[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tried to flirt with a girl at a party?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Have you ever tried to flirt with a girl at a party?
>>
>>38019485
I haven't had the opportunity to go to a party since I was 11
>>
>>38019485
I don't go to parties because I'm epileptic, and it's pure hell for me
>>
>>38019485
Yes. It was as cringy as it gets. I've been a hermit pretty much ever since.
>>
>>38020474
Tell story
Original
>>
>y-you look nice
>face turns red
>girl walks away
>moments later
>step into the backyard
>see girl on the side of the yard talking to her friends
>they stop talking and start staring at me
>go back in the house
>jack to her later that night
>>
>>38019485
Yeah. I was really drunk. She said I dress like a SoundCloud rapper. I lectured her about Black Lives Matter and we took a picture together then my memory kinda goes out.
>>
I almost flirted with a girl yesterday but held myself back, because I knew it would piss off her friend who I was standing next to.

I can't even remember what was said, but basically I had a chance to imply that she was pretty, but I decided not to. Might have been a bad move
>>
>>38019485
>Going to parties
>Going to parties that have women at them

Normies out
>>
>>38020639
for some reason this made me lmao. keep it up my man
>>
>>38020512
I was drunk so there really isn't a story to remember just pieces

>my friend introduces me to his "awkward, shy friend"
> I chat her up drunkenly
>start talking *at* her about Nietzsche and Wagner like I'm some kind of intellectual
>I decide to crash there because too drunk to drive
>she ends up getting in bed with my friend (party host) WHILE I'm in the room trying to pass out
>leave in the early morning feeling like the biggest loser the world has ever known

My friend texted me the next day apologizing. I don't really hAve much to do with him anymore
>>
I have literally not been to a party since my mom stopped throwing birthday parties for me when I was a child.
>>
>>38020865
You're not missing anything. Unless you have social skills, it's dissapointing and tedious
>>
>>38019485
I have never been to a party.
When a girl looks at me i turn red and turn into a fireball dripping with litres of sweat
>>
Normie here

You dont flirt, you just act normal ,make them laugh and give off the idgaf aura.

Most women are dtf after that
>>
>>38020783
1. RSVP and go to nightclub
2. be miserable
it's that simple, anyone over 21, even 18 has the legal right to do so
>>
>>38020783
Sometimes total autists can end up at parties. It doesn't change the fact that they're autists.

I was at a party a few years ago. Gave me some gondola feels. I felt like I was observing another side to people I hadn't seen before. Imagine social interaction and how bizarre it is on a day-to-day basis (dealing with cashier, hairdresser etc.) then multiply that by 100. I could not make sense of what was going on, despite knowing I had only seen the tip of the iceberg. I tried to speak to people (even the people who invited me) but they had entered this weird state - not just drunk, but just this uber-normie state that I could not interact with.
>>
>alcohol makes me extremely talkative
>when there are any girls around it does nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 480x339px
The first couple times it was really cringy and terrible

There was one successful time where I was totally fucked up and she approached me and asked for a cigarette, I started rambling about guitar and all sorts of other stupid shit. She started leaning up against me and eventually I somehow managed to take her home.

I think the reason it wasn't so terrible that last time was because I was so sloshed that I couldn't tell what was going on and didn't have a chance to sabatoge myself with autism and anxiety.

Not that any of this matters because I've pretty much shut the world out and hardly even make human contact anymore
>>
File: 1498167808427.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498167808427.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>at party with crush
>try to casual hug her every now and then
>eventually cuddle with her
>she cuddles back for like 30 seconds and then realises I'm serious
>after like 5 minutes everyone has left the room and I'm still forcibly glomping her
>says she needs to go to the toilet and she'll be right back
>wait for her for a full ten minutes before realising she lied
>go back to the main party, she's there hiding in a group of people
>give her a sidewards glare to show her I know what she's up to
>a bit later, catch her alone in the corridor
>grab her chin and push my face towards her for a kiss
>she swerves me with ease since I'm blackout drunk at that point
>like 5 people witnessed this and look at me as if I just raped her or something
>"whoops haha"
>run away to the bathroom
>become so sad I lean over the toilet for half an hour and throw up
>party host discovers me
>some fucking moron calls an ambulance for no reason
>get dragged out onto the driveway
>throw up all over myself while 20 people and a couple of paramedics watch
>one paramedic asks if I'm okay, say I'm fine just a little ill
>tells a mate to walk me home and speeds off (presumably to more important calls)
>party ends, everyone kicked out
>someone calls me a cunt as they walk past
>get pulled out of my own sick puddle and walked home shoulder to shoulder by one of my friends
>later find out he kissed my crush
Dutch courage is a fucking meme if you have no self-control.
>>
>>38021279
Jesus Christ anon

It's like beta orbiter behavior taken to its logical extreme
>>
>>38020650
You're holding yourself back. Who gives a shit if she gets mad, she's grown, she knows how to deal with bad emotions. 9 times out of 10, a woman's not gonna get mad at you for flirting anyway, especially if you're just calling her pretty, ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if you're not even calling her pretty, you're just implying. Stop being a faggot.
>>
I've never been to a party (22)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.