[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't fuck chocolate pussy if given the chance.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: gabby-union.jpg (216KB, 1207x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gabby-union.jpg
216KB, 1207x1600px
You wouldn't fuck chocolate pussy if given the chance.
>>
I'm so below most girls requirements that I wouldn't even go for it if they literally presented themselves, regardless of race.

I can't imagine looking them in the eyes as I plunge my 5'' dick into their pussy and just read the disappointment on their face as they look down and see my gut swinging over them and my scrawny arms struggling to hold myself up over her. My receeding hairline and dry scalp might distract from my lack of jaw/chin for a little while but it wouldn't matter. Shes been with better men in every aspect of the word 'better'. I can offer her nothing, not even money. So why even bother. I'll just stick to jacking off until I die.
>>
File: 1498507249662.jpg (82KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498507249662.jpg
82KB, 498x750px
Is there anyone that wouldn't fuck one given the chance?
>>
File: 14951075603842.jpg (122KB, 1080x1240px) Image search: [Google]
14951075603842.jpg
122KB, 1080x1240px
>>38021530
The only race of girl I wouldn't fuck is probably Indian desu.
And aboriginals if that counts
>>
>>38021530

I almost did but she was way too drunk.
>>
>>38022462
>And aboriginals if that counts
Of course they don't count. They're not people. You may as well included dogs and llamas in your list of will not fucks.
>>
>>38022462

God bless anon for patrician taste and erudite reasoning.
>>
>>38022553
They may be ugly anon, but they're people too
>>
>>38023236
The inside is what really counts and their insides are even more inhuman than what they look like on the outside.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.