[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is heroin comfy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

File: th.jpg (9KB, 307x203px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 307x203px
I want to start doing heroin
I'm always stressed out and can't take it anymore
alcohol doesn't work and weed stays in your system for up to a month
I just want to escape life for a couple hours although I wouldn't mind if I OD'd

do any robots use heroin, is it as comfy as it looks?
>>
if you do heroin, nothing except for more heroin will ever feel good again
if that sounds appealing, go for it
>>
Strat by shooting fentanyl, it's much safer.
>>
>>38011406
It's pretty damn comfy desu
It makes you feel warm
>>
>>38011406
The drugs begin to peak
A sigh of joy arrives in me
But sedation changes to panic and nausea
And breath starts to shorten
And heartbeat pats softer
>>
>>38011426
is it worth it the first few times?
>>
>>38011428
I was reading about fentanyl, someone recommended you dissolve it in a nasal spray and take bumps of it throughout the day
>>
>>38011406
There are several past junkies in my family. Don't be a lead weight around your own family's neck and become one as well. Unless your family is shit, then by all means write a portion of your life off.

What the guy said below your first post.>>38011426

Once you've done it nothing can hit that peak after.
>>
>>38011468
it's supposedly one of the best feelings you can experience
just pure bliss
but once you experience that, nothing can compare and you have to find more
then you build a tolerance
so you shoot up more and more until you OD
>>
>>38011406
Ive been smoking heroin for 4 years now. Its veryu comfy, but you have to take days off or else you get super constipated. thats really the onlky downside... and never inject
>>
>>38011426
Untrue. I used to do heroin and everything that used to feel good still feels just as good.
>>
File: JSYKY5g.jpg (94KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
JSYKY5g.jpg
94KB, 700x840px
>>38011508
OD'ing heroin would feel good?

If its that good I see no reason to not give a buttload of heroin to every human being basically sending everyone to heaven.
>>
>>38011406
It will make you feel even worse. Don't do it! Everything will suck in comparison and if you ever get clean nothing will satisfy you in the same way. Just stay away from it.
>>
>>38011406
Surefire way to end up homeless, sleeping behind a dumpster with roaches crawling on you because you don't give a fuck about anything else other than getting high.
>>
>>38011406
Try Sex. ....its good
>>
>>38011602
Idk man, I'm a virgin loser at 26 years old
I gained 40 pounds this year from all the stress
I kind of ready to tap out
this just seems like a better way to go vs pulling an elliot rodgers
>>
>>38011503
If you live in europe, get some analog RC to it and do it, it's fucking great.

furanylfentanyl and Isobutyrfentanyl are both easily availible online and legal in most places.
Prepare to puke often in the starting phase, you'll get used to the substance eventually.
>>
>>38011406
>alcohol doesn't work
wut
how can alcohol not work?
>>
I would advise you to read up on reports of habitual heroin users. There are sites for that on the web, I am sure you will find them yourself. I read quite a lot of them because I am fascinated by how a substance can control your life that much. I can say that the pattern seems to be almost always the same: It starts with "experiments", it becomes a "weekend thing" or something similar, then it escalates into something you do every day. Then it escalates into something you crave every second of every day. Then your whole life revolves around the drug, you become a fiend. You burn all bridges with everyone you know and love. And at the end of the day you hate yourself for what you have become, but it's okay if you can get just another "rush".
>>
>>38011696
it doesn't satisfy, I got blacked out today and woke up dehydrated and stressed
the buzz didn't feel that good
>>
>>38011736
weird. all I need is a beer and the feel which hits directly is like I feel like all the troubles slip away. Maybe I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>>38011775
Not necessarily. If you feel like you "have to" drink or if you go on regular binges, then yes, you are. However, you are certainly in danger of becoming an alcoholic at some point.
>>
>>38011808
I wouldn't say that I "have to" drink, and can go several weeks without drinking, but god do I love drinking.

I'm actually drinking right now. 9th beer. But I haven't drunk for a week before that. I don't know what to think.
>>
>>38011736
I know that feel....the same's happening to me...maybe two hours or so of relative happiness when drinking at home while watching a good movie or something and then I black out on the couch and wake up hungover the next day....booze is really nothing special....and weed is even worse....just makes me tired and sad....mushrooms are a little bit better but I don't really like laughing like an idiot while not even feeling happy.....it's time to move on to bigger and better things....don't think I'm gonna go for heroin straight away tho....first I'm gonna do coke and see wht that's like
>>
>>38011834
Read up on alcoholism, how it works. Probably the experience reports of people with alcoholism also help you. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink or drinking heavily every so often per se. But doing it certainly puts you at a higher risk at becoming an alcoholic. Being an alcoholic is not just about the habituation aspect, there is a certain class of alcoholics that can go weeks without drinking at all but then binge for a week straight. It is not always a black and white thing. It's a lot about excessiveness and your attitude towards drinking.
>>
>>38011872
I don't know, I never drink hard liquor, I just like the feeling of drinking beer and settling in a comfortable buzz. It hasn't effected my life negatively so far, so I guess it's ok
>>
>>38011834
yeah beer is a lot of fun....but eventually you get tired of it after months and years of non stop everyday drinking...it starts to bore you....not that I'm even on beer right now....I'm broke af so I drink around a gallon of cheap wine everyday....it's not that disgusting when you mix it with cola but still pretty bad...but it's also by far the heapest thing on the market....
>>
>>38011902
>it's not that disgusting when you mix it with cola
ha truth.

Here in france you can get $1 wine, and $1 cheap coca cola imitation product, and get pretty nicely drunk.

Rose is the best to mix with cola.
>>
>>38011901
Funny thing about addiction that I picked up on over reading dozens of reports of addicts of several different substances: Usually the addict is the last one to realize his addiction. "I could stop if I wanted, I just don't want to" is not just a meme. Listen to what the people around you say. Denial is a very common occurence when substance abuse is involved.

That said, I don't think you are an alcoholic for drinking a beer here and then and drinking some more beers 1-2 a week.
>>
>>38011956
>That said, I don't think you are an alcoholic for drinking a beer here and then
It's more like 1-2 beers a day. I still don't think I'm an alcoholic, it's more of an unwinding thing at the end of the day kind of thing. I do have a pretty good resistance though and will occasionally indulge in heavy beer drinking. But not regularly, like once a week.
>>
>>38011979
I must say you act quite defensively. Also drinking 1-2 beers makes you a habitual drinker by definition. Whether that is a problem or not is not my call.
>>
>>38011406
Op, do md/ketamine
Way better and safer. And you can OD on ket
>>
>>38011921
I can get it even cheaper....only I mix it with white wine.... it's really the only way to be a broke NEET and still be drunk every day....it's pretty much the worst drink ever but still better than the agonizing pain of sobriety...
>>
>>38012008
*1-2 beers every day
>>
>>38012008
I don't know I guess I don't want to be called a "fake alcoholic" by some of the faggots on this board who take pride in their addiction.
>>
>>38011979
dude if you don't feel the need to drink every day and are miserable when you've gone without for more than a day the you're not an alcoholic....simple as that...
>>
>>38012046
that's what i thought. oringoaing
>>
What's not comfy about heroin is that you have to associate with junkies and dealers in order to get the shit. The high isn't even worth all that shit.
>>
>>38012015
thanks for the suggestion I'm going to look into it
>>
>>38012295
Ketamine destroys your bladder. Do yourself a favor and stay away from it.
>>
File: We-got-a-winner!.jpg (85KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
We-got-a-winner!.jpg
85KB, 720x480px
>>38011406

watch Requiem for a Dream
please don't become a junky
>>
>>38011848
you should try DMT, and see if you can find yourself.
Or salvia if you cant find any DMT, that shit should give you a vision quest
>>
I wouldn't use heroin, but try meth instead.
>It is such a comfy drugs.
>>
>>38011406
Legitimately hope you die of a overdose, you degenerate piece of filth.
>>
> I had not taken a bath in a year nor changed my clothes or removed them except to stick a needle every hour in the fibrous grey wooden flesh of terminal addiction. I never cleaned or dusted the room. Empty ampule boxes and garbage piled up to the ceiling. Light and water long since turned off for non-payment. I did absolutely nothing. I could look at the end of my shoe for eight hours. I was only roused to action when the hourglass of junk ran out. If a friend came to visit--and they rarely did since who or what was left to visit--I sat there not caring that he had entered my field of vision--a grey screen always blanker and fainter--and not caring when he walked out of it. If he had died on the spot I would have sat there looking at my shoe waiting to go through his pockets. Wouldn't you? Because I never had enough junk--no one ever does. Thirty grains of morphine a day and it still was not enough.
Sounds comfy
>>
the constipation aspect makes it seem extremely uncomfy
>>
You just nod off and itch a lot.
The high is fun but the part where you're just half asleep really sucks because you're just stuck on your bed or the couch for hours.
>>
>>38011406
If you have no family and you have given up hope for your future, yeah, fuck it. But I'd say move up to heroin, start with psychedelics and stimulants just to see what they're like and then go for it if you still want to
>>
>>38011406
If you do it you're scum of the earth, and you would get rightfully executed in every non-degenerate society.
>>
Make kratom tea, and nothing else. I was a huge IV heroin user, and it almost killed me on several occasions. I'm fucking a textbook example. Got perscribed oxy's as a teen, loved them, pursued them, etc. Then that barrier of heroin being this terrible end all, be all drug was gone, because it was just another opiate. So I started sniffing heroin. Later, as a cost cutting measure, shooting it. All the while being in and out of detox for booze over the years, which contributed to my many ODs. Finally, I'm off the junk, but used suboxone to stay clean. My insurance no longer covers it as of recently, so I was forced to go through withdrawals, until I got some Kratom. Kratom is comfy as fuck. Making the tea is a relaxing process in itself, and it feels like popping a couple perc 5's. Good shit, low risk.
>>
>>38012976
I fucking love kratom, get drunk as shit and then take about 10gs of kratom and you'll be nodding like a mother fucker.
>>
>>38011406
The nausea is fucking unreal
I cannot recommend it
>>
>>38011406
if you don't mind your life expectancy to be reduced to max 33 then for gods sake man, do it!!
>>
File: 20170628_070825.jpg (2MB, 1279x2480px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_070825.jpg
2MB, 1279x2480px
>>38013082
Thats how I discovered kratom, was because of drinking. I used to get drunk while waiting on my dope man. But after a few hours when the booze would wear off, I'd be hung over and dope sick. So one day, I tried to make kratom tea after having tried and failed to get kratom effects in the past. I felt like a million bucks, and had that nice energy that you get with a good dope. Pic related is my tea for work.
>>
>>38013102
This as well. I'm>>38012976, and as I mentioned, I've OD'd on several occasions. The worst time was at work, and from sniffing it. I had $800 worth on me, which the cops took. No one knew I was a heroin addict, so I told everyone it was a suicide attempt to try and hide it. I was in the ER for a week, and then psyche for another 2 weeks. There I found out my girlfriend was not only pregnant, but her mom had a heart attack the same day I OD'd. I didn't stop. I shot up in the hospital within 3 feet of my newborn daughter. Then, mkst recently, OD'd in my girlfriend's parent's house and was found by her dad. The most shameful part about that is that when I got discharged from the hospital that night, I went home and did more dope. It's all very shameful, and causes you to do terrible things in pursuit of just not being sick. I'm 7 months clean now, thanks to suboxone and kratom.
>>
File: 1446568941692.gif (1MB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446568941692.gif
1MB, 197x200px
>>38012288
>he doesn't use the dw
>>
Has anyone here tried PST (poppy seed tea)? Been researching it and finally decided to buy some seeds from a well known vendor. I heard if you brew it right it can be even better than hydrocodone or oxy, but you have to be careful cuz every batch of seeds has a different potency. I just wanna know if its as good as it sounds.
>>
if OP is still in thread, you ought to know it's a fucking huge commitment. i've been doing heroin on and off for the majority of my twenties, after i turned 22 i was using everyday. quit and relapsed multiple times. the truth is that you never will forget the feeling, it opens the floodgates of dopamine in your brain which is what we strive for as humans. dopamine that is. it feels amazing like a warm bath and makes everything "okay" however if you end up strung out, that is physically addicted it is a massive problem and will change you in all sorts of ways. it tends to ruin your life if you're like most junkies. i got high to counter massive depression from some incredibly fucked up shit that through me for a loop which worked quite well because the thing opiates are best at is numbing the pain, physical, emotional or whatever. there is nothing else like it. none of the shit your escaping from actually is gone, it just helps you procrastinate dealing with it quite well. everything is great until you don't have a fix and that's when shit gets real. if you decide to go ahead with it i promise there will come a time where that will be the case and being dopesick is easily one of the worst things in life. the last time i kicked was so fucked, three days of torture, you can't know unless you have experienced what that's like. not to mention all the complications that will eventually come along if you ever start shooting it like massive life threatening infections and ruining every vein in your body. better to not, but it's one way to live.
>>
>>38013376
Yes, its good shit. What vendor? I need to know.
>>
>>38011406

Just smoke weed, its very calming, food tastes great, and hobbies you enjoy are even better. Smoke alone, not with friends. It's better by yourself in a comfy situation.

>Inb4 DUDE
>>
>>38013407

Also, I read the original post, I just forgot I mention that if you don't smoke habitually, it will leave your system fast
>>
>>38013407
I seriously wished weed relaxed me. All it does is make me an anxious nervous wreck.
>>
>>38013143
How do you make the tea? I mix it wiTh cold water, shake the bottle, and chug it
>>
>>38013445
Its easy. Put the seeds in a container with water leaving enough room for everything to move around. Add a tad of lemon juice. Shake for an hour. Strain, drink, get fucked up.
>>
>>38011406

You know as an addict(clean a year) I feel obliged to tell you not to even touch this shit, but you know what? If you really, and truly believe you life is dogshit and you don't actually give a shit if you OD at this point, I'm going to say go for it. Not gonna lie, smack was probably the best two years of my life in many aspects. WD's are a bitch, and besides feeling like a cancer patient, expect to feel a depression and mental anguish you never thought possible if you decide to end it, along with a feeling like you will NEVER be happy again.

But other than that I say fuck it, your choice.
>>
>>38013465
No I mean Kratom tea.i mix the powder with water and drink it that way
>>
>>38013102
My friends father was a heavy heroin user in the past, clean now, and is probably in his lateish 60s and also a smoker.
>>
>>38013512
Ohhhh, it's fairly easy. You boil water, add kratom, bring the mixture to a simmer, and let it prep for 20 minutes. The hardest part, and I never see anyone reference this, is straining it. I have a metal strainer that I line with a coffee filter.
>>
>>38013400
Poppy Seed Tom's

Keep in mind this is the FIRST time, so im only going off what ive heard from others.

How long does the high last? Some people say it can be over 8 hours lol
>>
Marihuana its better
>>
>>38011406

have done opiates(not heroin) for about a month or more im not sure....time goes fast

anyway great feeling can also be the worst feeling you ever had...if you over use it and get dependant
>>
yes it is pretty fucking good, although I'd go the extra mile and order some through the darknet if I were you OP. Most heroin is cut with fentanyl nowadays and that shit is nothing but trouble.
>>
>>38013771
ive hat it last 18 hours some times wake up a big high still
>>
>>38011508
Don't think that's how OD's on heroin work. What usually happens is you build up a tolerance but that's for mid-grade shit. Then your dealer gets it earlier in the chain so it's cut less or gets some purer shit without realising. You take the same dose to get high as normal but it's too high. You die.

That's how it works afaik
>>
do speed instead. you feel like a god and it enhances your mind to the point where you become a normalfag and it also makes you really motivated so you can do shit like work for long hours or study. you can dose it orally and it lasts a long long time (about 6 hrs) so you can really do a lot. it also helps fix your shit in life so you can be a better person even when you aren't on it
>>
Try ecstasy
>>
>tfw there's some leftover vicodin in the cupboard
should I, /r9k/?
>>
>>38011406
opiates are supreme comfy
that being said, I'd stay away. buying heroin is a risky game given how much of it is cut with fentanyl nowadays.
if you're gonna use opiates, stick to pills. make sure they come from a script though. Honestly, I'd just avoid all together. yeah, it's the best feeling in the world, but it will eventually create more problems than it solves.
>>
Pills make me sick. I snorted it once and was sick all fucking day, easily the worst I've ever felt in my life. Will smoking it maybe have a better effect? Idk how to take opiates without getting sick ... the only time it worked was intravenously at the hospital, and I am never fucking shooting up. Needles are my worst fear. I give up though, and really want to take them. I've had experiences with addicts before and know to monitor my doses thoroughly and not be stupid about it, even though addiction is inevitable.
>>
>>38012323
This, but you absolutely must try it a few times
Ketamine is the only thing in the world that makes any sense and is even close to worth everything else in the world
Which is ironic, because it disconnects you from the world entirely.

It is something everyone should do once because it shows you what is possible
>>
File: 1498586944696.gif (724KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498586944696.gif
724KB, 200x150px
>>38011521
A girl I'm sleeping with just went through the same thing and she's clean now (sort of) but I feel like she will care about anything as much as heroin ever again
>>
File: Baby dog funny .png (1MB, 1080x715px) Image search: [Google]
Baby dog funny .png
1MB, 1080x715px
>>38015843
This is bad advice.
>can't do it more than once a week
>the depression that follows for up to a few days will make you want to kys more than you do now

Heroin
>can do it as often as you want
>not too much of a chance to OD if you snort it
>comfy as fuck

Or just go with pills. If you're not an opiate user, oxycottin is much safer and would give you a very nice high.
>>
how can heroine ever feel good when it makes you constipatated for weeks? Nice drug but I'd rather keep my ability to take 1-2 shits a day, Its the only thing im proud of. can't stand the feeling that pounds of shit is being stored inside.
>>
Stick to weed

Or do psychedelics and discover the inner problem and fix it. LSD is great
>>
>>38016691
Eww. They give that to animals at the zoo to perform surgeries on them. Or it's used as a date rape drug. How could that ever be fun?
>>
OP heroin is like a really shitty job that pays good
you have to do so much shitty work

put up with your rude arrogant boss(dealer)

deal with horrible
co workers who stab you in the back (junkies).

Make sure you clock in on time
( Use before you get sick )

End of the month paycheck (getting high)

can't quit cause you need this job (addicted)

you get a pay cut (build up tolerance)

Get fired ( OD DIE )
>>
File: CxAuCLH.gif (860KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CxAuCLH.gif
860KB, 320x240px
>>38017206
Holy fuck was that a good analogy. I've been maintaining a good opiate addiction for over a decade now, and that's fucking spot on. Still worth it as far as I'm concerned. The only time I feel like a normal person is when I'm high.
>>
>>38016869
It feels like releasing your soul
>>
>>38017206
What this anon did trying to equivalent something to totally opposite trying to make a point, in this case comparing something productive to the most unproductive thing in the world, what is called this type of logic fallacy? i'm not judging or anything i just want to know what is called this type of dialectic sophist strategy?
>>
>>38017550
Have you ever seen a junkie trying to hustle to get money before he gets sick productive as fuck working to a deadline
>>
>>38017550
yeah i got it exacly after i posted, the correlation was about the hardwork hustle of a junkie trying to get the next fix, was a pretty good analogy really! i should have waited 3 seconds before postin!

i studied a lot about addiction and stuff, but i've been reading some shit about the sophists and dialects and got worked up .. sorry
>>
File: Catherine_tate_series2_1.jpg (15KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine_tate_series2_1.jpg
15KB, 400x450px
>>38018063
It's ok dialects piss me off too why don't they just leave the dr alone
>>
Heroin slice of life vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVk3ZnT0v2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2SwiBylow
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.