[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For how long should the foreplay last?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

For how long should the foreplay last?
>>
Approximately 3 1/2.
>>
>>38016721
15-20 minutes
>>
>>38016721
15 minutes i think

t. virgin
>>
Like 2 minutes until you cum. Then some small talk,you eat her out and fuck her. Most people cum instantly in the first try,so cumming before hand is what most people do
>>
>>38016721
I skip it
>>
>>38016721
interesting quetion.
so femanons how long does it usually take to get you warmed up?
>>
Depends on your relationship with the girl.
Last time I got laid there was practically no foreplay, cause we just wanted to bang and get it over with. With someone you're dating you could take a long ass time, specially if you love her.
>>
as long as u want

sage

originalao
>>
>>38016951
>specially if you love her.
daw
>>
Four minutes as in fourplay
>>
File: 1494336584540.png (30KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494336584540.png
30KB, 354x286px
I usually literally take around one hour with girls I like and 15 minutes with girls I only want to bang,

With my now fiancee, we usually start literally 2 or 3 hours before actual sex, by watching Netflix and playing vidya while fondling and oral'ing each other and stuff.
>>
>>38016721
Just set a timer, like I do. Math major here. I like everything to be technical and precise. We do 5 min foreplay, 2 min sex, and 12 second cleanup. I use my Android to set intervals and I make sure to switch when the notif goes off.
>>
>>38016721
if it's more than once just drop her for another girl your making out with sloppy seconds anyway she's still probably got some other guys sweat over her and other shit
>>
8 hours, then sex for another 8

Sex is an all day event anon, don't believe what the movies tell you
>>
>>38016721
Like 10 minutes.
>>
Warm the girl up and satisfy her.
I usually eat my gf's pussy out until she cums.
At this point, she wants nothing but my dick in her.
Let's say 10 minutes preparation if you include everything before fucking.
>>
I spend approximately 40 minutes beating my wife. Once she is thoroughly satisfied and dripping wet I force her to suck my dick. I cum in her mouth in about 5 minutes and it's over.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497849261740.jpg (43KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497849261740.jpg
43KB, 640x767px
>>38016887
**You don't have sex.

15-20 mins with slow escalation in sexiness.

10 mins afterwards for some time to do sort-of-half-sex stuff (i.e. brief eating out, nipple play, asshole rubbing, etc.)
>>
File: 1497588840050.png (878KB, 720x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497588840050.png
878KB, 720x629px
>>38016951
> specially if you love her.

> people fuck without love
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.