[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many shooters influenced by these two?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: crime-shooting.jpg (60KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
crime-shooting.jpg
60KB, 750x574px
Why are so many shooters influenced by these two?
>>
aesthetics
Also, it may not have worked, but explosives changed the game.
>>
>>38021022
Can you imagine what would have happened that day if the bombs had actually went off.
>>
>>38021061
They wanted to take their rampage into town apparently.
>>
>>38020705
They're the Citizen Kane of school shootings
>>
>>38021022
>Implying they pioneered using explosives on schools
Study up bro

They are influential because they are by far the most hyped and famous killstreakers of the last 50 decades in the USA.
They got a decent store and had really good style, if there was a school shooting xgames they would be as decorated as Shaun White
>>
>>38020705
Arebt they pretty much the school shooting OG's?
>>
>>38021088
They never would have made it that far.

They wanted the bombs to go off to murder everyone in the cafeteria, then they'd wait outside and pick off survivors.

When the bombs failed to detonate, they moved inside the school and started killing.
>>
I think part of it is how much media of themselves they were able to put out there, like a ton of home movies using tech that wasn't really available before. Also, several busybodies used their massacre to try to ban video games/rock music or whatever.
>>
They're the archetype for the impotent-rage-filled first-world white kid.
>>
There's plenty of journal entries and chatlogs of theirs explaining their views on so many different parts of life, and other outcasts understand their views and relate to them. Plus the Columbine shooters had the badass godlike and fearsome aesthetic they were aiming for.

Then there's how the shooting was only made even more popular by them getting a high-score, it taking place in broad daylight with so many critically injured survivors people got to see in real time, the causes being misunderstood, and evidence missing or being documented improperly. And stories contradicting.

So, a mini 9/11 with a more understandable and human story.
>>
What aesthetic are you guys talking about?
>>
>>38020705
They were the original school shooters
>heavily publicized and reported on
>aesthetic as fuck
>bombs
>good score
>easily memorable
and that's just the easy stuff
they also influenced tons of other shooters, including that guy who went ghost
>>
i don't even know why they did it. they seemed like regular normies to me, not the socially retarded, outcast type. was it just mental illnesses?
>>
>>38021964
>including that guy who went ghost
Why was he so terrible at shooting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
>>
>>38021955
The way they dressed
>>
>>38022017
Nah man they were fucking weirdos. They wore trenchcoats and KMFDM shirts to school regularly, already had a small "friend" group but only really ever trusted eachother. Eric especially was a loner, he spent all day online. And the bullying was pretty bad. Brooks Brown told stories like how jocks would hit him over the head with a baseball bat among others, and some girl told a story where a jock held her up against a locker telling her "not to talk to that faggot" after she spoke with Dylan.

Read some of Eric's chatlogs. He was anxious as hell, and honestly seemed like a really well-meaning friend.
>>
File: xeqzps.jpg (346KB, 1599x1163px) Image search: [Google]
xeqzps.jpg
346KB, 1599x1163px
>>38022017
Eric was a psychopath who wanted to punish those around him, and Dylan was depressed & wanted to die. Eric convinced Dylan to take revenge on those who made him feel like that.
>>
>>38020705
its the iconicness of the event
>>
>>38022087
yeah their aesthetic i think plays a big part.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.