[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEE I missed out on teenage pussy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2040.jpg (40KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2040.jpg
40KB, 500x335px
Is there a way to get it back somehow? Maybe if I move to thailand..
>>
>>38013030
> Eight-TEEN / Nine-TEEN
>>
>>38013030
Hahaha, is this real? I live and Boston and never seen this. Also, I got plenty of teen pussy. Lost my virginity at 13 to the new girl in town, who for what ever reason toon interest in me. I also got the titcow at age 14.
>>
I went to Thailand and got a 20 year old pretty easily (I was a 25 year old khv before I went there).
With more time it should have been possible to get a teen girl.
>>
>>38013074
I had a chance, but I fucked it up by doing nothing.
>>
>>38013074
>, who for what ever reason toon interest in me.
Obviously because you're a huge normalfag
>>
>>38013159
Tell me about it senpai. How does it work?
>>
You're on one of the best sites to find teenage pussy connected to a being with mental issues.
>>
>>38013259
I used tinder.
It doesn't work in the West for me but in Asia I get several matches per day
>>
>>38013030
Teens are legal in the US. In Texas, 17 is the lowest you can go legally, but in certain circles, you can go a bit lower and not be considered a pedo, unless women find out. Women love shaming guys for fucking girls younger than them. I have two qt Latina gfs at the moment, they're both 17.
>>
>>38013259
>>38014400
The thread was about to die so I divided this into two posts.

Usually online dating is awful because most girls want nothing to do with you but in Thailand many girls actually participated in the conversation after we matched unlike girls here.
All girls I had chatted a little with said yes when I wanted to meet them, I didn't even have time for all of them.

The "just be yourself" meme has a grain of truth to it, when the girl is interested you don't really need to try a lot. Since the girls were also asking stuff and such it was pretty easy to have conversations with them and when you meet it usually goes pretty much by itself if you're both attracted to each other.

I was only there 2 weeks and now I'm stuck here until I can save enough money and vacation time to go again next year.
>>
>>38013186
I wasn't a normal fag but had the opportunity to lose my virginity at 13. I didn't though because I hadn't gone through puberty and my dick was still small. I kind of regret it, kind of don't. She's a model now but we still hang out and get blazed together
>>
>>38014466
>we still hang out and blaze together
And you haven't made a move why? She was willing to fuck when you were kids, might as well try now
>>
>>38014483
Because I'm engaged and love my fiance and she is a single mum who parties a lot (no idea how she stays so fucking thin though). Plus even if she was down to fuck, as much as I'd like to to satisfy my inner teenager who regretted that decision, I just don't see her the same way. Like I'd only fuck her if my life went bad and I was drunk and high and it'd only be to brag about having fucked a model.
>>
File: 1497978528033.jpg (130KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497978528033.jpg
130KB, 355x440px
>>38013030
>tfw 26 and exclusively talk to 18 and 19 year old girls

pretty soon it's going to start getting creepy, like when I turn 30; but in the mean time I'm having the time of my life

>tfw an 18 year old fem boy sends me lewds daily
>tfw talking to an 18 year old girl who wants to hook up
>tfw i recently got out of a relationship with a girl who just turned 18 and we dated until she was 19
>tfw I fucked her ass
>>
>>38014730
How do you meet them?
origami is a mongolian napkin folding art
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.