[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do female footfags exist? not counting dykes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

do female footfags exist? not counting dykes
>>
Pretty sure most women will do anything to keep Chad's commitment, even if they don't enjoy it. They would certainly his ass as well
>>
>>38011151
yes. there is no greater feeling in the world than being on the receiving end of foot fetishism.
>>
>>38011151
I can't see it, men have ugly feet
>>
>>38011273
>yes. there is no greater feeling in the world than being on the receiving end of foot fetishism.
are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>38011316
i'm an originally original guy
>>
>>38011330
and you've had run ins with girls who are into feet?
>>
>>38011343
2 girls that had close encounters with it and 1 too ashamed of her interests to ever experiment with it
>>
>>38011357
What did they do exactIy?
>>
I know one girl that wants to kiss and sick my toes, should I let her?
>>
>>38011386
whatever they wanted but they never progressed beyond kissing and licking my feet. it's a mutual feeling so i understood what they liked and why, so i'd never stop this one girl from casually stripping down my feet when she so pleased. the one that never did anything wanted to be smothered with them and i'm sad nothing ever came of it.
>>
Am female - love short men and sucking feet.
>>
>>38011540
>love short men and sucking feet
gay male/tranny detected
>>
>>38011574
Always jumping to conclusions, it's not my fault I have "niche" tastes.
>>
My last girlfriend was a turbo foot fag. She wanted her toes sucked, came on, fucked, all the time, she even masturbated with them and sucked mine a couple of times. Skinny with big tits too.

Fuckin bitch
>>
yes. ashamed female footfag here. i've always felt that because of my fetishes i'm more like a gay guy trapped in a girl's body. i like (love) licking and sucking my boyfriend's feet, rimming him, his big tummy. i hate myself but he says it's cute
>>
File: toph.png (378KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
toph.png
378KB, 720x480px
>>38011638
Don't be ashamed, there are plenty of more women like you. Also feel like a gay dude in a female body, we're out here - promise.
>>
>>38011715
i appreciate the sentiment ;_;

also,

why didn't they become a canon OTP gdi
>>
>>38011760
Pic saved. Anytime! Idk, but thankfully we have the lovely works from the fandom. Nonetheless it still upsets me : /
>>
I had a FWB a while back. She was a very cute, tall curvy black girl with natural hair. She was head of the student BLM group.

She also loved when I came over and had her eat my ass for literal hours, tongue deep. She'd lick my armpits, my toes, my balls, and I'd call her a disgusting nigger slave. I'm a turbomanlet 5'4" balding hairy white nearly 30yo guy. Jeez I miss her, even though part of her fetish was me being disgusting, I miss being appreciated like that

>>38011540
>>38011638
>>38011715
God bless you girls
>>
>>38011864
Can you make this story even more fake?
>>
File: IMG_9474.jpg (94KB, 526x967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9474.jpg
94KB, 526x967px
>>38011980
Sigh. Here I'll dig up a screenshot I took of our kik chat, because everyone always insinuates it was a lie.
>>
>>38012085
On this day, I am an elf
>>
>>38012085
Nice man, how did you meet her?
>>
>>38012122
I am always a hobbit

>>38012135
Sigh... Craigslist. I usually only go there to masturbate to the whore ads, a weird rare fetish of mine, and came across a very genuine ad looking to eat someone's ass for like two hours straight and engage in degrading race play. I am very into those two things. And she's pretty sexy so I was down
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.