[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get gf like this? is money necessary?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1434220537354.jpg (187KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434220537354.jpg
187KB, 960x960px
how do i get gf like this? is money necessary?
>>
in my experience, yes

girls like that won't date you unless you are successful in a modern job path. They look down on tradesmen and artists and people who don't work a 9-5 type of job.
>>
File: TYbC5A7.jpg (934KB, 1080x1508px) Image search: [Google]
TYbC5A7.jpg
934KB, 1080x1508px
>>38020974
Where do you expect a girl like that to be? Probably a company or some firm in business. So yeah, you would need a job, an ok one at that. That's the very least though.
>>
This woman is reserved for Chad unless she has a nerd fetish (I have seen this but it is /rare/, only seen one solid example of a Stacey with it)
>>
File: 109181634.jpg (112KB, 832x830px) Image search: [Google]
109181634.jpg
112KB, 832x830px
>>38021187
she could just have too low of self esteem to get a guy she's really attracted to
>>
>>38021207
Maybe, but attractive women get validation constantly and it tends to hyperinflate their self-esteem (even 5/10s will get this because male desperation knows no bounds, hence all the self-entitled whores on online dating). To still have low self esteem would be a rarity unless she has some kind of autism.
>>
>>38021207
this girl is not like >>38020974 this girl
>>
File: 191374278.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
191374278.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
>>38021356
they both look like 6/10 sweatery type upper middle class white girls to me
>>
>>38020974
hahaha this guy think he's got a chance without money
sorry pal but your neet bux aint gonna cut it
>>
>>38021381
For me, the girl in your photo is 6/10. OP's girl is 9/10, and looks slightly crazy in a good way. Obviously quite a lot of room for subjectivity though.
>>
>>38020974
Your idea of a relationship is skewed. You shouldn't want her to be a girlfriend. You should want her to simply be another girl you can call on when the time arises. As you experience more you'll come to realize this. Modern relationships are hardly even a shadow of the ideal painted by your elders and the rest of society as you're developing from a child onward.

As to how you get a female like this in the position that you want requires time and effort in dealing with women and talking to other men who know about women. Find out what things women DO like about you, or things you can improve on. After that it's a retarded social game. Just never give a woman too much importance. That's the one surefire way to lose the game. Women aren't worth much on an individual scale. There are always rare exceptions, but you're unlikely to find yourself dealing with a unicorn like that, statistically.

Keep in mind that I'm still learning myself, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
>>
File: 191936178.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
191936178.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
>>38021437
>OP's girl is 9/10

I can't see it, they look pretty similar to me except OP's girl has a slightly uglier face because her nose is not as nice
>>
>>38021558
See that's the thing, I think OP's girl has a nice nose. I can see how it is a slightly unconventional.
>>
>Konrad Adenauer

I want to fuck this qt German girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.