[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a job after 5+ of being NEET?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1451104996648.jpg (824KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824KB, 3264x1840px
How to get a job after 5+ of being NEET?
>>
>>38021433
lying is your only option
>>
>>38021473
>"So Anon, it says here you spent the last 5 years as an assistant manager at Radio Shack"

>"Yes... it's a real shame they went out of business."
>>
you have to make peace with the fact that you aren't ever going to have a career. you're going to have to work in some horrible wageslave place like McDonald's and work their like a loser til your 30.

If you keep searching for a "good" job then you will just keep waiting and waiting and end up passing up all the ones you could have got

t. 1 year NEET after leaving university
>>
>>38021665
b-but i'm already 30

also i have a college degree in a STEM.

3rd shift warehouse work looks comfy
>>
File: 1464297334451.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464297334451.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
nobody has made it out of long term NEETdom alive
>>
>>38021862
Warehouse is comfy especially part time. Also night security jobs.

The security one is incredibly boring but is perfect for a NEET.
>>
>have interview tomorrow
>already considering calling it off

JUST
>>
>>38021862
>also i have a college degree in a STEM.

yeah so do i, doesnt mean shit these days unless you get the best classification possible
>>
File: HR-new-300x225.png (83KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
HR-new-300x225.png
83KB, 300x225px
>>38022121
you have to beat the HR interviewer to prove it can be done. those HR roasties are hard to be past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY
>>
>>38022121
Might as well just do it. If you fuck up, it ends up having the same end result as calling it off. At least this way you have a chance.
>>
>>38021433

>tfw mom almost took a picture of me alone with a 23rd birthday cake she bought but I ran upstairs and drank myself retarded instead

I was THAT close to becoming one of these memes
>>
>>38021473
Can I tell them I used to live abroad?
>>
>>38022247
Sounds difficult tbqh. They might ask more about your time """""abroad"""" and you'll have to talk out of your ass.

Might be better if your parents are working then you could have just said you were helping them out or something.
>>
File: gZmiT19.jpg (125KB, 556x702px) Image search: [Google]
gZmiT19.jpg
125KB, 556x702px
>>38022220
>but I ran upstairs and drank myself retarded instead

a wise decision anon
>>
Apply for welfare/autismbux
It it is not available then tough luck.

Kys

t.Wizard NEET
>>
>>38022717
>It it is not available then tough luck.

also 30+ NEET... but i want to take another crack at it. i really think i can make it
>>
>>38022745
If you have an academical degree it is totally possible, otherwise what do you expect?
You can make it as what, toilet cleaner?

Whatever, do however you feel like.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.