[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any girl would be lucky to have you >will you date me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 306x165px
>any girl would be lucky to have you
>will you date me then?
>"no"
REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO ROASTIES DO THIS GOD I HATE THEM ALL
>>
>>38011958
Because they need those feelgood points. They think theyre helping out some pathetic guy so they get to keep telling themselves theyre good people.
>>
>>38011970
... Are females actually like that?? Can't be that heartless can they?
>>
>girl shows interest
>fuck it up
I'm beginning to legitimately hate myself. I dont think putting loaded pistols to your head is healthy either. It just makes me sad that I'm alone and it's my fault.
I just wish I was normal. Please
>>
File: 1484477882907.jpg (22KB, 553x495px) Image search: [Google]
1484477882907.jpg
22KB, 553x495px
>>38012025
yes, imagine one saying "you're a good catch" :^)
>>
>>38012025
Looks like it to me. Why else would they say that?
>>
File: 1471442270198.jpg (143KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471442270198.jpg
143KB, 640x1920px
>>38011958
>>any girl would be lucky to have you
that's a lie
>>
>>38012042
>girl shows interest
>fuck it up

Then she wasn't really that much into you if she doesn't show interest anymore.
>>
I've never had a girl say that to me cause I'm an asshole, but if they did I'd say "tell your friends" or something. Like use it as a opportunity to meet her roastie friends who would be "lucky to have you". You also get to make her jelly if it works instead of humiliating yourself.
>>
>>38011958
If you are too autistic to realise that "any girl would be lucky to have you" is a nice way of saying she's not interested then you really need brush up on your social skills.

>>38011970
They aren't saying it for feel good points. They are saying it to avoid direct confrontation that will hurt someone's feelings. Girls don't like direct confrontation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.