[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one sling dope. Dope here meaning any substance.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498419480398.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498419480398.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
How does one sling dope.
Dope here meaning any substance.
>>
Throw it as far as you can.
>>
You have to have friends and connections, sorry guy
>>
>>38011894
what if it is very light and can't fly far
>>
>>38011917
Thinking about buying online and flipping it in real life
>>
>>38011866
Dark net markets
At least one druggie friend/acquaintance who knows other druggies
fin
>>
>>38012004
Still need friends and connections

Inb4 you end up with the party van in your driveway, they bust in and you still got Tor open in fucking Windows, trying to find out "how do I into illegal drugs?"
>>
>>38011866
You don't want to flip drugs, trust me.

Especially anything harder than weed. That's a real good way to keep some real bad company. That's how you end up with niggas trying to kill you and kill/kidnap members of your family.
>>
>>38013157
Psh yea like in mexico or some other shithole. Just dont deal to 3rd worlders and keep distance between you and the idiots (which will be 95-99% of the people you meet)
>>
>>38011866

Find friends who want it, buy on blackmarket/ from tyrone, sell for a higher price than bought.

Or just get a job/start a business instead of potentially ruining your life for no good reason whatsoever.
>>
One of my friends sells weed, he has a connect that hooks him up so when he buys an ounce he gets a bit more than that. He then sells to people that don't what a dime looks like so he skimps them so he can sell a normal amount to other people that he knows from smoking with.

>tl;dr buy from friends, sell to idiots and friends.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.