[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got rejected by cutie asian girl employee at subway and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

just got rejected by cutie asian girl employee at subway
and not one of those ugly faced, chestless,no-ass asian girls
>a solid 8 or 9/10 nice perky tits, tight little ass, fun size with a really cute voice.

I DONT THINK IM GONNA MAKE IT SENPAI
>>
obviously you need to green text you goddamn fag
>>
>>38012885
did you try to ask out a fast food worker at work?
>>
>>38012885
kek I bet you think she was being nice to you just to be nice and not because she's obligated to.
>>
>>38012909
yes senpai
whats wrong with that
>>
>>38012885
>just got rejected by cutie asian girl
>8 or 9/10
That'll teach you to stay in your fucking lane faggot.
>>
>>38012923
>there are people that are this autistic out there
I would say that you should never breed, but it looks like we don't even have to worry.
>>
>>38012927
>>38012912
>>38012948
you fucking take that back
>>
>>38012948
i go during late hours so theres never anyone there its mostly empty
>>
>>38012885
>I DONT THINK IM GONNA MAKE IT
You think Chad never gets rejected? You think he's never too aggressive with a girl and it scares her off? Shake it off and hop back into the gam, f a m .
>>
>>38012909
A couple fast food workers asked me out at the drive thru at two different restaurants. It happens, autist.
>>
>>38013342
thanks senpaitachi i needed to hear that
>>
>>38012909
your an idiot desu
>>
>>38012885
I've seen the exact cutie you described at a clothing store and was to pussy to ask her out, still regret it. Better try and fail than never do and regret, anon, you did more than most of us could.
>>
>>38012923
People like us are what makes this board great, you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.