[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be looking at an old baby photo book of me from '96

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>Be looking at an old baby photo book of me from '96
>I looked so happy and naive
>Feels like Im looking at a completely different toddler
>My (dead) mom had so much hope for me from her description in those photos
>"Maybe his face is common like the rest of the kids his age..."
>"...but his smile makes him completely different from the rest."
>"His smile is genuine and spontaneous. My baby is filled with love and joy...it brings me to tears when I see him smile"
>Break down crying hard
>I wish that toddler would never go through the hardships and losses I went through in my life
>Lonliness, isolation, empitness, and depression
>...but he did
>beginning at the age of 6 when his own mother died of cancer
>Never got along with anyone because he was shy and outspoken
>Only then he realized that the only person that would ever unconditionally love him was his mother...
>...the only person who gave him that genuine and spontaneous smile.
>>
File: tumblr_mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_250.png (70KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_250.png
70KB, 250x241px
>>38013110

fuck you OP i didn't come here to feel. now i'm sad thanks.
>>
This story hit me with feels hard, my mother died right before I turned six, it's something that most people will never understand anon. You're strong for surviving all that and still being here, a lot of robots would have killed themselves already
>>
>>38013110
>attention whores on r9k and expects empathy
Fuck off bitch
>>
>>38013195

>attention whoring
>as if tranny threads and fembot threads are any better

kys you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>38013110
Why are you telling us this bitch?

This isn't your blog
>>
>>38013110
I'm sorry for you. I can't really empathize, I had the luck of growing up with two loving parents.
>>
>>38013110
>>38013317
Just know that life is not over and that you may find a girl who will give you the same spontaneous smile you seek.
>>
>>38013282

>Being le edgy is my humor

Must really suck to be at the shallow end of the gene pool.
>>
>>38013282
Oh I'm sorry, are blogs still a thing, or were they fucking killed by Facebook and clickbait like every other good thing on the internet
Fuck you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.