[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all people of color secretly wish they were white? Genuine question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 55

File: 04-emoji.w710.h473.jpg (54KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
04-emoji.w710.h473.jpg
54KB, 710x473px
Do all people of color secretly wish they were white? Genuine question
>>
Spic here. Yes I do wish I was white because then I wouldnt deal with having stupid retarded arrogant relatives and having to be poor because "muh family is poor in mehico boo hoo". Don't be guilty for being white, fucking embrace that shit.
>>
File: 1452905064225s.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452905064225s.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>38012238
I appreciate your honesty anon. I hope good fortune comes your way!
>>
I'd be just ask pathetic white or any other race
>>
I wouldn't mind being a nigger but yeah I'd rather be white.
t. spic

Racism doesn't exist where I live btw.
>>
>>38012121

I'm black. I feel disgusted at the thought of being fully white, but otherwise I'm glad I'm about 20% white. I love my fro, lips, skin(though I'd like if it were a bit darker) and eyes.

Frankly, I don't care about my race that much or anything, I just like myself. I'd never be anyone other nigga.
>>
File: ewws9Rq.jpg (39KB, 569x449px) Image search: [Google]
ewws9Rq.jpg
39KB, 569x449px
>be me
>be white
>don't like black girls or any other race besides white girls and latina girls
>don't post racist shit online or say racist things irl
>still have the compulsive desires to yell the word nigger to some black people irl
>was in a job interview like three months ago and all I thought about was the word nigger while talking to the black guy that was interviewing me

Who else here can't really call themselves a bad person or a good person?
>>
>>38012121
Half white half pajeet here. Really wish I were full white. Daddy has blue eyes, but I'm poo colored. Such is life.
>>
File: begginginpajeetland.jpg (167KB, 1078x721px) Image search: [Google]
begginginpajeetland.jpg
167KB, 1078x721px
>>38012121

Am North Indian; I really don't care about white looks as such but I really want to live in an individualistic society; I hate everybody I know because no body has any sense of privacy or dignity and self respect for that matter.
>>
File: bashar-al-assad.jpg (34KB, 660x528px) Image search: [Google]
bashar-al-assad.jpg
34KB, 660x528px
Don't really care for being european white, but I do wish I had some lighter features. Just light hair or light eyes would be fine, it's really boring having both black hair and brown eyes. I'm fine with my skin color and facial features other than that.
>>
i fluctuate a lot

sometimes i really want to be white because i feel like it'd make it easier on me, girls would be more attracted to me, relatives and extended family would be easier to communicate with due to a lack of a culture and language barrier

other times i kind of like my skintone and ethnicity, feels like it separates me from the others (places where i hang out tend to be mostly white or east asian). i personally think my ethnic features are attractive as well
>>
people of color is such a stupid term
any "racialized" lens comes from white guilt liberals who project victim-hood onto entire populations

I'm glad i'm whites don't see me as white because then I would have to pretend to give a shit about my fellow browns (just because they are brown)
>>
>your white nazi stormfag friends call you "honorary white"

anyone know this feel
>>
>>38012372

bad thoughts don't make you a bad person unless you actually do it
>>
>>38012121
Nope. Im mixed race black/white and i dont really mind it.
>>
i'm white but with dark hair+eyes and secretly always felt ugly for it since childhood and wished i had light features.
>>
>>38012121
When I was a kid I used to wish I was black so I could be cool
When I went through my teen weeb phase I wished I was Japanese for obvious reasons.
I've never wished I was white though.
>t. pak
>>
peruvian here
>tfw will never be pinned down by a black girl while feeling her grind against your crotch while licking your neck and nibbling your ear, softly whispering to you and calling you "white boy"
>>
>>38012961
>Peruvian
Eww plz die painfully
>>
>>38012121
Probably, but they'd want to go back after just one day.
>>
>tfw daydream about being sent back in time to Classical era, leading Legions to discover the new world with my knowledge of the world
>Tfw they would never even expect me because I'm not White and don't even speak Latin (thanks school)
>>
File: 1497664409630.jpg (116KB, 619x421px) Image search: [Google]
1497664409630.jpg
116KB, 619x421px
>>38012983
my thoughts exactly
oregano
>>
>>38012121
desu with all the bullshit about white privilege floating around I bet even white people wish they were white.
>>
>>38013056
>white privilege
You mean the privilege of being treated like a racist, only because of the color of your skin?
>>
>>38013130
i think that's why he called it bullshit anon
>>
>>38013154
He said even white people want to be white. I'm white and I wish I wasn't.
>>
File: professional_butcher.webm (2MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
professional_butcher.webm
2MB, 640x358px
I dunno man. I feel like I should want to be white but I just don't. it might be cause I'm blind to the possible advantages. maybe I'm lying to myself. who knows.
>>
No. Uu yy
>>
>>38012372
You're probably visiting /pol/ too much
>>
No. I'm black and I wish I was Asian so ic could be cute trap or cute Asian girl to be tenderly loved. Instead, in trapped in this hellish body
>>
>>38013792
You got a story for that webm?
>>
>>38012365
>20% white

How do you wind up as 20% white, nigger?
>>
>>38013861
in the rekt thread I got it from someone said it was some Tibetan ceremony.
>>
>>38013986
Yeah, that makes sense. Those Tibetans are super fucked up.
>>
>>38012121
South Asian. No I don't. Pasty ass complexion. What i would give to be taller tho
>>
>>38012238
>wish I was white because then I wouldnt deal with having stupid retarded arrogant relatives and having to be poor
>>
>>38013986
>Tibetan sky burial
Pleasantly surprised to find out
>>
>>38014067
>horrible theocracy filled with slavery starts cutting up corpses as a "sky burial"
>pleasantly surprised to find out

This is exactly why the teaching of moral relativism is Jewish trash that needs to be purged from the public consciousness as quick as can be expedited. A bunch of mongoloids chopping up corpses shouldn't be "pleasantly surprising." It's horrible and I wouldn't blame China for smacking Tibet in the mouth a few times until they stop acting like savages.
>>
I know a guy who's half black but somehow looks white, like he could easily pass as a Spaniard. It's funny because he refers to himself as black
>>
>>38012238

Only worthless cucks feel guilty for being white. I wouldn't want to be a shitskin mexican. But white people can have poor and shitty relatives too.
>>
>tfw 25% black but look completely white with blue eyes
>>
>>38014117
I mean, they're already dead
>>
>>38014117
What else are they supposed to do with their corpses? They can't bury them in literally rock, cremate them without firewood or throw them in the sea. Giving them back to nature by letting vultures eat them is a pretty good option to be honest.
>>
File: 1450070229639.png (12KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450070229639.png
12KB, 417x500px
>mexican
>retired at 21 because got lucky with bitcoin

feels gud man
>>
>>38014178
how much did you make?
originioli
>>
>>38012372
That sounds like you're struggling with intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>38012121
mixed black and white here but I look like i'm from greece

yes, i wish i was a blonde ayran
>>
>>38012121
I'm a Kang. I do not wish to be white at all. I don't have a problem with white people, I just would rather be black.
>>
>>38013899
Not him but most African Americans are around 20-something percent white. It's from centuries of rape.
>>
>>38013838
Awww anon you sound very cute.
>>
Of course. White people tremendously benefit from white supremacy.
They're seen as the most attractive race, nearly the most intelligent (aside from East Asians), the safest race to be around, the inventors & creators of western civilization, etc etc.

I would love to be white. Everyone would automatically view you as superior. I don't even think white people realize this. It's crazy.

Being colored fucking sucks. If I could change my skin color & my eye color (aside from that, I have white features) I definitely would.

I primarily find only whites attractive, and I always dream of dating, marrying, even having kids etc with with a white person so my children would look beautiful, and I'd have a beautiful white partner. (Especially one with light blonde hair & blue eyes.)

Unfortunately, I'd feel so undoubtedly inferior around a person of such a high & superior bloodline, I'd feel guilty for even being around them.

Still fantasize about cuddling with an Aryan qt, tho. Even though I know I don't deserve it.
>>
>>38012121
No. I am proud of my ethnicity and I am very happy. Every nation is attractive and has the advantages of each, but if I are born again I strongly desire to be born in the same country as the present.
>>
>>38014386
Please, please have some self respect anon.
>>
>>38012121
No I don't want to be the bad guys of the human race.
>>
File: 1448222125690.png (108KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1448222125690.png
108KB, 273x252px
>>38012121
>tfw you laugh at the Asian exchange students plagued by manletism and a lethal dose of autism.
feels good being a Slav-Germanic mongrel.
>>
>tfw u realize it's only blacks who talk about how they LOVE their features
>tfw u realize you've never really heard a white person talk about how they do

feels like blacks are overcompensating desu.
>>
>>38014600
It's like you're fresh off the boat from reddit.
On this site I read nothing other than whites saying how great it is to be white.
>>
>>38012121
Spic here. No, I don't. I just wish I was taller.
>>
>>38014631
How would that help you get more coke across the border?
>>
>>38012121
I look like a sandnigger and I do wish i was full white most of the time.
Even when i had a wide variety of friends, I always considered the white ones as the treasured feathers in my cap.
I believe its no accident that a lot of /pol/ seen irl arent blue eyed aryans. We truely appreciate and admire the defacto superior race, wheres some of those born as that race are brainwashed with guilt.
>>
>>38014712
Simple. I don't want to cross. I feel ok in my own country.
>>
>>38014747
>hating yourself this much

Disgusting, I pity the people that you call your friends
>>
>>38012121
I know an indian who is having an identity crisis. Was picked on in school for being indian. He later claimed he was spanish then later it became anglo indian.
He looks full blown paki
>>
Asian here.

Not anymore. I wanted to be white when I was in high school and was butt ugly living in a white dominated area. All the girls had already learned to care about their appearances whereas I had to study all the time, not really knowing how to look better. I always had my hair in a pony tail, wore skirts below the knees and washed my hair like once a week.

Now I'm 21 and I'm quite happy being Asian. I've noticed that as my priorities have shifted and I've learnt to wear make up, eat well and dress well, I no longer wish I was white. I guess I've also shifted towards a more ethnically diverse location to study for uni. Around this time, I'm realising all those cute girls in high school have slowly faded away. I rarely see a white girl that can take my breath away now. Their youthful tan and tight bodies have become a thing of the past, replaced by faint wrinkles and pudgy bodies due to a long history of tanning and bad habits. Maybe my perception of beauty has changed too.

Sometimes when I read headlines on the news saying how koreans get plastic surgery to look more white, it makes me chuckle. It's like the people (presumably white) behind the editorial want to be superior so bad, they impose their own perceptions on others. I don't think I've ever heard of an Asian wanting to go for plastic surgery to look 'white', it's more the fact that traditional asian perceptions of beauty involve pale skin (as tan skin often meant working long hours in the fields), large eyes (probably a novelty thing as most asians don't have rounded eyes) etc. It's not trying to look white per se, but seeking out features which are rare. Similar to white people wanting tans, blue eyes, an ass etc. We always want what we don't have.

Anyways, I went off tangent a bit. But the general gist of things is yes and no. I think if I were to grow up in a heavily asian environment, probably no.
>>
Yes, I don't want to be yellow.
>>
>>38012121
No, not at all. I love being black and would genuinely hate to be white. I do wish I was half Hispanic sometimes, but definitely don't ever want to be white.
>>
>>38012121
I'm white but in the "questionable white" kind of way. My roots are full Dutch as far as I can trace them yet my eyes are dark, my nose is big and my hair is dark and very thick. I wish I looked whiter.
>>
do i wish i had blue or green eyes? yes
do i wish i had more colorful and fair hair? yes
do i wish i had more chiseled facial features? yes
do i wish i lived in a country with my own people? yes

i'm tall though so it's okay. i'd rather be a tall brownie than a short whitey.
>>
>>38013838
Dick off hal
>>
>>38014199
Hes larping fgt
You shouldn't have to even ask
>>
>>38012441
good white girls dont want you
>>
>>38014763
Its not about hate, its about reality.

Someone forced to use a wheelchair is always going to wish they could walk. If more immigrants appreciated the whiteness of the countries they've settled in, the western world would be a much nicer place.
>>
>>38012710
let me guess: mom is a white whore?
>>
>>38014927
Oh also I live in Asia and I love it. White people are boring. I love being able to prove people's misconceptions wrong, I love when people realize from talking to me that blacks are actually not what the media portrays us as, I love having a big dick, I love being taller than 95% of people. I'm not attracted to white women, it's all nice.
>>38014899
Are you Korean?
>>
>>38014386
>I primarily find only whites attractive, and I always dream of dating, marrying, even having kids etc with with a white person so my children would look beautiful, and I'd have a beautiful white partner. (Especially one with light blonde hair & blue eyes
let me guess: you are pajeet?
>>
>>38012121

Would lose a few IQ points so no thanks.
>>
I've studied western history and classical music,
I don't even feel bad for other races when whites did something to them like the trail of tears.
I just wanna be white,
All the white people in my town are like FUCK WHITE PEOPLE,
It's not fucking fair
>>
>>38012121

Don't see what the problem is, non-white guys can get white women very easily and non-white women prefer men of their own race. White people are only 10% of the total population of the planet and the majority of white women want black dick. Only a matter of time until whitey is gone. The browning of white people is inevitable and in fact celebrated.
>>
>>38015007

All white women are whores, so that's not much of a guess. Your mothers are whores, sisters are whores, daughters will be whores. Hell, even your grandmothers are whores. Those old bent over white "women" who use walkers are bent over so they can take dick easier so they can complete their rainbow dick spectrum objective.
>>
>>38012743
I too have an unruly mop of brown hair. When I was younger I was jealous of the kids with straight blond hair. Tfw most of them are bald or balding now.
>>
>>38015043

I did that too once, studied all of western history. It took about an hour.
>>
>>38012121
Flip here. Never for some reason but I wish I was taller.
>>
File: 1497802352256.png (133KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497802352256.png
133KB, 400x400px
>>38014581
>I can't be like the other chink students
>I can't be an autistic twinkboy
>stuck in a tall muscular body so people think I play sports or work out.

Why can't I be just a normal gook
>>
Um, white privilege DOES exist, right anons?
>>
I'm fine with being black, I just wish I were more extroverted so I could get along with other black people. If I had to be white I'd want to be a white male, I wouldn't want to be a white girl for some reason
>>
I'm Hispanic and I'm with a white lady currently,
We've had children and my son came out almost all white.
My daughter however wasn't as lucky,
her skin is pale as fuck but she was cursed with my brown eyes and black hair.
>>
>>38015062
>tfw society is going to go back to tribalism areas. Was a good run.
>>
File: racisswhitewomen.png (130KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
racisswhitewomen.png
130KB, 712x303px
>>38015083
>larping this hard
Lol u mad darius? I would be too if I was black.
Literally zero redeeming features.
>>
spic here. wish i was white mostly cause they have it better than us. also i grew up in georgia and was the only non-white kid in school, i constantly got spit on and called spic everyday
>>
>>38015137
>yahoo personals
>self reported survey
>dating site statistics when the majority of people don't use dating sites
>women looking for beta bucks

Fact of the matter is that most white women end up fucking non-white men whether you like it or not. Deal with it.
>>
>>38015137

Don't get triggered by the truth my sweet dear effeminate white boy.
>>
>>38014157
>tfw european white
>tfw dark hazel eyes that only look non-dark brown when you stand very close to me and in the right light condition.
It's not fucking fair, why does a fucking quadroon like you have colored eyes and I don't? I bet you are also confused about your racial identity but in the end side with niggers don't you? Fucking half casts.
>>
File: IMG_0563.jpg (194KB, 929x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.jpg
194KB, 929x758px
>>38015138
Georgia or Atlanta? Also why do so many spics want to be white? This thread is astounding, I never realize how much self hate so many people had. I mean I loathe a lot of things about myself but never has my race bothered me.
>>
>>38015128
Are you a qt black girl?
>>
>I'm a non-white living in a white majority country
>I hate and envy white people

You literally have the entire rest of the planet you can go to be with people like yourself and not only that, you have the benefits of a western education and money. Literally go back.

But no, everyone wants whitey to die out and white countries to be brown.
>>
>>38014169
I'm pretty sure they can cremate them. "Giving them back to nature" is feel good bullshit. Hacking up the corpses of the dead and leaving them out is disgusting and barbaric.

Also sounds like a great way to spread disease by just letting putrid corpses hang around.

There's a reason nobody feels sorry for Tibet except Westerners who are too stupid to question Tibet's claims of innocence.

Fuck Tibet. Fuck their shitty culture. China should really just raze the whole shitty place to the ground and let the Han have it.
>>
>>38014581
>Slav
but you're just a nigger, anon. Just a different colored nigger.
>>
>>38014938
after reading this, i have one question: why do some white people agree to mix with non-whites? Europeoids are objectivly most beautiful race.
>>
>>38015192
It was north of Atlanta, near Canton area. i guess the constant hate for 8 years kinda took its toll and being around only white people made you feel hella out of place. i mean fuck dude even my parents and siblings are white
>>
>>38015192
holy fucc

people who call others self hating are so annoying

it's "I'm a prideful ethnic" signaling and its gay as hell.
>>
>>38015043
What race are you?

>All the white people in my town are like FUCK WHITE PEOPLE,
Toronto?
>>38015100
weak bait, 0/10
>>
>>38015192

Its mostly an American thing if you noticed and mostly among Hispanics. Even the blacks are not interested. The Hispanics want to be white because they want white approval and are already part white anyway. If you'll notice they all have stories of being assaulted/spit-on/abused by degenerate white subhuman thugs that led them to want to not be what they are.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-102542.jpg (367KB, 1440x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-102542.jpg
367KB, 1440x1584px
>>38015170
If you wanna bring in peer reviewed papers, it gets more depressing for you shitskins

Even out of the already few white interracial marriages, most are WM/AF
>>38015173
>effeminate
Nah, 9 inches lmao

I know it emasculated you and I'm not sorry, little man
>>
>>38012121

Of fucking course they do, why do you think they lust after white women so much? The blackest nigga in the hood would do anything to have a white wife and white kids.
>>
>>38015212
slavs are the white as fuck
google a picture of moscow
>>
>>38015227

Yeah, I can't stand when Euro-American ethnics use "self-hating" either. Its weird and obsessed.
>>
>>38015218

Because white people hate themselves and are ashamed that whites are ao much better than everyone else that they feel bad about it. It's why Europe is currently killing itself and you see little blonde girls wanting African babies.
>>
>>38015227
>people who call others self hating are so annoying
so I suppose self hating whites don't exist
>>
>>38012121
I often think about so certain situations in life would be much easier if I was white.

But I like my complection and wouldn't really want to change it.
>>
>>38015062
>non-white guys can get white women very easily
0/10

every good white girl from good family and bloodline prefers white men. only whores go for non-whites

>majority of white women want black dick
...ops, i jsut caught a not-so-obvsious bait

>>38015083
no, my mother is not a whore. She chose white man
>>
>>38015237

lmao stop desperately trying to recover, its done. stop embarrassing yourself. just stop.
>>
>>38015250
>ee little blonde girls wanting African babies
Try to stay away from propaganda man, right wing ideology is rising rapidly.

Only in Marxist liberal hellholes is it even near that bad
>>
>>38015232
Hispanic and no Chicago,
White people are limited here but they hate themselves it's a shame.
We've had literally aryan goddesses here wanting to race mix with niggers
>>
>>38015134
why did white woman chose you? did she had a choice?
>>
>>38015273

Your mom chose 1000s of men. Your dad wasn't the last hotdog to be bunned by your genetically-a-whore mother.
>>
File: 1489886050624.jpg (123KB, 1005x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489886050624.jpg
123KB, 1005x753px
No but I do wish I had

>The hairstyle variety
>Being able to be a blank slate instead of a predetermined stereotype until I "prove myself"
>All women having me as an option

So I'm a little jelly, but no I don't wish I was white. Black btw.
>>
>>38015273
>good white women

No such thing and you can't prove it. All women are whores, especially white women.

Whites literally give up and admit that non-whites are superior. It's why they celebrate demographic change where they are made minorities in their own countries.
>>
File: IMG_0623.png (917KB, 585x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.png
917KB, 585x779px
>>38015220
Word man. I'm black and from Atlanta but all my best friends were Hispanic mostly, or Asian, or white, or even Indian. Idk, I forget outside of major cities things are much more racially homogenous, I think a large reason so many progressives are from the cities is because we grow up around people of every race and don't really care as much about it. It sucks that you were treated like that.
>>38015227
Didn't mean to trigger you, I just wasn't aware so many people had problems with their race. I figure height or looks matter more, honestly.
>>38015236
Very good point about already being half white. Also I remember in elementary school when the forums changed to just marking "Hispanic" or "not Hispanic" and they didn't count it as a race anymore, so they all had to choose either white or black.
>>
>>38014989
How does a basement dwelling virgin know what every girl wants
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-103311.jpg (146KB, 598x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-103311.jpg
146KB, 598x637px
>>38015281
Of course it's done, I literally put you in your place. Think of it like how my grandad put yours in chains.
>>
>>38015285
>Only in Marxist liberal hellholes is it even near that bad
Maybe he lives in one and it fucked his views up for life.

t. anon living in Berlin
>>
>>38015311
>thinking all whites are liberals

The pendulum is swinging the other way if you haven't noticed. Make America Great Again. White pride worldwide. 1488.
>>
>>38015311

He's legit trying to defend white women when his kind had to make subreddits called theredpill and mgtow to deal with them. Its hilarious. White women are not even human. Just living breathing fuck toys.
>>
>>38015305
Ha ha ha,
Very funny.
Yes she had a choice.
>>
File: 1496995259399.jpg (652KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1496995259399.jpg
652KB, 1080x1350px
Latino here.
>white enough for minority qts
>dark and exotic enough for qt white grills

why would I ever change that.
>>
>>38015237
>MUH 9 INCHES
ahahahaha i can fucking smell your insecurity from here.
>>
>>38015311
>>38015281
>>38015170
>>38015083
Some serious shitskin samefaggery afoot
>>
>>38015317
Who cares what women want you faggot, they should all be removed from this planet and be replaced with androids who will do their job properly. If you think anything else you should be gassed along with all the kikes.
>>
>>38015319

Your grandad and me did all sorts of hot bondage. Chains were all he told you? He just got a bull to get your grandma pregnant while he and I had gay effeminate white sex.
>>
>>38015328

In case you didn't notice, you already lost. It is a guranteed certainty that every nation white people call home will be majority non-white by the end of the century and there is nothing you can do to stop that.
>>
>>38015341
I'm actually just itching for an opportunity to show someone desu, samefag harder though.
>>
>>38014600

Why do you think black girls are always doing that shit? It's a mechanism where you lie to yourself enough times to believe it.
>>
>>38015170
>most white women end up fucking non-white men
most of the white women disgusted by non-white men and dont even like when they message them in inst/fb. White woman have white conscience and aware of white insctinction(more asians and africans every year and less white) and want to have a white kids :)

the less whites - the more white identity
>>
>>38015353
finally, a good post in this thread
>>
>>38015364
>EVERY BOARD IS POL, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS SAMEFAGGING
You really are embarrassing
>>
>>38015328

No its not. The pendulum was crushed by the yellow man whispering "You forgot your trade deficit" in your president's ear as he slid his tiny little yellow micropeen into your race's anus. Your eyes moistened with tears, but his export arms were big and strong from never skipping invest-in-manufacturing day, and he held you down as he began to thrust.
>>
I feel bad for all the non whites who wish they were white. Not even trying to be a faggot but you're never going to change race so just learn to love yourself for fucks sake.

>also black men who don't like black girls are retarded. I'd take a chocolate bunny over a snow bunny in most cases.

t. Pale skinned blue eyed whitey
>>
>>38015363
Oh sure, keep telling yourself that. What's going to happen is what whites are left are going to flee to Asia as the West falls and the remainder of the whites and the Asians will mix.

The future belongs to whites and Asians. Why do you think even Jewish movie producers constantly portray things that way in futuristic films? Because they know where the chips will fall in the end.
>>
Theres this one pork chop guy with dark skin who lived in trailer park GREAT WHITE NORTH, we called him nigga mike since hes the only one who dont look like us
>>
>>38015364
you sound like a degenerate normie
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-103926.jpg (149KB, 764x787px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-103926.jpg
149KB, 764x787px
>>38015355
You really don't want me to post sources that 99% of all white genes in modern black lineages is because of European Y chromosome (aka big white cock) you know. It'll really shatter your already crumbling worldview.
>>38015380
>he didn't even deny it
>>
>>38014899

Bet you like white guys though
>>
yes i used to wish i was white only because i they had everything easier. don't really care how they look
>>
>>38015374
it has been my experience that most american white women, seem to think they have no culture of their own, they love to travel, and like every other type of girl out there like that which is foreign/exotic, so they are readily drawn to non-white men.
>>
>>38015395
kek

We have this black guy who is a super stereotype deliberately. Smart guy, couldn't been anything, but he wanted to be known as Nigga Drew. That's what we call him and he loves it.

You can yell "Hey Nigga Drew, how you doing?" from across the street and he'll laugh and wave.
>>
>>38015394

Jewish producers make whatever will sell to imbecilic subhuman white audiences that are shelling out their money like slaves to Shel Shekelstein. The only capable whites are the Jews, responsible for economics, economy, science, and white religions which are responsible for white literature. If they move base elsewhere, the white "race" is fucked.
>>
>>38015197
why should i go back to my poor country with the semi-corrupt system and ugly women? i'd rather stay here.
>>
>>38015399
Yeah a little :3c
>>38015407
Not all azn gurls like whites faggot, there's just like a billion of them so it seems that way
>>
berson of golor :DD
>>
File: 1471484859604.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471484859604.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>38015394
>being this delusional

oriialshdi
>>
>>38015192

Good god she's ugly. Like holy shit.
>>
desu senpai, i want to be white because white women are the best imo
>>
>>38015383
>snow nigger
Nothing to be proud about, besides your women looking great. You blue eyed cucks are the reason jews have become more powerful than ever before with all your enabling.
Well, at least you ain't rayciss n shit.
>>
File: 1497957226636.jpg (24KB, 335x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497957226636.jpg
24KB, 335x371px
I want to be a Chad of any race.
>>
File: supreme race.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
supreme race.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>38015404
>"my european ancestors!"
>>
>>38015404

>european y chromsome

Holy shit! You don't even know basic genetics terms from elementary school. LMFAO everybody read his post while his grandfather and I have gay white sex with his father.
>>
>>38015394

Asians are not like your Japanese anime and your idolized view of them. In reality, the majority of them hate whites and are disgusting and retarded and ugly. If you think for one second they would accept whites, you're fucking retarded.

China has 1.5 billion people alone. India has 1.2 billion people. All the white people on the planet are only 900 million. There is projected to be as many Africans as there are Asians in 50 years.

If you actually think whites are going to survive the century, you're crazy. Whites are going to be enslaved and genocided. White women round up and put into harems and white men killed off. Just wait for the very second whites are a minority in their country, civil rights will disappear. That's because they are a white invention. Human rights only exist because of white people.
>>
>>38015422

Enough do that's it's a common stereotype, damned near every asian girl on tinder has a pic with a goddamn white guy
>>
>>38015449
>idolized view of them

Fuck off, I don't even like anime. I like Asians because they're incredibly squirrely and underhanded while at the same time maintaining a degree of honesty.

t. anon who hiked around China
>>
>>38015383
You cant love yourself when people are averted by your looks.
I can practically guarantee if i made 2 tinder profiles, 1 with my real picture and 1 where i had makeup to whiter features and blonde hair. The whiter one would increase my matches by orders of magnitude.
Putting a white sounding name and the same makeup would increase my success at job interviews too.

And thats not an attempt at some bullshit white privilege agenda. Its just the better choice for all parties involved.
Luckily if i tried hard enough, making myself look whiter would actually work out. I feel bad for pajeets and blacks who want the same but they're too far gone on the spectrum.
>>
>>38015435
It's not an "accepting of all races so let's all fuck and make milato babies and end the white race" kind of thing.

I hate that shit. I honestly do but black girls are just my preference.

I despise sand niggers if that helps.
And I'm proud of my white Celtic genes.
>>
>>38015430
To be quite honest with you m80, I'd rather take her than some amerikike niggress any day of the week.
Those black african ebonies are for some reason much prettier than what is crawling around in burger land. I think it's that non-degenerate facial expression they still have, compared to Shaniqua and Laqueefa who were shagged so much by disgusting Tyrone and Jamal.
>>
File: WMLW.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
WMLW.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
come home white man.
leave the white qts to the colored men.
>>
>>38015462
>t. anon who hiked around China

What the fuck does this prove? Your post basically translates to "they aren't a threat"

God you'e annoying
>>
>>38015062
Lol, you're wrong on so many levels.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-104803.jpg (164KB, 603x766px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-104803.jpg
164KB, 603x766px
>>38015439
I literally live in Europe, I know you're jelly
>>38015440
>European males don't have Y chromosomes

"We also estimated the male and female European contribution to African Americans, on the basis of informative mtDNA (haplogroups H and L) and Y Alu polymorphic markers. Results indicate a sex-biased gene flow from Europeans, the male contribution being substantially greater than the female contribution. mtDNA haplogroups analysis shows no evidence of a significant maternal Amerindian contribution to any of the 10 populations. We detected significant nonrandom association between two markers located 22 cM apart (FY-null and AT3), most likely due to admixture linkage disequilibrium created in the interbreeding of the two parental populations. The strength of this association and the substantial genetic distance between FY and AT3 emphasize the importance of admixed populations as a useful resource for mapping traits with different prevalence in two parental populations."
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707616280

B L E A C H E D
How dat feel blackboi
>>38015454
Basically Chad here, Asian women treat me no different than they would a white girl.
Westernized (aka jewed) Asian girls are very... promiscuous though. Not all IMO.
Don't buy into the m33ms
Black girls are massive sluts though, to nobodies surprise
>>
>>38015473
I'm sorry lad that shits so sad to me.
Just try your best to not grow full of resentment and bitterness.
>>
>>38015473
>And thats not an attempt at some bullshit white privilege agenda.

Nah, robots hate this fact, but there definitely is a privilege. Get a 5/10 white,black,asian and hispanic guy with the exact same profile, send them out and the white one will get more matches by a landslide GUARANTEED from women of all races. Robots hate this fact because it means they failed on easy mode.
>>
>>38015407
lmao again, not anymore.

i tend to go for korean/japanese nowadays
>>
>>38015481
>Celtic genes

Truly the niggers of the white race. You look as dumb as the new wave of people embracing their "Nordic" ancestry. I respect west Africans more than I respect people who being up "Celtic" bullshit.

The Celtics are dead, their culture is dead, and everyone has moved on from them. If you're "Celtic" you're really just Irish or whatever. Embrace what you actually are, not some gay dead relic of the past that died out for good reason.
>>
>>38015483

So I choice between ugly as sin and can't even look.

I'd rather stay alone
>>
File: IMG_125.png (895KB, 588x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_125.png
895KB, 588x728px
fertile brown pussy for white qt grill pussy
fair trade.

come home.
>>
>>38015505
>Basically Chad here, Asian women treat me no different than they would a white girl.

Why would they care about white girls sexually? Fuck you are stupid
>>
>>38015488
It means I've actually seen the Asia in person that you only see on TV. And guess what? I didn't only meet or see Chinese people because there are a ton of other Asians doing business there, despite all their cultural infighting.

I didn't say they're not a threat but I like the way they operate. Plus they're totally willing to accept anyone who knows how to play ball like they do and respect their rules. You know, like how most people do.

Enjoy never seeing any part of Asia and making assumptions based off Asians in the West and what you see in anime.
>>
>>38015294
>We've had literally aryan goddesses here wanting to race mix with niggers
post her
>>
I wish I had white skin
or just uniform skin color
I would still end up being an ugly loser even if I was born in a 1st world country so w.e
>>
>>38012121
As another quiet Asian beta male with nothing interesting to add to this thread, yes. I would like to try being white.
>>
>>38015559
>and what you see in anime.

No one mentioned anime but you dumbfuck, get off your pedestal.
>>
>>38015505
>Basically Chad here
No you're not. Fuck off you cringy failed normie faggot.
>>
Im white, full blonde blue eyes.
I love it.
But i love seeing othwr races and mixed people, its interesting and cool how fifferent we all are and theres good things about all of them.
White power, Black power, etc
>>
I enjoy being white.

>>
>>38015520
Nah heritage is important to Europeans and I will always embrace it no matter what.
Especially in the current climate of islamification.

Don't be so bitter fag.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-105335.jpg (423KB, 847x962px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-105335.jpg
423KB, 847x962px
>>38015555
Lol mad negro from before, I've been up all night cut some slack little man

That blind dicklet rage LMAO
>>38015583
I'm a literal Chad bro, drop your lil I'll send proof
>>
File: 2d master race.jpg (62KB, 960x458px) Image search: [Google]
2d master race.jpg
62KB, 960x458px
I wish I was so ambiguous as a race that I could fit in every race
>>
>>38015511
>failed on easy mode.
Not if you're ugly autistic fuck and male.
You're confusing that with being a female who can still get relatively much male attention, despite being a 3/10 for example.
>>
>>38015333
no, really. i am white /pol/tard and want to know what is in her head
>>
>>38015588
I should add. I'm norwegian on mom's side, anglo on dad's side with some icelandic as well.
>>
>>38015583
>>38015604
*drop your kik
>>
>>38015520
its not dead in a way there's still trouble between the catholic and the protestants in Scotland and Ireland. Nice try tho
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (131KB, 611x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
131KB, 611x694px
>>38015588
>88 dubs
Someone tell me the odds of this
>>
>>38015394
>>38015328

>muh 1488
>next post is immediately shilling race mixing with asians

what did white nationalists mean by this?
>>
>>38015604
>Lol mad negro from before, I've been up all night cut some slack little man

Before what? That's my first response to you, also I'm not black. Your post made no fucking sense retard.
>>
>>38015629
Well depends, are you implying they're the same person?
Because that'd make you a retard.
>>
>>38015604
>hanging out on cuck9k
>"I'm literally Chad bro"
Well I am Buzz Lightyear, what now faggot?
>>
Oh yes, nothing better than being the race that hates itself so it made a music genre to show everyone how awful they are. Literally boring bricks in the wal in that beg to be interesting. Every school shooting was a godsend you fuckers are like roaches. But white bitchez are fuego
>>
>>38015520
Take a trip to a country like Ireland and you'll see how wrong you are. Celtic culture is not dead. We preserve it very well and celebrate it.
>>
>>38012121
I didn't know Springfield was a race.
>>
>>38015631
Don't call me a retard before I bully you with my superior penis
>>
>>38015655

What a waste of time, if you're going to roleplay as least make it interesting.
>>
>>38015648
Literally my first post in months, post that

K I K
I
K

Otherwise shove it lmfao
>>
>>38015675
>literally my first post in months

Found the Reddit. There is no post history here, faggot. Crawl back to your hole.
>>
>>38015645
>Well depends, are you implying they're the same person?

They unironically frequently are.
You'd be surprise by the amount of "white nationalists" who have asian wives and hapa children.
>>
>>38015669
K
Fuckim originals text broseph
>>
>>38015687
You're a sassy little shit
[Spoiler] and you want veiny uncut 9 inch white dick
>>
>>38015604
I dont want proof I want you to fuck off because you don't belong here. No real "chad" brags about it or even uses that fucking word.
>>
>>38015675
>Literally my first post in months
and?
>post that
>KIK
I don't know what the fuck you want from me nigger.
You want to see my face or what? In that case, I never claimed I was Chad, the burden of proof lies on you, faggot.
>>
>>38015707
I'm a 10/10 God bro, and I just said it.
Do something bruv
>>38015713
Kik so I can send proof bb
>>
>>38015435
>besides your women looking great
because our race >> any other race
>>
>>38015706
Sorry, anon, but I'm a top. It is kind of hot to bend over and fuck someone who has a bigger dick than you though.

I'm in LA. Want to meet up if you're around?
>>
>>38015744
Lol fuck off dicklet

If your penis isn't at least 8 inches you aren't a real man it's just science
>>
File: heytheregurl.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
heytheregurl.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>38015761
Are you sure you don't want seven inches up in you? I'm sure it'll hit your prostate and that's really all that matters.
>>
>>38015739
Ok you're just baiting at this point. Have a nice day.
>>
>>38015713
Why don't you just post your pic here if you want to proof it so much?
Afraid of opposing opinions, Chadwick?
>>
>>38015416
>so they are readily drawn to non-white men.
bait
90%+ of whtie woman and 100$ of good white woma from good families prefer white men
>>
>>38015421
>ugly women
it's your woman!
>>
>>38015778
Nah I ain't got time for little boys acting like a big man uwu
>>38015779
I'm seriously not, I'm extremely good looking
>>
>>38012121
Blackbot here, I definitely wish I was white.

I'm sick of my steep forehead, thick nose, full lips, weak chin, low cheekbones, brown and lazy eyes and frizzy hair that every single black guy has. I just want to look like everyone else in the country I live in, because right now I know I'd be less afraid to go to the gym or even the park if it meant being in a public space.

If I were white, I wouldn't be a robot. I'd have the confidence to talk to girls who aren't leftshits and ask them out for dates. I'd feel more comfortable going to my white friends' houses without feeling out of place. I'd be working out at the gym, walking outside with more confidence, blend in crowds better, do cosplay, etc.

Being black is a fucking nightmare. My interests and ideologies fit with that of a white persons, which makes my life a complete joke. Too black to be white, too white to be black.
>>
>>38015743
>because our race >> any other race
Seriously, what did you mean by that?
I mean "because" to what? I was saying that snow niggers are the reason degeneracy is rampant once again, more than ever before. Sure you invented a lot of useful stuff which I love but it came with a great burden as I mentioned multiple times before.
You guys would be perfect if you would stop sucking off Shlomo and instead remove him, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>38015486
non-white women are so ugly
>>
>>38015545
non-white girls are ugly and non-pink pussies are too

white woman are goddesses, white men are gods
>>
>>38015294
>We've had literally aryan goddesses here wanting to race mix with niggers
post her. are you sure she is beautiful?
>>
>>38015806
nuh-uh now that i'm used to your women i can't go back anymore. i've been spoiled by the beauty of nordic girls.
>>
>>38015832
>I'd have the confidence to talk to girls who aren't leftshits and ask them out for dates
if they aren't leftists, they wouldnt date you :D
>>
>>38015925
nordic? are you pajeet in north europe?

frankly, white scandinavian girls doesnt like you :)
>>
File: EnchantedGlossyBlackfly.webm (422KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
EnchantedGlossyBlackfly.webm
422KB, 400x300px
>>38015884
this qt tho

orinfalio
>>
>>38015333
But what was is her hand? Why did she chose you over white men? Is she from sigle parent family? Drug-addict?
>>
>>38012121
can't speak for everyone but I do, I'd trade a decade off my life to be white.
that being said I guess I'm ok with this. what can you do
>>
Hell no

>>38012238
Stop crying and improve yourself.
>>
>>38012121
I'm mexican, no I don't wish I was white.
Whites are a minority where I live anyway so I never even think about it.

When I am around whites I wonder if they're racist. If there's a lot of them I usually feel like a manlet. Which is weird because I never ever feel that way normally.
>>
>>38015947
i'm an iraqi in northern europe. and yes they do like me, that's why they flirt with me infront of their blonde and blue eyed boyfriends.
>>
>>38016018
Lol this is just sad, watch too many "migrant invasion" vids or something
>>
>>38015976
>hand
head
>>
>>38016008
You're an inferior race, it's only natural. Your women feel like you're a manlet to when they are around the superior race
>>
>>38016018
any proof? post any proof, becuase otherwise its a weak bait

(and irai are uuuggh ugly, like indians. i mean there are some hadnsome blacks, mixed blacks, but 0 arabs)
>>
>>38016018
post your gf or any pic of the girls around
>>
yes
im a hispanic and i wish i was white
>>
>>38015317
Because nonwhite trash girls who respect their fathers and race don't fuck shit skin subhuman animals
>>
>>38016018
Scandis are too nice to you subhumans because they just see you as helpless animals (which you are) but they are total prudes for the most part
>>
>>38013899

How can you be so wildly retarded you can't answer this question yourself. How does it feel to be another self important white person?
>>
american Pajeet here. I fucking hate it. my race has a 4 inch average dick and I'm average. my indian ex-gf cheated with a white guy
>>
>>38015897

Most whites are ugly though. It's sad you deify a skin color.
>>
>>38015134
People that are half hispanic look like mongrel shit skins
So she obviously cheated, not wanting your inferior IQ, manlet height and ugly mongrel kike face
(many spics have jewish blood because of the kikes who fled Spain)
>>
>>38016152
>they are total prudes
source?
they are really pomiscious whores and avg. age of losing a virginity is like 15-17
>>
>>38016068
>>38016092
well i've never had a gf but that's just something that happened the other day at a party (she put her feet on my lap). i act more masculine and confident than most nordic guys, even though i'm not really a stereotypical immigrant, and that is something that girls appreciate. my brother has had several blonde and blue eyed gfs, but he's way more charming and socially skilled than me.

>>38016152
i'm not subhuman nor am i helpless, i just have dark and brown features. i don't see what's prude about them.
>>
>>38016242
well, i am white and i see that percentage of beautiful white girls is 10000 times higher than percentage of good-looking non-white girls
>>
>>38016345
>my brother has had several blonde and blue eyed gfs
post them
i bet it was overweight igly peroxided whores from low class families
>>
>>38016345
Do you admit your kind(and your girls) are inferior and should be whipped off? You are ugly and non-desirable by anoyone, except whores.
>>
>>38012121
grass is always greener
(especially if you're a beaner, wish your skin looked cleaner or have a white sized weiner)
>>
>>38015897
>non-pink pussies
all pussies are pink, you fucking retard.
>>
>>38012623
Yea
>tfw bro tier
>>
>>38016393
that is the tendency, yes. it's because our dark features lowers our status enough to match with scandis from a lower class. one of the girls my brother dated was a country girl who's family owned a big house and a boat, so you can make of that what you will. i will not post any pictures.

>>38016412
we're not as beautiful or tall as them no. i don't think it's honest for me to say that i or people like me are inferior to them. but blue eyes are objectively superior to black eyes, and blonde hair is objectively superior to dark hair, and tallness is objectively superior to shortness.

i don't think we should be wiped off, and i don't see why we should or how that would even happen realistically.
>>
>>38012121
Im half white, half asian. I wish I was full white, but I know I wouldnt have been as good looking as I am now because my dad probably would have married some low tier white women, so idk.
>>
>>38015832

You can be black and do cosplay, only dumbasses care about race in cosplay, the only thing you should care about is "weight class" and quality.

Example, no fat fuck, no one wants to see you as Spiderman do Kingpin
>>
>>38015963

My mind, body and soul need more.

This cannot be the only webm
>>
File: 1gsyh7P.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1gsyh7P.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38015897

Brown nipples are god tier. You're simply a faggot.
>>
>>38015087
yeh... i've noticed that blondes and gingers seem to go bald more frequently than dark haired people.
>>
>>38016924
>one of the girls my brother dated was a country girl who's family owned a big house and a boat, so you can make of that what you will.
was she 2/10?
how did her family accepted a shitskin? her brothers?

>i don't think we should be wiped off, and i don't see why we should or how that would even happen realistically.
Shitskins dont want shitskin women adn dont breed with them - problem solved!
>>
File: 20141211070035970.png (426KB, 423x637px) Image search: [Google]
20141211070035970.png
426KB, 423x637px
>>38015925

>Grew up in murrica
>Have pretty much no interest in white girls

Asians though, goddamn. Get a cute girl with resting bitch face and I'm on cloud 9.
>>
>>38017051
are you Elliot? do you struggle with gilrls?

>>38017099
evolution
also high foreheads and bigger brains
>>
>tfw white as snow
>tfw green eyes
>tfw dirty blond hair

Feels good. Would probably kms desu senpai if I was born subhuman
>>
>>38017093
I want to go to japan and go to soapy bath land where they gimme a handjob and finger my butthole for 20 bucks.
>>
Mixed pajeet here, heck no. My skin has just the right amount of melanin and I'd not wish to have white skin even if someone offered me money. Light enough to not be called a low caste leech/nigger, dark enough to not get sunburnt every time I go out.
White people also go bald really fast so there's that.At the same time they are really tall too, while I am a manlet extraordinaire.
I'm quite satisfied with my race and life.
Plus I don't care a bit bout 3DPD anyways
>>
>>38017307
My nieces are half pajeet and holy fuck they ARE CUTE. I know it's incest but WOW.
>>
>>38012121
why the fuck those emojis don't include white people? where is the blonde emoji?
>>
>>38014386
>light blonde hair
what is light blonde and what is not-enough-light blonde?
>>
>>38017403
White people have too many hair/eyes variations. Light blonde, dark blonde, ginger, brown, light brown, dark blown, black(federer), white...
>>
>>38017145
she was pretty hot, and skinny. he dated another blonde girl who was kinda chubby, but probably a 7/10 by your american standards. my brother seemed to get along with their families just fine.

>>38017145
>Shitskins dont want shitskin women adn dont breed with them - problem solved!
we're not shitskins but yeah it seems like you solved it.
>>
Daily reminder, Whites cannot be robots.

They consider themselves soulful beings, which per definition would exclude robot like feats.
>>
>>38017340
incest is wincest anon don't you know ?
>>
>>38017439
Wait you're saying white people are... diverse?
>>
File: a fetish is born.webm (1MB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
a fetish is born.webm
1MB, 434x434px
8/10 mulatto here
I'm pretty content

being dark-as fuck would be cool fashion wise
having spanish or native american hair would be pretty cool
otherwise I'm not that interested in any specific race
>>
>>38017494
I have a crush on the oldest niece. Makes me feel pretty bad.
>>
>>38017440
>she was pretty hot, and skinny
sad

>to get along with their families just fine.
cuck family ;)
>>
Yes Anon I wish I was White
>>
File: Kill ms.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kill ms.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>38012121
I don't, but I live in a non-white country. If I lived in a mostly-white country I might.
>>
I'm 3/4 Native American and 1/4 white and I got the best of both worlds desu. The occasional native person calls me a mutt but me and my brother and argueable the best looking out of all our cousins and whites will occaisionally fawn over how "exotic" I look in public.
>>
>>38017841
india? pakistan?
>>
File: az.gif (361B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
az.gif
361B, 16x11px
>>38017879
Azerbaijan. I'm not a Muslim though so it's okay.
>>
>>38017907
Abu?
azer but not muslim, how is it?
>>
>>38017804
>sad
what?

>cuck family ;)
maybe so. though probably better than your family.
>>
>>38017932
No one notices. I'm just a guy that works at a cafe to everyone around me and I don't have anyone to talk to so nobody gives me anything for it. I imagine it would suck if people knew, but the government is technically secular so it's not like I'll lose 5kg for Allah without the law getting involved.
>>
>>38017166
i dont talk to girls, but I am not hateful like elliot, just shy.
>>
File: 1471385470840.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1471385470840.png
52KB, 596x739px
Sometimes I do in all honesty.
>>
Whiteness is just so bland, I feel like being the average white American would be boring. Your relatives in Europe don't really identify with you and there's not really any such as thing as American white culture, it's just made up of things black people created.

I would rather be literally anything other than an American white person.
>>
>>38017995
>what?
its sad that good looking woman have a bussiness with non-whites

>though probably better
doubt
>>
Yes.

your life is much easier when people don't assume your IQ because of your skin all the time.
people are shocked when i talk about historical precedent like im possessed by some ancient philosopher spirit
>>
Honestly, I act white than Latino ( I'm Guatemalan). I find it better for whatever reason. As for being white, I won't lie, I've had such thoughts, but I'm good for what I am. I'm at least light brown, have some German in my bloodline as well, but whatever.
>>
>>38018164
>people are shocked
because nowadays culture is all times lowest and people know about history only if it was mentioned in some (rap-)song or hollywood movie
>>
>>38017854
Canada?

I'm 5% native. My great great grandma was a native woman.
>>
>>38018164
It isnt cause you aren't white its cause everyone is an idiot
>>
>>38017093
absolutely disgusting
Aidf pls go
>>
File: 1494044310887.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494044310887.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>38018097
>there's not really any such as thing as American white culture, it's just made up of things black people created.
Good goy, keep being a stupid nigger.
>>
Brown guy here. Im pretty cool with how I am. My features are just so ambiguous that I can pass off for almost any brown race, indians, native americans, arabs, etc... Its fun convincing these people Im one of them and infiltrating their groups
>>
>>38012121
No maybe more mixed or something else though
>>
>>38017541
mixed, yes.
>>
>>38018994
fashion and music wise that is atleast mostly true and america influences the whole world sooo..
>>
Obviously this question wont be answered here because this is a small and extremely deviated sample size.

I'm black. I don't want to be white. My only reasons for wanting to change my race are dependent on annoying and uneducated humans. This whole race discussion is so overblown and tiring. Why cant humans fight about something that doesn't force me into it?
>>
>>38019421
What's good about nigger fashion? It looks pathetic.
I admit that the older music is pretty good though, besides I don't even see the earlier musicians as filthy niggers anyway. Although most of it is still degenerate music that praises casual sex and thus is not really doing civilization any favor.
>>
>>38017541
>>38019399
no, pure whites
>>
>>38018994
Name something white and American that has no origin in black culture. The only thing I can name is country music and blue jeans.
>>
>>38019497
It doesn't matter what your opinion on black culture is, that doesn't make it any less true that white American culture is just the Caucasian take on black culture. Black culture is like authentic Mexican tacos, white culture is Taco Bell.
>>
>>38018351
Yes, I'm Plains Cree and Nakota Sioux. What was your grandma?
>>
>>38019699
You know that black music uses the music theory of classical music, right? And rap uses eletronic music, which was also invented by classical composers. The truth is that blacks didn't invent anything.
>>
>>38019916
What's the "traditional theory of music"? You know that white people didn't invent music right? You know music originates from Africa right?
>>
>>38019916
Does it matter? We're talking about actual music, not music theory. Rock music, R&B, hip hop, house music, pretty much every music genre in the US besides country was made by blacks. Then we can add music genres all over the Americas, the majority was still created by black people. Black people are the beloved family-owned Mexican restaurant in the barrio that hipsters go to to get a taste of authentic ethnic culture and whites are a chain of Mexican American restaurants making tortillas out of Doritos.
>>
>>38012121
I used to somewhat, but that was back when I had very low self-esteem
>>
I wish I wasnt black so I'd make a good trap
>>
>>38019763
Blackfoot. It's a tribe that lives in Alberta, Canada.
>>
No I'm happy being black.
>>
>>38020591
> We're talking about actual music, not music theory.

Not that guy, but actual music is music theory, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>38014024
I heard it was because they can't burry their dead so they burn them or something in smaller pieces.
Do they burn yalk poo for heat?
>>
>>38014241
>centuries of rape
>country has been around for 2 and a half centuries
>>
>tfw will never be blonde blue eyed ubermensch
why live?
>>
>>38012121
having light eyes would be very cool, i find them aesthetically pleasing
skin color not so much
>>
>>38021298
You know there were people living here before the US was officially a country right? You realize there were slaves when the USA was still part of Britain right? Holy fuck are you actually this retarded? White people have been in America since the 1500s.
>>
>>38019699
>all white American culture is black culture

Huh, never thought about it like that.

They truly were kingz.
>>
>tfw filthy Asian
>>
>>38014386
>White people tremendously benefit from white supremacy.

We don't. Nobody was even talking about "white supremacy" until SJWs took over the narrative with identity politics, save for small circles of actual white supremacists.
>>
>>38014515
We're only viewed this way by SJWs with their revisionist history.
>>
>>38012391
I`ll buy the one on the left for 5 dollars
>>
>>38012121

No. I like myself, but I get annoyed because people say I "talk white" or "act white" I grew up in Puerto Rico, but I was speaking and writing English by 8, completely self taught.

I get mad at those statements, because apparently taking pride in my manner of speaking, and how I present myself, means I'm not Puerto Rican enough.

I can't stand how, apparently, acting like a ghetto subhuman is the expected normal behavior of anyone brown.
>>
File: 60a4393743a0.jpg (55KB, 652x311px) Image search: [Google]
60a4393743a0.jpg
55KB, 652x311px
>just have blue eyes bro - at least you're not middle eastern!
>>
>>38019699
Every single city built in the US. Every single medical innovation made in the US. Every single technological innovation made in the US. Every great composition made in the US. T-Shirts, Pants, and sneakers are ALL white creations.
>>
>>38019624
pure whites are blonde hair and blue eyed or redhair(ugly), anything else is tampered dna. sorry
>>
>>38024320
They actually aren't though,most cities grew during immigration boom from european and non-european immigration and these days mexicans build most buildings, clothes from chinks the actual trends from blacks, inventions a mixture but mostly white sure i guess.
>>
>>38024370
>They actually aren't
Yes they all are nigger lover.
>>
>>38019916
it uses musical theory of slave music too which is closer to modern music than classical music(No actual lyrics or vocal techniques)
>>
>>38024383
Nope and i just explained to you how, read again please.
>>
>>38012121
i really dont tbqh famalam
it just didn't happen and i dont really care about it
im not oppressed in any kind of way and im good looking, i think
>>
>>38019730
And whites water down every culture/scene they touch.
>>
>>38012121
Sure if you want to look like a prune at 35 sure.
>>
>>38012121
I've never thought about that at all
>>
File: justshootmyshitup.jpg (98KB, 384x245px) Image search: [Google]
justshootmyshitup.jpg
98KB, 384x245px
>>38012121
I'm Hispanic(Mexican) and I wish I had lighter skin, green/blue eyes, wavy hair etc features that Mexicans don't normally obtain. So yeah I wish I we're white.

Instead I'm a manlet shut in who doesn't do anything productive and has constant thoughts of suicide.

If you're white you have much to be proud of. Don't be ashamed and don't let some fat egghead with a beard, receding hairline and hipster glasses tell you you're responsible for everything bad.
>>
>>38012121
Mexican dude her, im more of a light tan guy, modern Mexicans are a tad lighter than the rest.

I like my completion girls actually want darker skinned babies now so it works in my favor.

uhh apart from that i think its alright, racism does exist tho so i get discriminated against every now and then.
>>
>>38012121
Just people obsessed with race, would love to be white... The rest, would probably don't care at all.
>>
>>38024997
>>38024997
However i do recognize that being white is more attractive for races of darker color. i think it goes both ways, Whites find darker skin attractive and people of color find white skin attractive.

Eventually it will all even out and we should be a solid tanishwhiteish color.
>>
How do gay non-Whites here feel about gay White boys?
>>
>>38025143
White guys are hot as fuck (no homo)
>>
>>38012372
What the fuck? I have intrusive thoughts, too.

>see this post
>mum got me coffee
>"hey mum, you ever go into an interview and worry you're going to start cursing?"
>"no"
>"you ever hold a baby and think you should drop it?"
>"no"
>"i went on a ride once with [FAMILY FRIEND] and I got worried I was going to jump off and he had to console me. You ever think about that?"
>"no"
>"is it just me being weird?"
>"yes"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>38014157
Honest question. Do you like big butts?
>>
North African here, have no urge or wanting of being white. I'm just happy the way I am. The only thing that sucks is im 5'5. But its ok.
>>
>tfw blessed as a white twink

I mean face it, us white bois look nicer.
>>
>>38015651
Is that why you speak English instead of Irish or Celtics? Irish and Scottish people are pathetic.
>>
File: images (77).jpg (22KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
22KB, 453x325px
>>38025843
Preach it my man feels good.
>>
File: 5c5.jpg (58KB, 720x621px) Image search: [Google]
5c5.jpg
58KB, 720x621px
>>38012121
I know about 3 brown girls that had made their gross Bitstrip (pic related) or IMVU cartoons as white.

I haven't decided yet whether they hate their skin color or if they're truly delusional like when a fat person makes their avatar skinny as fuck.
>>
File: pic.png (54KB, 147x148px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
54KB, 147x148px
Im black. I like being black because its easier to fit in. Everyone wants a black friend.
>>
>>38025307
Your mom is an unaware normalfag and what you're talking about is perfectly common.
>>
>>38026125
>tfw Anglo twink
>>
no i enjoy being asian master race.
>>
>>38026553
>Tfw white enough to reflect sunlight.
>>
>>38014386
we are literally the most intelligent race, no matter what IQ tests may spit out. Asians never even got close to what europeans achieved.
>>
>>38026553
>>38026658
Dropping discord want to add you before thread is gone
Celestial Cat#3846
>>
>>38027022
I cant find you Celestial Cat#3846
;(
>>
nah whites are actually really fucking lame
>>
Black man here. I do not.
I'm fine with being in my skin and anyone who wants to be another ethnicity is fucked in the head. Stay away from them.
>>
Man if you're a fellow black robot we have to talk sometime /yUdYan

And no, I'm a light skin nigga but a nigga none the less. Nothing I can do to change that and I wouldn't want to even if I could.
>>
I'm told i look teenage but i'm 22, if i was white i'd probably look 35 by now and already be under some severe balding so no thanks, i do wish my skin was a wee bit lighter it's a bit of a medium gold caramel tone i'd like more of a pure golden tone
>>
>>38027735
How deluded
>>
I'm Chicano. I'm perfectly cool where I am.
>>
If being white guaranteed me a gf sure
>>
>>38016005

you will always be prieto
>>
>>38028627
Being a paki guarantees me a wife because of arranged marriage. I just have to wait and watch it happen.
>>
>>38012121
>mexican/philippino
Back when I was around five years old I saw a group white children playing that then were picked up by their parents. I remeber telling my mother I wanted to be "light" that day. I've now realized that I wanted that happiness they had. My parents marriage was beginning to fall apart at that time so I can see why I envied what they had. I realize that even if I was white I'd still be the social outcast I am now. So hating you're own race is stupid. Also, blacks and niggers aren't the same.
>>
>>38025307
You're fucking normal dude. Seriously who freaks out over such a small part of life.
>>
File: 1495237114147.jpg (40KB, 599x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495237114147.jpg
40KB, 599x592px
>half white and black
>always joked about wanting to be full white

I don't really care about my color. I would still be an autist regardless of race. I think it's pointless to want to be something that you're not.
>>
>>38021298
imagine being this retarded huh
>>
File: 11153-25730-25698.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
11153-25730-25698.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
>every guy you know in real life who isnt a chad wants to be white
every problem that we could think of living here would be resolved just bybeing white

t.shitskin latinamerican
>>
>>38014386
Holy shit, calm down dude.

lay off the /pol/ for a while... damn
>>
I know being half Asian is a meme but I'm tall and attractive so that isn't really an issue. I used to wish I was full Asian though. I'm a pretty big weeb so even if I were full chinky zipperhead mode I think it'd be better than being half white.
>>
Latino parents, have sexy tan, but short manlet. No I wouldn't want to be pure white
>>
I'm black, yes. I feel like i'd have an easier time ''being myself'' while being more accepted by others.
>>
File: 1462984137495.jpg (300KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1462984137495.jpg
300KB, 520x853px
>>38012121
No, I'm pretty comfortable with my skin color and what not.

I do wish my dick wasn't so brown though. Like Jesus Christ.
I'm a Latin brown, but my dick is straight up black. It makes it so hard to self insert into porn.

I envy you white people.
You all look the same, so you probably don't have this issue.
>>
>>38014747
>I always considered the white ones as the treasured feathers in my cap.

Why's that exactly? Did they act differently from other races in some way?
>>
>>38012121
nah, you white people get shit for just existing (white guilt, demands of reparations, be denied jobs because of quotas), also I can say nigga and people don't get mad.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
what a sad thread.
>>38014386
this is the worst post i've ever seen in my entire life. Amazing how this many faggots are this easily brainwashed by obvious stormfront shillings that lasted for 4 and half fucking years and still continues to this day.
honestly you deserve every depressed feeling you get because you're such a weak fucking parasite
>>
>>38029089
Now this, this is the life
>>
>>38015449
>If you actually think whites are going to survive the century, you're crazy. Whites are going to be enslaved and genocided. White women round up and put into harems and white men killed off. Just wait for the very second whites are a minority in their country, civil rights will disappear. That's because they are a white invention. Human rights only exist because of white people.

No idea where you got this idea. America's going to become Brazil basically. We'll be mestizo with the more European ones gravitating towards the top.

Europe's going to be in some kind of civil war. Muslims just can't get along.

And that's all if genetic engineering doesn't drastically change things. The most wanted sperm donors have white features. White babies are most adopted. Look at all the whitening creams and plastic surgery, etc. People are gonna have designer babies with blue eyes and tan skin.
>>
>>38030608
We're just about 5-10 years away from the wealthy getting serious genetic engineering done. We're already doing it on a minor level now. It'll maybe take 15-20 years for it to be affordable and widespread.
>>
I just wish I wasn't mixed
>>
File: ancestry dna.png (27KB, 333x330px) Image search: [Google]
ancestry dna.png
27KB, 333x330px
>>38012121
>be me
>borederline white
>just barely white
>some people call me white some don't
>tfw the world may never know if i'm white or not
I have 100% european ancestry but it's mainly italian, am I in the clear?
>>
Mixed fag here and would pick again. Its not special but just couldn't imagine being anyone else I guess. My family is pretty sweet too.
>>
>>38012121
I'm half white and half Persian, wish I was full Persian. My bad genes come from my white side (skinny wrists, small bone structure, shortness) meanwhile my dad (Persian side) and everyone on his side of the family is tall and athletic. Literally even my grandpa is ripped, it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everyone on my mom's side is not in too good of shape and behaviorally... I wouldn't say white trash but not as well mannered as my dad's side.
>>
Where the real niggas at? /yUdYan
>>
>>38031140

Honestly would like to talk with some fellow blackbots
>>
>>38012121
Latino here, yes, I don't like being a shitskin, I wish I was a hot white androdyke, those are the only ones that girls like.
>>
desu yes because being black makes me feel bad because niggers
>inb4 white women want niggers
I'm not trying to be with a white womyn i just want to know i have a higher IQ
>>
>>38012121
Hell the fuck no.
>super thick, dark hair that is virtually maintenance-free
>juicy dick sucking lips
>un-circumcised donkey penis
>my skin has only burned once in my life and I live in the tropics
>I get away with talking so much more shit, I can call out SJWs whenever I feel like it.
>people will not attack me because they fear they'll get called racist or homophobic.
>racially ambiguous enough that I can be almost any non-white race I feel like depending on my mood
>literally no one expects anything of me, all my relatives are poor degenerates so me just having a job is success
Only thing I'm sad about is that there are more gay white people than gay non-black brown people, and a lot of them are weird about their gayness because of their unenlightened upbringings
Makes dating kind of impossible, but oh well.
>>
File: minimalpepe.png (9KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
minimalpepe.png
9KB, 558x565px
I wish I was an alien. people suck
>>
>>38031373
>super thick, dark hair
>maintenance-free

???????????
>>
No, just wish my hair was a little straighter/lighter color. I like my caramel skin and get complements on my appearance all the time.

I just wish more
>>
File: 1465610828246.jpg (60KB, 550x732px) Image search: [Google]
1465610828246.jpg
60KB, 550x732px
Asian here why would i want to downgrade? This is a silly question.
>>
>>38031484
I don't know about your life but all my hair requires is me scrubbing my scalp under warm water every couple of days and air-drying it.
It holds the perfect amount of moisture, never dry and never greasy.
I only have to wash it if something gross gets in it, otherwise it always looks and feels amazing.
>>
>>38031594
I just wish Africa wasn't as shitty and more people pursued STEM careers. Usually the smart people emigrate out of Africa and that doesn't help. Also black people suck at running governments.

Sometimes I believe the /pol/ IQ thing but that wouldn't explain why I BTFO all the white kids in my class and how I got a degree in comp sci with literally zero effort ever.
>>
>>38031652
i believe the /pol/ IQ posts so much it has prevented me from doing certain things
>>
>>38012121
>tfw white
I feel sorry for you non white subhumans
>>
I wish I was white so I could just be myself and not my race. I go on omegle and all I get is racist shit like "allah akbar" or "fuck you sandnigger" hurled at me. I never realized how gimped my life has been by the color of my skin.
>>
>>38031652
The IQ thing is definitely real, what that means however is up to you
>but that wouldn't explain why I BTFO all the white kids in my class and how I got a degree in comp sci with literally zero effort ever.
That's not really relevant and I don't think I need to explain why
>>
nah i used to want to be white so i can get dem white wimminz but now i realize how cultureless white culture is and how boring white people are
>>
>>38031946
Brainlet here,could you explain to me why it isn't ?
>>
>>38031946
It's relevant because given the same education I excel more than a great majority of my peers, I never tried in school and probably could have achieved even more if I had better mentorship. I was also amongst the best of the chess club for all of high-school. Also team captain for basketball.

Because of civil wars in Africa after borders were created following colonialism they stagnated in education.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 263x191px
Why are there so many negros on 4chan?
>>
File: 1427251794005.jpg (26KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1427251794005.jpg
26KB, 331x334px
>>38012372
>good/bad
spooks be gone
>>
I don't. Some do, but thankfully the people in my extended family are all very proud to be of Peruvian ancestry. Peru has a strong identity and we are very proud of our culture especially our food and the Incas' engineering prowess.
>>
>>38032065
Black people can be sad outcasts too, especially if they dont subscribe to the hood-nigga culture
>>
>>38032001
It's an anecdote, if you're comparing groups of people there will always be outliers on both sides
>>38032039
Well that's good for you. Matter of fact is that africans and african descendants score lower on IQ tests, even when adjusting for background
Whether that's a matter of genetics or something else is another question
>after borders were created following colonialism they stagnated in education.
This is a silly thing to say because let's not pretend they were doing any better before colonialism (in matters of education)
>>
>>38012121
Spic here, I wish I was white. Not because of my immediate relatives, but due to the fact that I am just too whitewashed and wish I could have had the rich culture and heritage that white people have.

I dress white every where I go, and the fact that I might get discriminated against from white people is infuriating.

Raising the spic race to a self sustaining level is quite a burden, but a burden that I will have to deal with nonetheless.
>>
>>38012121
spic here. Not really (I generically pass as white here anyways) but I do envy how they have an easier time with girls and how their facial features are seen as the most attractive. But this doesn't bother me to the point of wanting to be white.
>>
>>38012121
being fit and black in this manlet castrated PCSJW generation is the best holyshit.
it's just annoying that young white people ironically saying nigger is a thing.
>>
life would be easier as a white person, but I still like myself. I don't really wish that I was white now. I would not have a lot of the friends and insights about life that I have now if I were white.

When I was a child and a teen, I used to wish I was white so that it'd be easier for me to fit in white america. but now, it's not a problem for me.
>>
>>38012121
Nah
I'm a latino, I inherited white-ish skin color from the spaniards and the large cock from some mulato

Still a kv though
>>
>>38012121
No, I don't care about skin color, I care about the individual people and what they can bring to the table. Everyone has the potential to be just as stupid or as smart regardless of skin color.
>>
>>38012121
Eh. I'm from Cuban descent, have white skin from my mom, and a massive dick from my black dad. I'm pretty happy the way I am overall but honestly I could care less about skin color.
>>
>>38030739
I have an Italian friend and he's pretty dark skinned actually.
>>
File: 1483036882584.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483036882584.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
>>38012121
No but I have wondered whats the deal with white people and their massive inferiority complex, like fuck you won we get it, don't make us feel bad by saying we're gonna win too you too.
>Being white honestly seems like it sucks, because you are nothing, at least everyone is always telling me what I am not,a nigger,
HAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38012238
>answers thread in a useful and honest way

What brought you to this site?
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.