[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi this is an open letter from the Jews to you in particular.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5122.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5122.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
Hi this is an open letter from the Jews to you in particular.
We just wanted to say that we have conspired against you your entire life, not anyone else just you. 9/11, the recession, fema, that wasn't us. But we did everything in our power to make sure you were unable to get a job or a girlfriend. Even the plans that went international like the refugee crisis were solely created to ruin your day. To reiterate we aren't actually conspiring against anyone else but you, not your race, not your friends just you. So always remember that whenever someone makes fun of you, or your food goes bad, or you get sick, or someone is mean to you on the internet, or you forget to use the bathroom, or trip we're the reason why.
>>
M00T is a white man.
>>
File: 2uG6Llt.jpg (117KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
2uG6Llt.jpg
117KB, 854x562px
>>38015703
What if it was just some time traveler who caused every bad thing to happen in our lives?
>>
I get that this is supposed to be a funpost or whatever but jews seriously are the worst and they did conspire to allow 9/11 to happen and they were behind both world wars and probably the wars after that as well
>>
>>38016580
I don't think it was all Jews, but want the guy who owned WTC and left the day the attack happened Jewish?
>>
Or a girlfriend? I'm currently dating and know 2 more people who have crushes on me. My life is set, thanks!
>>
>come home from work
>bathroom smells weird
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!111 WHICH ONE OF YOU SHRIMP FEARING CUNTS CAME IN TO TAKE A DUMP WHILE I WAS GONE?!
>>
>>38016604
You are talking about lucky Larry Silverstein and yes he and his jewish family called in sick that day. So very lucky

It gets better though.. he had an insurance payout of 3b+ because he specifically had insurance for terrorist attacks. This is real life
>>
>>38016604
It was a chemtrail aroplane that ran out of fuel (just had enough left to melt the steel beams) and they blamed it on terrorists to cover their asses. Muslims are pretty chill people you know, the guys that blow themselves up at mosques and concerts are actually monkeys trained by the CIA. I got this information at a very costly price and you're gonna have to trust my word on it
>>
>>38016774
9/11 was a controlled demolition. Look at how obvious it is with tower 7 which got hit by no plane at all it just falls on its own. Me and my dad who is 66 just have to say "tower 7" and look at each other and we will bust up laughing because it's a joke
>>
>>38016882
Do you look at each other and say "Tower 7" together, or does he whisper it in your ear as he eases his throbbing dadcock into tight greasy asshole?
>>
>>38016973
No my dad and I laugh at the joke that is staged 9/12 falseflag attacks because we have a normal relationship devoid of your freakish fantasies. Seek help anon, or else go suck off your dad again since you crave it so much
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.