[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his f***ing problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: elliot-rodgers-bio-photo.jpg (37KB, 330x550px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodgers-bio-photo.jpg
37KB, 330x550px
What was his f***ing problem?
>>
>>38021250
He was a narcissistic psychopath.
>>
he may have still be alive if it was not so easy to get guns in the USA
>>
File: lel.jpg (25KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
25KB, 292x245px
>>38021250
tried that pic in faceapp and it said it can't find a face
>>
Narcissist with confidence issues. I didn't read all, but I read most of his manifesto. In it, he shit talks a ginger ger,an kid because he's ok with how he looks, and isn't obsessed with proving himself, and is actually confident. All the betas saying how Elliott was the real victim don't care that he murdered innocent people because of his flaws. It's not their fault he's that way.
>>
File: 1486427051315 (1).jpg (114KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
1486427051315 (1).jpg
114KB, 620x616px
was probably an MM Mind Control case...if not, his dad for sure knows about it, without a doubt.
>>
>>38021250
Too qt for his own good
>>
Delusional ugly shit. Thought girls would be eager to throw themselves at him, like they do to the absolute top 5% (being generous) of men.
>>
>>38021250
Instead of sucking it up and being depressed for being a virgin (like the way /r9k/ does) he decided he's too good and that the fault lied in the world.

That's why I'm glad /r9k/ depressingly call themselves pathetic losers and what not.
The moment a thought like "Hang on, I am alright. Whose fault is that I was miserable?" comes to a robot is the moment a school shooter is born.
>>
Did the Rodge browse this site? He doesn't mention it in his manifesto
>>
>>38021250

women thought he was ugly, creepy, and genetically inferior. you put anyone in that same situation they would do what he did. life without women is meaningless.
>>
>>38022735
Ummm... what are you implying?
>>
>>38021250
Loneliness and too much free time.
>>
He was mentally ill. lol mentally ill people have problems! Go figure!
>>
>>38023648
No, that's most of this board. Rodge was a spoiled brat with profound mental illness
>>
>>38023723
>was a spoiled brat with profound mental illness
Funny, you just described this board
>>
>>38023723
He was EXTREMELY spoiled! Oh goodness! His lifestyle looked a bit glamorous. He just alienated himself by flaunting what he got!
>>
>>38021395
PSL does that to you. I'm still trying to looksmax again after giving up, I was seriously close to suicide, those sites make you believe that you NEED to have 1000 surgeries and look like a male model, otherwise life isn't worth living. Of course most people wont look like a male model so they all just circle jerk about how depressed they are. I don't even think the majority of users leave their house or have any interaction with females besides fake tinder experiments. Thank god PUAhate shutdown, sluthate died and now there are only like 25 posters on lookism. The remaining users should be murdered before they go ER.
>>
>>38023791
Do really think if was born to some farmer in Idaho he would have turned out the same? His upbringing had a major impact
>>
>>38023915
Eh. Look at CWC.. he lives in the middle of nowhere suffering from autismo. Then again he's spoiled too...
>>
>>38021322
pretty much this. he blamed the world.society for his lack of female attention/affection. yet never made any genuine attempts to get pussy/women. he believed it should all just come to him because he was so great.
>>
File: 445391279.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
445391279.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
HAIIIIIL ST ELLIOT !

The supreme gentlemen!! The true alpha male.
>>
>>38021250
Extreme inferiority complex, he thought he deserved more respect but he was too much of a sperg to gain any respect at all. He's a failure to the core, he had so many advantages other people didn't and he still came out rotten. Inb4
>his parents didn't *LOVE* him though!
Many peoples parents don't love them, in fact many people's parents actively abused them or worse, and they still don't do fuck shit like him. To further emphasize how much of a failure he was, he claimed he was going out to kill "Chad and normies" or whatever, but he only killed his scrawny Asian roommates and some ugly looking people. He was too beta to do anything else, he was still scared of attractive people even to his death. He failed at his own story arc, his redemption (so to speak) was a miserable and pathetic waste.
>>
File: 1494321944921.jpg (57KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494321944921.jpg
57KB, 670x409px
>>38023407
>HE THOUGHT women thought he was ugly, creepy, and genetically inferior.
Corrected.

>you put anyone in that same situation they would do what he did. life without women is meaningless.
It's thoroughly amazing how some people find life meaningless without sex and relationships. There's so many other things of equal importance in life. Also you can always have sex with your own self too. It is called solo sex.
>>
File: Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg (927KB, 2000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg
927KB, 2000x1140px
>>38025056
>To further emphasize how much of a failure he was, he claimed he was going out to kill "Chad and normies" or whatever, but he only killed his scrawny Asian roommates and some ugly looking people.
Yeah, I'm sure you would've managed to slaughter the entire Isla Vista. Hehe.
>>
>>38022575
>Delusional ugly shit.
You need to have an eye operation done. I agree tho that he was delusional in thinking that women enjoyed deliberately torturing him by rejecting him.
>>
>>38025056
basically you're butt-hurt that he didn't kill tons of sloots like he supposedly planned, so you call him a failure.
For you to call him a success, he would have had to either : worked his whole life at McDonalds, or killed tons of sloots in that sorority house like he had planned.

and there you have it, gentlemen. That's a normie's idea of "success"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.