have to stare at it every time I come back to this thread.
tl;dr i was living with 2 roommates while at school. one night my female roommate was away at her boyfriend's house and my male roommate offered me a drink; joke's on me, he had taken my seroquel (for autism) and dissolved it in the drink. blackberry cider. i woke up in a haze later unable to move, i realized what woke me up was me getting slapped silly by this huge fucking ape. every thrust smacked my head off the wall and broke the plaster. I couldn't move. when I woke up there was a tub of vaseline and a used condom beside my bed. my ass still hurts 4 years later. got hemorrhoids from the rough dicking.
>>
>>38028887

Of course not. Chad always wins. He makes six figures and is happily married to a beautiful Stacy while I can't even keep my virgin dick up long enough to masturbate.
>>
>>38022899
Not that intense after the first time, as I understand.
You shouldn't be working you stupid bitch, that's why you have a husband. Society that makes it's women work is fucked up to the max
You should change your last name dumb bitch, why would you ever expect to keep it?
>>
>>38028924

I heard this story before but not in this much detail. If I remember right, you told it earlier today. Not too smart of you having a guy you dont know for a roommate huh?
>>
>>38028927
Why didn't you sue him for all his worth and pay your lawyer with overtime shekels?
>>
>>38028856
Poor me, i got beaten up by my stepdad and got brain damage but gimp-eye thinks he has worse problems because of his shriveled shenis.

>>38028914
fucking school, dude. a girl passed around a note saying i raped her because i wouldn't let her use my markers and the whole class signed it.

>>38028889
maybe I look good.
>>
>>38028833
>They all are so I can't be picky. You sound sweet anyway.
Okay, be my gf then.
>>
>>38028976

Jews don't work for ugly, bad goys.
>>
>>38028973
yeah it's a gross story but I regale everybody with it occasionally.
my mom kicked me out and I needed to find an apartment PRONTO. You wouldn't believe either roommate, they were both fucking disgusting.
>>
>>38028986
ok gibbe your condacd blease and i ebail you xd
>>

The wage gap meme is a myth. For the same job, men and woman do in fact get paid the same.

What kind of conspiracy do you think keeps businesses from facing legal action? Fucking retarded.

Everything else seems like a valid complaint, though.
>>
>>38028985

My face is fucked. Your problems are emotional at best, and probably exaggerated.
>>
>>38029085
...yeah, my literal brain injury that took me out of school and made me permanently disabled is an emotional problem. Your problem is shallow. Deal with it.
>>
File: satania_crying.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
satania_crying.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38029047
Don't make fun of me you meanie!
>>
>>38029132
>I have a doctorate
>I have brain problems
>I'm ugly
>I was raped

You can't even keep your story straight.
>>
>>38029159
all of these things are true about me. I don't get where you're like "AHA I GOT HER"

>>38029155
i am not making fun of you desu i am serious... contact?
>>
>>38029194

Alright, what's your disability?

>inb4 permanent butthurt
>>
File: Gender equality2.png (660KB, 913x848px) Image search: [Google]
Gender equality2.png
660KB, 913x848px
Men and women are equ---
oh wait

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498708318903.webm

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498708400964.webm

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498708502723.webm
>>
File: 1492210094187.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492210094187.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>38029194
Post yours and I'll contact you!
>>
>>38029067
If anything, the reason why the wage gap may exist is because women don't negotiate for promotions or raises while men will push for raises.

Not sure if there's statistics on women being denied promotions and raises more or less than men, but I would think it'd come back to the whole "its literally illegal to underpay someone based on gender".
>>
>>38029223
it's called a "closed brain injury" meaning brain trauma without skull penetration. some of my symptoms include aphasia, short-term-memory loss, mood swings, and hallucinations.
>>
File: 1488073938359.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488073938359.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
>have significantly smaller brains
>think you're entitled to the same salary
A "woman" is nature's attempt to turn a human being into an incubation sack
>>
File: 1494221410245.jpg (142KB, 1103x643px) Image search: [Google]
1494221410245.jpg
142KB, 1103x643px
women are just as good as me----

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498708860355.webm
>>
>>38029294
>disability
>I'm crazy

Sounds like the typical life of a Roas T. Whore
>>
>>38029392
i'm a 27 year old virgin. My mom hasn't let me out of her sight since I got my injury.
>>
>>38029373
>1911 rushing yards
>35 TD
>SIXTY-FIVE TACKLES
Even if this is over the course of years, that still goes to show just how trash youth sports is.
>>
File: 1492447182143-min.jpg (659KB, 3056x3483px) Image search: [Google]
1492447182143-min.jpg
659KB, 3056x3483px
Reminder that because of insane feminist ideology, we now allow women in the military

Despite all evidence that men and women are not equal, and therefore not all as good, we have decided to use our nation's women (who should be raising our young male fighters), in the actual armed forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
>>
>>38023443
>females are not good with STEM studies/jobs.
>you can only do PR and shit, because you got bewbs, ass and vagogo
You lost me here, how could women just be less skilled at STEM based on having a pussy? It doesn't effect the brain.
>>
>>38029556
It does, women naturally have a harder time comprehending mathematics and science. Must be all the estrogen, makes them more likely to work in the health sector and with children where they can express emotions more.

Stop being so butthurt, you have a natural advantage to being more emotional and empathetic. Fucking use it you dumb bitch.
>>
>>38029556
Women have smaller brains, see here: >>38029302
On average, women's brains are 10% smaller than a man's.

Women also have a different brain construction. More grey matter, less white matter. It gives them a much lower spacial and logical reasoning, but ups their verbal ability a bit, and makes their thinking more efficient (since they're working with a smaller engine upstairs, they need to make better use of it)

Not including all that, they also have vastly different emotional responses. Different habits and proclivities. Different inborne nature. The idea that women are basically just men with tits is completely wrongheaded in every possible way. It's something a virgin male university student might think having no legitimate interaction with the opposite sex
>>
>>38024805
>When people say this as an insult they are implying the problems you are complaining about are so petty that only somebody who has nothing else to worry about could focus on them.
Are you fucking retarded? The meaning of it is in the name, not your shitty definition you made up. It means a problem concerning the 1st world and not the 3rd world, the 3rd world has starvation and it's poor. Serious issues that threaten lives of the citizens. While the 1st world, has food, is OK economically, politically stable, little to no domestic conflict... The term implies that the 1st world is well off compared to 3rd world, and that most of your concerns would rarely exist in the 3rd world. Like worrying about if bras hurt to put them on, that's a 1st world problem, because in the 3rd world, some people can't even afford a bra.
>>
>>38022899
>>12. PMS
Yeah, that does suck I guess.
Stop being such a fat titcow.
C-section and painkillers.
Disproved multiple times.
Fine, keep it.
>>7. Period stains
Use pads/tampons FFS.
Don't wear it. Eat better and take better care of your skin.
Stop wearing them, you moron.
Stop being such a fat titcow. Wear a sportsbra.
Why can't women give a shit about they're own sports? They're half the fucking population. Men aren't obligated to pretend to give a fuck.
Equally as bad for men.
Laser that shit. I lasered my ass hair. Best decision I ever made. Smooth wipes erryday.
>>
File: satania_bikini.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satania_bikini.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>38029424
Will you drop a contact like a throwaway email or not? I thought you said you were serious?
>>
>>38030112
I am but I am kind of apprehensive
[email protected]
>>
>>38028856
Why do you hate women when Chad is the one who hurt you? Shouldn't you hate men instead?
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.