[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do geniuses have such punchable rat faces?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Why do geniuses have such punchable rat faces?
>>
Nobody can have it all. They're very intelligent so it took away from their looks.
>>
>>38020860
>(((geniuses)))

Lel
>>
>>38020860
if they weren't this ugly, they would have never applied themselves in technology/science/business
>>
How do you figure that these guys are geniuses? They're all rich businessmen who are good at leading companies in aggressive ways. Why is that your definition for what a genius is?
>>
>>38020956
>A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.
>>
>>38020860
>zucc the cuck
>genius
He didn't do a damn thing
>>
>>38020860
You mean jewish faces?
>>
Musk is looking very good nowadays.
>>
>>38020995
>to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.
yes, but the guys in the photo did not do that

they just hired people to do it for them

in Zuckerberg's case a team of lawyers to steal the intellectual property of his friends
>>
>>38020860
Musk looks okay
>>
>>38021044
Okay riddle me this.

If it is so easy to just hire people and there is no genius behind it why are there no 100s of Gates and Zuckerbergs? There aren't because it simply isn't that easy.

Even if they have no intellectual genius, it takes criminal genius to pull off getting so rich. But it is genius nonetheless.
>>
>>38021225
So people are just good at surrounding themselves with people who know how to get shit done
>>
deformity from getting beaten up by bullies in middle school combined with the smile of eternal smugness
>>
You can't even compare these three the same as rich guys. zucker got lucky, musk actually seems like a human and not a lizardman in human form, gates is a lizardman that might be using his philanthropy as a cover to go eat human meat in africa where missing dead people can't be accounted for
>>
>>38021225
>If it is so easy to just hire people and there is no genius behind it why are there no 100s of Gates and Zuckerbergs?
I didn't say it's easy like folding a towel or something but it's not something most people can do because the startup capital required to run a business these days is a larger barrier to entry than with nearly anything else you can do in your life.

People like these don't start businesses with bank loans, they do it with a retarded amount of private money. People like you and I don't have that opportunity.
>>
>>38021263
*some people
Originaljo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.