[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you down to throw some original song lyrics my way? im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-3739683042800151810.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3739683042800151810.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
any of you down to throw some original song lyrics my way? im doing half the vocals in a band and playing bass or guitar (depending on what another dude wants to do). We kinda sound like slint, jawbox, jawbreaker, unwound ect.
help is much apreciated cuz this band is probably my aspie ass's last chance to get some poon cuz my voice and bass playing are my only redeemable qualities and on a stage is one of the few places i can contain the spaghetti somehow.
>>
>>38017565
What s the name of your band tho ?
>>
File: 1498331131084-r9k.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498331131084-r9k.png
29KB, 354x286px
BUT I'M A CREEP
I'M A WEIRDO
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE
I DON'T BELONG HERE
THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>Robert's got a quick hand
>He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
>>
>He's got a rolled cigarette
>Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid
>>
>>38017580
adult bundle
>>
>Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun
>In his dad's closet, in the box of fun things
>>
>>38017615
i like it lol
>>
>I don't even know what
>But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you
>>
Is your band edgy? I have some unfinished edgy lyrics from a while back

I've got my face paralized on my left side
That's because i'm a son
I'm a son of a gun
And nonsense breeds nonsense
But it's all the same in my eyes
Just play until your fingers bleed

We're going for a blast and ending with a bang
Say what you want and let the words hang
>>
>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
>You better run, better run, outrun my gun
(The robot proves these lyrics are original.)
>>
>>38017647
and if the band name isnt telling we arnt serious but the other musicians are talented, im off my lunch and going back to standin in the rain like a good wage cuck but ill pop in a little until im off in 4.5 hours
>>
>>38017702
Dont you have a youtube video of a song you played on stage tho ?
>>
>You better run, better run, faster than my bullet
>>
>>38017715
this weekend we gettin 5 demos, ill post em if yall want
>>
>>38017729
do it i want to hear some original songs
>>
>>38017715
ill post an old band i was in l8r
>>
>>38017744
so where is it ?
orig
>>
Ass ass crip crip blood blood robot gang x5

Im your average guy from the ghetto give me a medal let you know I have so much cash I'll smash it up your ass won't see me I'm to fast I'm like the after math of a terrible car crash my face is like a bowl of potatoes after they've been mashed bribe my self with big macs a year a way from heart attack
>>
>>38017833
milwaukee? is that what ur askin?
>>
>>38017999
ill holla when im producin the next moonman but i dont got the balls to sing it on some emo punk rock shit
>>
>>38018084
pussy nigga... HAH
>>
Hey, hey, why don't you rock and roll this way?
It's a party, yeah!
Come on, buddy!

Rock it out!
Yippee!
We love that album, it's our favortie
>>
i kno beggars cant be choosers but i was expecting emo/edgy/funny shit
but im honestly stoked for what i've been given so far
if i can give cred without betraying us to normies somehow holla that too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.