[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /crackedphone/? >how did it happen? >do you mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1492976983130.jpg (35KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492976983130.jpg
35KB, 599x351px
Who here /crackedphone/?
>how did it happen?
>do you mind that your phone is cracked?
>Is this a sign of being a chad?
>>
i used a cracked samsung galaxy grand neo for two years.
i cracked it in 2015 when it fell from my pocket while i was on my bike and i used it till some months ago. i never minded it minimally. it was a sturdy, really good phone that got me to fully trust samsung (has s2 before and have j5 rn, all do their job for cheap)
>>
>>38013486
>>38013502
>having a smartphone
get the fuck out of here
go take a selfie or something
>>
>>38013527
can't take a selfie, crippingly insecure.
>>
>>38013502
Nice. Samsung has been ok, Ive had the phone for 5 years and cacked screen for 3yrs. Only now the glass is falling out of my screen because of moisture I think
>>
must've been one of the numerous times i dropped it
not really, the crack is out of the way on the bottom bezel and on the camera
i think so, since cracking my phone women have literally been throwing themselves at me
>>
>>38013486
CASH! ROYALE!!! PICK A FIGHT WITH ANYONE!!! CASH!!! ROYALE!! GET MAD AT THE NORMIE SKELETONS!
>>
my screen protector is cracked but i haven't replaced it yet

it's not too bad at the moment
>>
I threw it on the ground in an autism rage and it bent the frame

Can't even get past the lock screen now
>>
>have an $800 phone
>won't invest in a quality protective case
You deserve it.

Also all non iPhone are meme phones. The batteries in Samsungs last like an hour. Every Samsung owner I know has it plugged in 24/7, may as well be a corder phone.
>>
I don't even get how people crack their phones, I've beat up mine and dropped it a lot and not suffered any damage except for a scuffed up back case and a few streaks on the front.
What do you all even do to yours, slam it against the wall at max speed or something??
>>
I dropped it until it cracked. I don't mind, as long as I can still use it, but I'm going to get a new phone soon for Theater Days. No, this isn't a sign of being a chad, this is a sign that I should be more careful at handling my shit.
>>
i've had an iphone 4s for almost 4 years and havent cracked or scratched the screen once, theres loads of general wear and tear on the back and sides though
>>
>>38014449
Apple purposely makes iPhone screens very easy to break. Most people with cracked phones are ifags. I've had a cheap ass $20 no name Android phone with nothing more than a scratch protector on its face for years and it's perfectly fine.
>>
>got drunk
>dropped it

I actually was so drunk, that I tried to take a screenshot of the broken display
>>
File: Ray-Charles-GI.jpg (83KB, 1500x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Charles-GI.jpg
83KB, 1500x1044px
>>38014569
>I actually was so drunk, that I tried to take a screenshot of the broken display
>>
Not cracked but some dumb bitch saw me on Tinder with friends and tried to take it thus leaving a deep scratch on the screen
>>
I've only cracked the protector screen and thats because i keep scraching the side of my phone
>>
>>38013486
>use it more as a music player nowadays since I have a new phone. Dropped my phone since a dog was chasing me one of my nightwalks months ago
>it still works okay but I got a new one
>probably more of a poorfag than Chad
>>
I got drunk and dropped it
>>
>>38013486
I have a small 1 inch crack on the top left of my ATIV S from dropping it on a rock, been that way for 2 years
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.