[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being treated like a creep, kidnapper, lowest form of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Imagine being treated like a creep, kidnapper, lowest form of life on earth just for being yourself. Just for waking up in the morning and breathing. It absolutely sucks. You spend your whole life never hurting a fly and then these girls laugh at you and call you gross and say you look like a cereal killer. Then they date some abusive biker. Makes you wanna quit life.
>>
i've seen it happen dude. im actually the biker (not that abusive though) but shit like this has happened to some of my best buddies and happened to me as well back in middle/high school.

they're in the game but they're not even getting treated as a contestant even though they're great people and I like to hang with them after easily more than a decade. sure they're peculiar, but in the good way. blame social media and unrealistic standards among others. not much certain lads can do without just literally getting out there and hope a chick who's not completely brainwashed pops up and gives them a chance. It's still not much to go with in the end.
>>
>>38017012
>cereal
It's serial you massive fuck up
>>
Girls expect you to be a jerk, a bad person. Otherwise you are a creep, a genetic failure.
>>
>>38017012
>say you look like a cereal killer.
I know that feel mate, I honestly prefer french toast
>>
>imagine

Hehehehehehe, normies.......
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.