[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just forced to apply for a job I don't want this. help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: whyjak.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
whyjak.png
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw just forced to apply for a job
I don't want this.
help
>>
>>38019358
You'll be better off in the long term, trust me. You won't get bored, you'll have a supply of money, and you'll meet people.
>>
File: manDrink.jpg (62KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
manDrink.jpg
62KB, 604x453px
>>38019358
>won't get bored
nothing is more boring than standing around for 8 hours doing menial tasks to generate profit for the company
>>38019358
put a fake degree on your resume and say goodbye to food service labor
>>
>>38019441
>won't get bored

Oh fuck off, every job gets boring when you get used to it unless you're so simple you still find challenge in tasks you've done countless times, or have a job so good you never get stuck in repetition

Still better than NEETdom I guess, that shit breaks you down to the core.
>>
>>38019441
Normie mc wagie everyone!
>>
>>38019441
>You won't get bored
My job is literally sorting papers. I have to consume 8 hours of podcasts and Youtube videos every night while I do it or I will go fucking insane.
>>
>>38019562
If you find a job where you gotta work fast you can always be more efficient
>>
>>38019822

>allowed to watch youtube videos while working

You know how many people would wish to do that, right?
>>
>>38019822
Literally first world problems the post
>>
repetitive/boring tasks cause me anxiety, which gives me headaches and migraines and heart palpitations. thus i cannot do most low wage work. it is actual physical torture for me and extremely damaging to my health.
>>
>>38019854
there are two paths people take when the manager says you should be assembling BigMacs faster
>fool yourself into thinking you should be assembling BigMacs faster
>start taking longer smoke breaks out back while the manager fucks himself
>>
>>38020315
I'm not at McDonalds but I have a list of shit I need to get done by the end of shift or stay late. (Albeit played) and get it done. My motivation to work quickly and efficiently is to get my job done and have time to get the side tasks done so I can leave on time. Keeps me busy, nothing worse then staring at your shoes for 30mins+(Just boring)
>>
>>38020400
>>38019854
But it's still boring as hell, it's still the same tasks over and over. I don't get how you don't get bored, I really don't.

Is it the "feeling good after a day of working" meme?
>>
File: paterbed pepe.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
paterbed pepe.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>38019441
Working at target for 5 and a half years almost drove me to kill myself.
>>
>>38019358
tomorrow is my first ever job interview, it's for a supermarket job

the NEET life is coming to an end, it's been fun lads
>>
>>38020752
My old job was so grueling it was nice to get off, 10 hour shifts with 5-7 hours of lifting and one break

I'm only working 20-25 hours a week now I really have no issue working hard for 5-7 hours in a day. Maybe its something which came from having to work hard on a line, that job was extremely repetitive and boring, requited no micromanagement or planning. Even though I'm working a dishwashing job I can manage in my head which type of dishes, pans, etc need to be cleaned sooner, how to get more in the dishwasher at once, how to find 5 minutes to go to the back and cut potatoes, how to find time to get the utensils out front and clean those while doing other things. On a busy night its so fast that you really need to keep an eye on what the cooks will need and keep your dirty dishes organizes because you'll always have a pile. Compared to sitting on a line waiting for a part to come your way at an arbitrary speed counting to 10 and putting it in a bin or standing staring at the line for 4 hours looking for damaged parts
>>
File: veni vidi wojak rzym.png (355KB, 707x780px) Image search: [Google]
veni vidi wojak rzym.png
355KB, 707x780px
S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

t. student with a scholarship
>>
>>38019358
don't worry, they wont hire you
>>
>>38020862

I kind of want to apply for a dish washing job part time (I have another part time job) but I'd feel embarrassed doing it. I want to work in a restaurant but I have no experience in them.
>>
>>38020862
If you're able to find that type of motivation and purpose in a job like dishwashing I envy you, man. You've got a gift.
>>
File: 1492843961774.png (30KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
1492843961774.png
30KB, 712x649px
>>38020862
best goy i've seen in a while
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.