[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: You are NOT attractive unless you've received unsolicited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

PSA: You are NOT attractive unless you've received unsolicited attention from an average woman

>"B-But, I'm hardly ever in contact with women"
>"I could get a girl if I just tried!"
>"The only reason I'm a virgin is that I never try"

Nope.

If a girl's never hit on you, asked you out, checked you out, etc., you are not attractive.

Don't use your reclusiveness to rationalise why you're a virgin.
>>
>>38015154
im not attractive and ive lost count of how many girls ive hooked up with. my ex was a model
>>
>>38015199
One of these statements is false.
>>
>>38015154
You're not saying anything new. I know I'm ugly.
>>
>>38015287
nah all those statements are true. but i am very social and outgoing
>>
Sometimes, it doesn't matter tho.
>>
>>38015154
I'm too autistic too notice being hit on until weeks after it happened, I just remember the time and think "oh shit, she clearly wanted the D" but alas autism is too powerful
>>
>>38015154
>You are NOT attractive unless you've received unsolicited attention from an average woman

What do you mean? Cause just to hang out/speak to sure although they're coworkers so it probably doesn't count actually, but sexual advances? Never.
>>
File: 1431624121939.jpg (173KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431624121939.jpg
173KB, 1366x768px
>>38015154
>If a girl's never hit on you, asked you out, checked you out, etc., you are not attractive.

No one's ever asked me out, but how can I tell if I'm being checked out or hit on? I was super sheltered for years so my social skill is ass
>>
>>38015366
That counts as attractive imo.
>>
>>38015605

ANSWER ME.

Dammit I wanna know
>>
>>38017025

The truth is you don't know. Some women are just overly nice.

Your best bet is to have other people who watch the girl's interaction with you tell you that she was hitting on you, and even then, she might not have been.

Example: the other day at work a female customer was being overly nice to me. My female boss then came up to me after and said "OMG she was totally hitting on you!"
>>
>>38015199
>im not attractive and ive lost count of how many girls ive hooked up with. my ex was a model

I'm average and also lost count of how many girls have approached me, hit on me, flirted with me, tried to hook up with me, made out with me, etc. I can remember the ones I actually fucked because I usually don't want to.

Also I'm an ex-model.
>>
File: 1248594930309.jpg (386KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1248594930309.jpg
386KB, 1024x683px
>>38015154
>Don't use your reclusiveness to rationalise why you're a virgin.

So if you're simply dead inside make no effort to socialize you must be ugly. I call bullshit quit being a faggot, It could stem from being antisocial or having an autistic personality
>>
>>38017127

>I'm average
>Also I'm an ex-model

Fuck off m8
>>
Wanna know if you're ugly? Walk into one of those clothing stores that don't hire ugly people and feel the aura.

If you feel unwanted or watched, you're ugly mane
>>
>>38015154
okay well I've gotten unsolicited attention from women my whole life. guess I must be at least somewhat attractive, thanks for the boost man!
>>
File: knight.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>>38015199
>>38017127
>>38017255
>I'm average and also lost count of how many girls have approached me, hit on me, flirted with me, tried to hook up with me, made out with me, etc.

I'm an average knight and I've lost count of how many wenches has approached me, courted me, "jousted" with me, etc. I can't remember the ones I actually consumated our affair in the eyes of God.

Also I'm an ex-model
>>
>>38017074
you'll know because they get nervous around you and quiet and self conscious. If they're into the guy, they wouldn't want to screw it up
>>
>>38015628
You're backpedaling. You said unsolicited. Which means "she sees you standing alone on the street waiting for someone else and decides to come over and talk to you"
>>
>>38015409
>two ugly horses get together

Not sure what you're getting at here.
>>
>>38017649
THIS
Ooooooriginil
>>
File: r110.jpg (15KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
r110.jpg
15KB, 300x235px
>>38015199
>>38017127
I'm average and also lost count of how many girls have approached me, hit on me, flirted with me, tried to hook up with me, made out with me, etc. I can remember the ones I actually fucked because I usually don't want to.

I'm an average battledroid and also lost count of how many robot girls have approached me, complimented my groin socket, tried to hook up their sockets to me, killed puny humans with me, etc. I can't remember the ones I actually connected with because one of them gave me a computer virus.
I'm also this season's model from the popular R-100 series of robots.
>>
>start first job
>social anxiety like a mofo
>thicc black girl with glasses actually talks to me
>we talk regularly and find out she really likes Zelda
>randomly asks if I was married one day
>decide to ask her out
>"I only see you as a friend, ok?"
>never talks again
>she moves to another state

I give up
>>
File: 1498108667782.jpg (27KB, 480x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498108667782.jpg
27KB, 480x225px
>>38019891
>can't even get a black girl

I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: 1498326055063.jpg (59KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498326055063.jpg
59KB, 750x728px
I get really nice compliments if I post photos on 4chan but nowhere else and especially not IRL.
>>
>>38019936
I dont even like black women either. Apparently the bottom of the barrel isn't low enough for me.
>>
>>38019948

Maybe you are photogenetic.

Look good in photos, but bad un real life.
>>
>>38015154
I've had girls interested in me in the past, but I've always been too autistic to act on it.
>>
Maybe I've had a girl interested in me? I remember this girl I was working with last week, I could see her checking if I was looking at her from the corner of my eye a lot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.